Guess what BC did it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
That would have been more apropriate yes, and it would not have been breaking the coc

How u think -
Our FG wait till they kill add and wait only zahur?
LOL.
We was ok rebuffed and can kill adds and zahur self.
But waiting.
I saw how warr died and get PR.
Was constantly aggro on healer.
And ppl in chat says - "they will wipe in 30 sek, just wait"

But our thane charge (hot head sure) and got aggro (warr was unbuffed).
After that another ppls one by one join fight.

Sure - was better let Blizz die and after kill Zahur.

vintervargen

Banned
so you HELPED blizzard with zahur cause you thought they would die. well thats nice of you really. guess the bad thing is that you kept the loot then?

Vire

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
You forgot to add that your warr died twice, both your sham and healer were rezz sick too, you had heal ward and thus perma aggro on healer, and when my guildies added Zahur was on 90% HP.
I dont know how others call this situation, but I call it "wipe in 30 sec"
From what I read on guild forum, I believe they added just to save your asses.
Perhaps it was wrong thing to do.
Maybe they should let you die, and kill Zahur after your death.

You can keep your assumptions for yourselfe, cuz its just bullshit.
Next time just wait your turn, and there will be no problem.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
so you HELPED blizzard with zahur cause you thought they would die. well thats nice of you really. guess the bad thing is that you kept the loot then?

read again

But our thane charge (hot head sure) and got aggro (warr was unbuffed).
After that another ppls one by one join fight.

And don't think they need XXX Crown of Zahur.
Or encounter.

and again

drama drama... QQ more

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
lmao
bc acting just like they do in rvr as in pve.
adding on stuff they cant kill themselves.
(stuff they can kill is like random fg's, nothing more)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
lmao
bc acting just like they do in rvr as in pve.
adding on stuff they cant kill themselves.
(stuff they can kill is like random fg's, nothing more)

looks like some1 got :wij:
cannot beat add? fo from excalibur and play on gaheris or smth

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
nope but i lost count of the times that u add on fights and wait for other people to be oop, so that u actually stand a chance.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
nope but i lost count of the times that u add on fights and wait for other people to be oop, so that u actually stand a chance.

so what?
report to rightnow or smth

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Vire said:
Next time just wait your turn, and there will be no problem.
Sure, they did bad thing, and I dont like it.
Vire said:
You can keep your assumptions for yourselfe, cuz its just bullshit.
So, basicaly you say they lied to the whole guild ?
I know many of them more than 4 years. Sure, some of them arent best guys in the world, but they never lied to friends.
I trust their words more than yours.

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
Well now i have seen BC doing something like that again. I was lvl'ing my bg1 toon in df (thane) with a m8 we arrive at the plated and see 2 dead bc's laying there. I try and rez em with my bb but they are afk or dont press accept. We start killing plated and soon or later those 2 got a rez didn't see when. 20-30 mins after they got a rez they come back and ask if they can join. We say "sry we are fine atm" he says "then give us back the spot if u dont wanna grp". They have been gone for 20-30 mins? hmm... Well we dont mind and keep pulling as the plated in df always are taken by ppl and dont seem to be camp abel. Then he sent me some ffs #%"#%"¤. i just ignore him and we keep up the pulling. 10 mins later he shows up with a 50 hunter and bb. The hunter start killing all the plated and necro's. We ask him to stop but he just say "This is how i do to noobs like u" i ask him if that is the BC police and he answers yes this is how we do to ppl that stand agains bc.

Sry for the long post.

BC why are u like this?

Btw i spoke with bc's gm as i had alot of screenies showing what he said and did do. But the gm just say he doesn't care.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
plated fiends ?
lol?
Thought twinks are in bot's company ?
Mate you're teh funneh ~~

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
tvez said:
Well now i have seen BC doing something like that again. I was lvl'ing my bg1 toon in df (thane) with a m8 we arrive at the plated and see 2 dead bc's laying there. I try and rez em with my bb but they are afk or dont press accept. We start killing plated and soon or later those 2 got a rez didn't see when. 20-30 mins after they got a rez they come back and ask if they can join. We say "sry we are fine atm" he says "then give us back the spot if u dont wanna grp". They have been gone for 20-30 mins? hmm... Well we dont mind and keep pulling as the plated in df always are taken by ppl and dont seem to be camp abel. Then he sent me some ffs #%"#%"¤. i just ignore him and we keep up the pulling. 10 mins later he shows up with a 50 hunter and bb. The hunter start killing all the plated and necro's. We ask him to stop but he just say "This is how i do to noobs like u" i ask him if that is the BC police and he answers yes this is how we do to ppl that stand agains bc.
This is the serious accident.
Give names and screens.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
tvez said:

Sry for the long post.

BC why are u like this?

Btw i spoke with bc's gm as i had alot of screenies showing what he said and did do. But the gm just say he doesn't care.

1) atm we have 3ppl who have GM's rang.
I know all of them in RL.
And none can say "i don't care".
So, yes plz. Names and SS.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
hey = just notice
We almost didn't have 1-49 lvls in guild (only crafters).
Grrrr one more "QQ" jerks

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
tvez said:

Sry for the long post.

BC why are u like this?

They broke the CoC. Send screenies to rightnow, bye bye fckwits.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
cmon gimme a break
quick look at the herald can give this
chars about that level logged within last 2 weeks

Hennessy XO <= my lgm sc, has 0 con :p parked in guild house
24 level Kobold Runemaster

Thunderrbird <= another lgm sc, parked in guild house
24 level Kobold Spiritmaster

Fanden LgmWeaponsmith <= lgm weaponsmith, parked in klonk's house
22 level Kobold Hunter

Helkar BIackhand <= hroft's salvager, never hitted any mob, parked at hroft's house
20 level Dwarf Runemaster

Klonc Bank <= klonk's bank, never hitted any mob in his life, parked at guild house
20 level Troll Skald

are you sure about plated fiends, why not wee wolves near atla? :D :D

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
LOL @ plated fiends... I was in df yesterday.. first time for last 3 months :kissit:

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
LOL @ plated fiends... I was in df yesterday.. first time for last 3 months :kissit:
I bet you stole plated fiends from mah /level 20 hunter !!!!!!~~~~1111 =D

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I was in the pub today and had been waiting for the barman for ages, I was next in line and BC came into the pub and pushed in front of me. They called me a drinking ******* n00b and made me cry. Then when I finally got a drink they spilt my pint and looked at my bird and pulled her off me.

And, and, and, they looked at me funny. When i pm'd the gm he told me he lived in a completely different country. But it must have been bc it just must have bee.

They ruined my night out so I complained to god.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
I was in the pub today and had been waiting for the barman for ages, I was next in line and BC came into the pub and pushed in front of me. They called me a drinking ******* n00b and made me cry. Then when I finally got a drink they spilt my pint and looked at my bird and pulled her off me.

And, and, and, they looked at me funny. When i pm'd the gm he told me he lived in a completely different country. But it must have been bc it just must have bee.

:clap: Bloody nice one! :clap:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
yaruar said:

LOL

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:

:D trust me - if BC in Bar and see man who play also Daoc - they give many drinks :D soo many.. too many...

"next morning... yestardays i drinked with BC, ohh mine head!!! notice - never drink with BC if u not ready for morning-headache"

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Bee Man said:
:D trust me - if BC in Bar and see man who play also Daoc - they give many drinks :D soo many.. too many...

"next morning... yestardays i drinked with BC, ohh mine head!!! notice - never drink with BC if u not ready for morning-headache"

There is a challenge I'd like to take up. My early days of daoc were drink fueled with the once mighty Hygelac (although he has long since gone to pastures new and other games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom