Guess what BC did it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
They wiped 2 times on Zahur with 1 FG, so we felt like we could give it a try with 4 ppl.
So we cleared all adds and when BC saw that we might be able to kill last mob they add do more dmg and take all drops.

What does the rules say about trying to kill a mob somebody have died on and released, is it free to take? or can the person that died come back and claim that mob because he died on it?

Screenshot taken by Hnoss:

sshot026.jpg

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
You're pissannoying yourself though, getting grps to already camped spots by a fg, just to snatch it away as soon as they fail.
Wasn't there myself, but don't pretend to be a saint yourself.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
You're pissannoying yourself though, getting grps to already camped spots by a fg, just to snatch it away as soon as they fail.
so what? BC already stated thats how it works

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
well, just noting that yesterday while doing groupsteps they snatched mob in front of our nose 2 times. first we could luckily resteal. (was last of 6 creons) we were then killing adds at ghita, so they they just pulled Ghita.

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:

isn't that what BC use to do ? but they snatch it before the other has buffed up etc...

btw, if u already started the encounter (killing adds etc) and someone adds on that its against CoC.

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
Have read that tread and cant more than hope that they can sort it out, hopefully he was just in a hurry to something. And didn't know that he had got the star in inventory.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
lillagullan said:
isn't that what BC use to do ? but they snatch it before the other has buffed up etc...

btw, if u already started the encounter (killing adds etc) and someone adds on that its against CoC.
Yes, cause we all do stuff like that,bc do all have the same thoughts etc, you surely aren't generalising here!

And btw, thanks for pointing out mobstealing is against the CoC, I didnt know that!

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Gravmaskin said:
They wiped 2 times on Zahur with 1 FG, so we felt like we could give it a try with 4 ppl.
So we cleared all adds and when BC saw that we might be able to kill last mob they add do more dmg and take all drops.

What does the rules say about trying to kill a mob somebody have died on and released, is it free to take? or can the person that died come back and claim that mob because he died on it?

Screenshot taken by Hnoss:

sshot026.jpg

adding to a mob is against the tos and a bannable offence.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
I just cant see how you can wipe on zahur with 1fg, let alone 2...

please explain ;)

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
why I dont see any THANX posts on FH? BC helped to loads of ppl and some of them even have enough stupidy to whine on us.. wtg.. bye...
BTW i wasnt adding.. was roleplaying with your shaman :puke:

Aussie

Banned
dying = failing
if you were busy with the encounter and they added. report them , it's against the CoC , they will get a temp ban for sure.

and lol @ failing on zahur with fg, clueless noobs xD

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
i have seen better english on hib boards and we got spaniards :<

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Species said:
well, just noting that yesterday while doing groupsteps they snatched mob in front of our nose 2 times. first we could luckily resteal. (was last of 6 creons) we were then killing adds at ghita, so they they just pulled Ghita.

roflmao
7 ppl were staying at camp waiting for me to come, i come and see you pulling from the other side (u saw ppl staying there shining from wards like a christmass tree, didnt you?)
ok u kill em, i think u just fo and we wait for pop
mobs started to pop, we started to pull, wtf is yer problem???
u should thank me i stopped our group from killing that mob, cuz they wanted to kill it, and they sure would
next we come to ghita, put wards, buff up, wait for ld, and in few minutes i see you pulling from the other side of the camp AGAIN, wtf
SURE i pulled ghita

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Gravmaskin said:

well, u pulled "their" adds, they pulled "your" zahur
you were right, they were right
mob not pulled -- free for all

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
old.anubis said:
well, u pulled "their" adds, they pulled "your" zahur
you were right, they were right
mob not pulled -- free for all

Pulling BC's add? How? Seems to me they(BC) got wiped, how can it be "theirs" then?

Gotta love BC's doublestandards, whatever suits the situation to THEIR advantage^^

Chrstffr said:
i have seen better english on hib boards and we got spaniards :<

Haha din mongol :D :clap:

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Pulling BC's add? How? Seems to me they(BC) got wiped, how can it be "theirs" then?

Gotta love BC's doublestandards, whatever suits the situation to THEIR advantage^^

Haha din mongol :D :clap:

I wasnt there at time of wipe... but when i came, you, bloody tossers stolen our mob!!1 every mob in toa is claimed by me and if I come to spot, you all vanish :kissit:

PS: have u msged to Officer / GM ? n0-0-0 you came to whine on FH.. duh and i was blamed for that.. so cry more n00b? :wub:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:

i can tell you HOW
there are NO claimed mobs in daoc unless the mob is pulled
all the rest is just moral
so here, in this situation, blizzard made a bad thing from moral aspect, but right thing from game aspect
interestingly enough, bc just did the same

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
ehh, u came twice at the camp after us, so we were first, there is some logic in that, try find it

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Species said:
ehh, u came twice at the camp after us, so we were first, there is some logic in that, try find it

i am absolutely sure we were first
now sue me

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Stranger said:
I wasnt there at time of wipe... but when i came, you, bloody tossers stolen our mob!!1 every mob in toa is claimed by me and if I come to spot, you all vanish :kissit:

PS: have u msged to Officer / GM ? n0-0-0 you came to whine on FH.. duh and i was blamed for that.. so cry more n00b? :wub:

lol I couldn't care less, and don't really do - I merely find it rather amusing the way your (read: BC's) littul world works^^ ... just fyi, I weren't even there ;x

old.anubis said:
i can tell you HOW
there are NO claimed mobs in daoc unless the mob is pulled

So you're actually admitting to violating the CoC then? ^^

old.anubis said:
all the rest is just moral
so here, in this situation, blizzard made a bad thing from moral aspect, but right thing from game aspect
interestingly enough, bc just did the same

Not like there's been plenty of examples on that, just search a little back into the forum archieve and you'll see plenty of whine threads about bad behaviour - only exception seems to be that they, those writing the threads, didn't breach the CoC by adding on an already pulled mob.

Comprende? =)

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
dont you think its strange these whine threads are 90% BC? and you allways say BC is right and other people are wrong? it makes you think (should even make you think yes)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
and ppl one last thing
this is midgard, not bloody hibernia where ppl happily smoke weed and dance
this is a land of strong men
there's a strong competition for every single fucking alb in emain, let alone toa art mobs
and seeing guild like blizzard qqing on forums is kinda funny

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
would be good to get BC banned tho :X less zergs and nubbers in emain :X

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Species said:
dont you think its strange these whine threads are 90% BC? and you allways say BC is right and other people are wrong? it makes you think (should even make you think yes)

mebbe cuz we dont whine about such things, uh?
want me to flood this board with that kinda whine?

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
would be good to get BC banned tho :X less zergs and nubbers in emain :X

roflmao
when have you seen bc last time, smart boi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom