Guess what BC did it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
Dedaith said:
Like, would you even help if I asked? I very much doubt it.
And Vaft just got something agaist BC, not that I can blame him tho.

Was WR Zerk (name Meski if i remember right) -
He come and ask about encounter.
He have encounter now.

So - before u go to FH try connect with ppl in game. Sometimes it's realy help.

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
please name ppl of BC that were there in PM please... if u can ofc... and then we'll see if u're right or wrong.. and dont say something like "I have bad memory on names" :p

Sent list with all BC members that were there, I may have bad memory, but my chatscreen with old /who glades and death messages don't :p

I already have the encounter, just need the artifact.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
najs
u didn't ask about help

u just
would you even help if I asked? I very much doubt it.
and
yes we could kill him with our group, if we 2 active healers instead of 1 active and 1 bot

Think tooo many "would" and "could".
Next time ask about help and post answers, not your "would" and "could".
Or next time i will post

"I go solo 4.2 and u "would" "could" help me bla-bla-bla."

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
If I even had the slightest idea that BC would let me join an fairly roll for the artifact then I would have asked, but I decided not to.

But if I had known that I would have been able to roll for it fairly, then I would have contacted someone from the BC group.
I don't got something against BC personally, I just don't trust you.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Paranoia my friend, paranoia.
Are they watching you ?
Are they listening to your phone calls ?
Lock the door and hide in cellar - they might be coming to get you.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
matrix haz u!

Don't read FH.

We have fairly lotto system, specialy after our opened TG reids.
Sure u have less chanse if 6 BC and u only in group.
But if u roll 99 from 100 and another roll less - u win.
Ask Vanerna boys - how they winned battler.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Usually BC can kill artifact mob on its own.
But, if we dont have necessary class guildie atm to form perfect group, we invite non-BC guy. If we do it, this guy has the same right to roll on artifact as any BC member in this group. Or, in rare opposite cases, this guy will be told about it before the hunt starts.
If you want to join art group, i can only say "It doesnt hurt to ask" :clap:

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I should have asked, but it's too late for that now.
The least bc could do is kill the 3 named guards so that he can spawn again.
He wont untill they have been killed, if they can atleast do that then others can have a shot at killing him again.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Dedaith said:
Yeah I should have asked, but it's too late for that now.
The least bc could do is kill the 3 named guards so that he can spawn again.
He wont untill they have been killed, if they can atleast do that then others can have a shot at killing him again.

well
why didnt _you_ kill that adds?
if you wonder so much about that spawnl

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
I dont see anything wrong with that you got artifact, we had our tries, you had yours, you got it, fair game. But to ask us for a ress...haha, if my thane had 1 ress to use, I would rather spend it on Glottis than on any of you tbh.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
would you accept ress from us ?

If it was a public DR, and I died in lair, and one of your healers ressed me, yes, but if I was dead at random place, I wouldnt accept, or expect one.

You have showed to much disrespect to others for me to show any respect to you.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
If it was a public DR, and I died in lair, and one of your healers ressed me, yes, but if I was dead at random place, I wouldnt accept, or expect one.

well if u dont expect or accept rezz then /release and stfu(not accepting rezz is much more disrespectful deed) you're useless.. :twak:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
well if u dont expect or accept rezz then /release and stfu(not accepting rezz is much more disrespectful deed) you're useless.. :twak:

I do release, Warlock asked, I just answered, I never said I would wait for a ress, decline it, then release. If I die I release, thats usually fastest unless I am grouped with a healer thats alive.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I do release, Warlock asked, I just answered, I never said I would wait for a ress, decline it, then release. If I die I release, thats usually fastest unless I am grouped with a healer thats alive.
°
well then cut the whine about expecting rezz from BC or something... BC always ress ppl unless in a real hurry.

Rider

Fledgling Freddie
I actually do not understand why u guys always whine about BC? What do you try to prove? All Midgard know that Black Company is disgraceful guild lost the face long time ago. And about BC double standards know even whole server i guess. What would not take place - they always appear are right, cos they were the first who has sounded this rule: every_toa_mob_is_free_to_pull_for _every1, even if a fg near but buffing, u are ready - u pull. So that what happened with Zahur is an indicative example as itself BC has got into their own shit. Its really time to finish whinings already about BC. BC is BC, accept them such what they are. Wanna help them - help. Wanna ignor them - ignor. If you think, that they are selfish bastards - simply do not cooperate with them. But stop whining how they bad - its already old information for every1 im sure.

Lyrical digression :)
And btw dont u think that BC now looks like just a cheap copy of old Nolby in its golden age? The same tone, the same style, the same words, the same arguments... And if i remember correct BC always didnt like Nolby for their selfishness. What irony...

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
bc whine is so fotm nowadays ^^

relax ppl, soon we're finishing with it, and you will never see us in pve again
all you myrmidon thanes will get not just 39 hours (rofl) but whole eternity to camp artifacts (like you need them, lol)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Rider said:
So that what happened with Zahur is an indicative example as itself BC has got into their own shit.

did we? :eek6:
look who started the whine
we're not in the whine situation apparently

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
such quality wine makes me want to reactivate euro ~
do all those thanes serve cheese too ?

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
Direct evidence that Voodoo works...

Last Saturday Im on the last part (for me) of 8.5 at the bit where you have to pull the mobs to get to the medusa in the middle. Cos its a tank/bot combination Im playing I pull the mobs away from the spawn area to avoid adds. After Ive killed 8 or so mobs I notice that some Blizzard people are pulling the mobs on the other side. As I go over to talk with them they zerge onto the named.

They ignore me saying I had started the encounter the mob and kill it. Theres no way I'm going to get repop and find that damned cyclops ( Which some nice BC member had helped me find earlier :p) before the posted ML8 hunt so I'm totally screwed.

I haven't bothered whining or complaining as I accept that they made a mistake and hadn't seen me pull, though a little more care might be in order. One of them even managed to apologise once they understood why I was so pissed. That said I can't resist a certain amount of malicious satisfaction :flame:

(puts voodoo doll away now...)

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:

If you think that by accepting my rezz you show me respect, you are wrong.
I usually rezz all dead midgardians in sight.
And if someone dont accept, I usually think "damn afker",
and I dont even pay attention to the name in chat screen.

nuclearbomb

Fledgling Freddie
Blizzard u aint very good ur self, u wont evern let peopel take pre-quest for cloud. And when i die u wont rezz and come up with 'the healer is afk' but she is running around !

Vire

Fledgling Freddie
There.. had to make me a user here on FH just to answer this post.
Anyways this thread has grown out of proportion. Im no here to light it up again either, just wanna tell my point cuz ppl been writing bout me.
Me, savage, warrior and bb pulled Zahur 5-10min after BC failed on encounter.
BC was either in stygia or anyways nowhere near to be seen.
After we been fighting few minutes Bc showed up. They waited patiently for us to die. When we killed all adds and had zahur on 85-90% there where no longer any chance we was gonna fail on encounter, BC added outdamaged us and took loot. The sad thing however is later both in game and here on FH they just tell u to fo when confronting them, istead of trying to solve the matter.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Vire said:
There.. had to make me a user here on FH just to answer this post.
Anyways this thread has grown out of proportion. Im no here to light it up again either, just wanna tell my point cuz ppl been writing bout me.
Me, savage, warrior and bb pulled Zahur 5-10min after BC failed on encounter.
BC was either in stygia or anyways nowhere near to be seen.
After we been fighting few minutes Bc showed up. They waited patiently for us to die. When we killed all adds and had zahur on 85-90% there where no longer any chance we was gonna fail on encounter, BC added outdamaged us and took loot. The sad thing however is later both in game and here on FH they just tell u to fo when confronting them, istead of trying to solve the matter.
You forgot to add that your warr died twice, both your sham and healer were rezz sick too, you had heal ward and thus perma aggro on healer, and when my guildies added Zahur was on 90% HP.
I dont know how others call this situation, but I call it "wipe in 30 sec"
From what I read on guild forum, I believe they added just to save your asses.
Perhaps it was wrong thing to do.
Maybe they should let you die, and kill Zahur after your death.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
new style ON.

such drama

new style OFF.

About old and new NP and etc.
We didn't changed, almost.

Just we spend many time in RvR and almost didn't crossed with our Roleplaying mids :D
Atm we must (/cry) spend tonn of our time for PvE. After we finish - we removing again to RvR zones.

P.S. here only imo

actialy - i respect NP. I see +/- , but i know - they are best organised guild on Mid/Exca.

So if u compare BC with NP - so i'm only happy :D (i repeat, it's only imo)

And how was writed here - "BC is BC" - u can whine, u can QQ - anyway - u can't stop us.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Warlock said:
You forgot to add that your warr died twice, both your sham and healer were rezz sick too, you had heal ward and thus perma aggro on healer, and when my guildies added Zahur was on 90% HP.
I dont know how others call this situation, but I call it "wipe in 30 sec"
From what I read on guild forum, I believe they added just to save your asses.
Perhaps it was wrong thing to do.
Maybe they should let you die, and kill Zahur after your death.

That would have been more apropriate yes, and it would not have been breaking the coc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom