Help Grrrr Effing November!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ah poptarts...food of the gods!

I started feeling really festive yesterday because they are putting up the christmas village in town so November is kind of forgiven.

Though if it gets any colder I may just frigging die lol, HQ is sooo cold right now I am just about to go stand in the fridge to warm up a bit!

oh and birthmas gifts suck, Killswitch don't you get sick of all those jokers turning up at all hours bringing you gold frankincense and myrrh??

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i hate november too, particually this one since its just a filler while i wait for the 6th of december when i leave for thailand for all but the last 6 days of the winter period. Hurray for be not having more than 12 days of danish "winter"

Killswitch

FH is my second home
oh and birthmas gifts suck, Killswitch don't you get sick of all those jokers turning up at all hours bringing you gold frankincense and myrrh??

Well, my birthday is actually the 21st, so I tended to get a big prezzie for Xmas and maybe a Sherbert Dib-Dab or suchlike for my birthday!

Rik Mayall said:
Gold....Frankenstein... and Grrr........ And you're all wearing crowns.......... AND I'M A VIRGIN!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok November is officially forgiven, this month has turned out to be pretty flaming excellent.

Hooray for November :clap:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Had 5 nights out this month, will be 7 in total after this weekend. Bloody expensive but fun none the less. Next month will be an arse, not much money and no one going out until Christmas week.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Still faaaar too cold for this time of year. It's January weather in freaking November.

on the plus side, I had £1 all drinks tonight, so I can't feel it :D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Still faaaar too cold for this time of year. It's January weather in freaking November.

on the plus side, I had £1 all drinks tonight, so I can't feel it :D

In contrast with ya, here is Greece we are quite warm :S :(

No chance to snow in Athens this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom