Help Grrrr Effing November!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I hate this month,
I hate this weather,
I hate not being able to go out because it's frigging dark and cold and everyone is 'saving for christmas' and hate having to wear 8 hundred layers of clothing and still not being warm!

AAaRGHH I hate November, it sucks!!!

...January also is not a good month, but it's not as bad as frigging No-bastard-vember!

Somebody post something to cheer me up please, I beg you I am sat here being pissed off and bored, none of my mates are about and the G/Pigs refuse to entertain me :(

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Remember remember the fifth of November
gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
should ever be forgot...
:england:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Might help or might not Ez, but I thought I'd try. A couple of years ago I couldn't go to a live roleplay event because my wifey gave birth to our boy 2 weeks before. This was their sentiments to me for missing it:

I love them. The twats. :lol:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Ill keep you warm while Dukat's away Ezteq. It'll be our little secret!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Autumm ROCKS!!

Best season of the year w/o a shadow of doubt.

When else would you see something like this?

sierra-de-guadarrama.jpg

Love the colours :iagree:

/emo mode off

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Ez - if you didn't have November to hate and to act as the baseline for all comparisons of monthly badness, would July and August be as enjoyable? Perhaps you need November in some kind of freaky, messed-up, co-dependent way in order to fully appreciate the rest of the year.

Incidentally, this is why I think all women should have sex with me at least once in their lives...I can act as their carnal November equivalent! :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i love cold weather, i love snowing

i love..

SNOWBOARDING!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol thanks guys :clap: you rock...november still sucks though, in an attempt to raise my body temp to, oh say 3 degrees would be nice, am taking a disco break to hot tub time machine version of lets get it started, which helps cheer the soul (and bemuse the office workers opposite)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
November here in America is pretty cool. The colour (no american computer I will not leave the U out of colour not matter how many red lines you put under the word) changes in the leaves here are just spectacular and after the heat of the summer here in DC the cool autumn is such a relief!

Calo

Part of the furniture
November rocks! hah!

*now off to a party with the rain pouring down like hell

:saythat:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
November actually is my birthday month, so to many it's the month that satan was proved :D

In other ways, it's the REAL start of winter(october is semi-start some years), so it's cool as it usually stops the rainy stuff.

Then again, rainy stuff is cool, especially with lightning.

But i guess it's REALLY different in UK.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Storms are wicked, but atm its just shit cold rain and wind. :(

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I personally enjoy all the winter months, and hello!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Pfft, you got nothing to complain about. Try living in Norway a winter, and you will see how lucky you are :p

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Pfft, you got nothing to complain about. Try living in Norway a winter, and you will see how lucky you are :p

Well, thats like sayin "try living in Sahara a summer, an you will see how lucky you are" teehee! :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You do have a point tho, I do complain during Norwegian summer that it is freaking hot ;P

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Usually November feels really slow to me, but this year it's been speeding along nicely. Not sure why. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
It doesn't bother me all that much. Yeah its frigid, & miserable (but enough about Cheryl Cole), but look on the bright side....after 21 December, its starts getting light by 2mins every day :)

russell

FH is my second home
Its not that bad lovely... birthdays... lead up to Christmas (love thinking of presents for people)... crisp, beautiful days... It could be worse, it could be you making 40 sets of reindeer ears, praying that Joseph doesnt wet himself in the stable or touch up Mary -ah yes the joy of the Infant nativity. Hope you are really fine. Would be good to pop down and catch up over a coffee (minus the kids)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ah Russ that was very poetic my dear and t'would be aces if you could come down for a festive coffee!

Actually this month is getting better hehe I had an awesome night last night with my buddies making christmas cards and getting pissed on mulled wine and last weekend was just the best ever, it's just the dark and the cold reeeeeally get to me...but I soon bounce back!

Killswitch

FH is my second home
It doesn't bother me all that much. Yeah its frigid, & miserable (but enough about Cheryl Cole), but look on the bright side....after 21 December, its starts getting light by 2mins every day :)

I was an Xmas baby, but having your birthday piss-up on the longest night of the year does somewhat make up for the crappy "Birthmas" presents you end up getting. :)

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Just discovered strawberry milkshake flavoured pop-tarts so it hasn't been too bad of a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom