Grr at someone taking my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Bishibosh said:
FFS it was a perfectly acceptable "who stole my char name" thread that got hijacked, and now its just boiled down to angry old bastards whining without a reason... If u dont like it stop posting on it? then this thread can die down?

Why do I get the feeling that if seeirra hadn't said that he/she/whatever is a girl then you wouldn't be defending him/her/whoever?

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Why do I get the feeling that if seeirra hadn't said that he/she/whatever is a girl then you wouldn't be defending him/her/whoever?

Because you have a limited mindspan, we've friends for almost 2 years, but oh yeah ofc I only ever defend friends that are female and blonde, how could I forget.

Oh and yes I can guarantee you that Seeaira is a woman, dont let people like Vodkafairy make u approach everyone the same way ffs.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
LOL! Limited Mindspan?! That is, like, teh most uber flame I've ever heard!

Gimme a fucking break. Come back when you've got some original material and I might be interested, son.

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:

whats with the He/whatever.. didnt you of all people say I have gotten it across I am a female? lol

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, I didn't say that I believed you though. Afaik you could be one of those 80% you was talking about. :eek6:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
LOL! Limited Mindspan?! That is, like, teh most uber flame I've ever heard!

Gimme a fucking break. Come back when you've got some original material and I might be interested, son.

Maybe because i wasnt "flaming", I was just stating fact based on ur attitude. Sorry if I didnt call you a "noob" or a "wanker" or anything really mature like that I was just commenting on your inability to stop being so narrow minded.. thats it really...

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Bishibosh said:
Maybe because i wasnt "flaming", sorry if I didnt call you a "noob" or a "wanker" or anything really mature like that I was just commenting on your inability to stop being so narrow minded.. thats it really...

Good for you, mate. Keep up the good work.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I've been chatting with April on the phone for over a year now, shes female, big deal, step outside and you'll find thousands more like her, and with any luck they'll nag you alot less.

/sprint.

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Yeah, I didn't say that I believed you though. Afaik you could be one of those 80% you was talking about. :eek6:

It doesnt really matter if you believe it or not I guess.. but all my friends on daoc, most anyways, are real life friends.. most like Bish and Kagato.. Spellsinger .. Vireb, Filthius and Taranee have all spoken to me on the phone or mic..as well as seen me on cam, so I dont really feel like i need to prove myself, so if you wanna think im the 80% so be it..

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I've been chatting with April on the phone for over a year now, shes female, big deal, step outside and you'll find thousands more like her, and with any luck they'll nag you alot less.

/sprint.

/stuns you and gives you a slap
If you didnt have woman to nag you, you men would never get anything done!! Now get out to the yard and mow the lawn :touch: oooh and make my dinner :p

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Lol. This thread is pitiful. You people really are pathetic.

'too much time on your hands imo..'

Haha, funny. You are the one spending your time trying to get as much attention as possible on a DAoC forum. What surprises me is that a girl who is supposedly as nice as you must spam a forum to get attention. What's up with that?!

Just like Bish said, the reason she might point that out, is because it seems to be something that everyone else brings up, wether or not she is a man or a woman, and by also insulting her. And yes, she is a very nice woman, but she does not spam here, she replies, thats a difference. Alltough, you just like Sissyfoo, come to this thread aswell, as so many others to spam it, and more or less throw insults at people.

Sissyfoo said:
Dill said it about as well as I could!

So far, Seeaira, you have made reference to your girly gender in most of your posts ... and I'm not just talking about this thread. You did it shit loads on BWhine as well. If it was just this one thread then do you think I would be getting so pissy about it? You seem to have this annoying habit of bringing up your gender everywhere you go...as if it makes any difference to what you have to say...

And the 'hairless' remark? I wonder how many other people thought the same thing as me when they read it? Probably about 90% of the guys on this forum (and some of the other genders as well, no doubt).

She doesnt post that in every thread, I guess that must be something that is stuck in your head. And she didnt do it on BW either. And I wouldnt know, you seem like a very annoying person, so I wouldnt know what pisses you off, I mean, I guess this is just a way for you to get +1 in your post count. I mean, if it really pisses you off, leave it be, I mean, what is the point in bringing it up here?

And if you really read what it was all about, then no, you wouldnt have made that...assumption.

Seeaira_Tempest said:
It doesnt really matter if you believe it or not I guess.. but all my friends on daoc, most anyways, are real life friends.. most like Bish and Kagato.. Spellsinger .. Vireb, Filthius and Taranee have all spoken to me on the phone or mic..as well as seen me on cam, so I dont really feel like i need to prove myself, so if you wanna think im the 80% so be it..

For some reason, Is that even if you showed yourself to everyone here on FH on webcam, they still wouldnt believe you.

I've seen her, talked to her, and I know she is very much woman. So hopefully people would look at this thread, without spamming it, and just know the fact, that yes, she is a woman. One of the nicest, sweetest persons I have ever known, and she is not posting here to get attention, you need read back on what the first post was about in this thread and go from there.

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
~rolls eyes~

I would have thought it was pretty obvious what 'pisses me off'! For one thing, attention whores like Seeaira piss me off. I guess you never read any of her posts in e-OT back in the days of BW or you would have some inkling of what I am trying to say. As BW has been utterly destroyed there is no real way I can prove it to you. I don't imagine you will take my word for it because, as you say, she is the sweetest, nicest ~insert retching noises here~ woman that you have ever known. Don't really care to be honest. I am using this forum to state my opinion and the only way I can be shut up is if one of the mods closes this thread or bans me.

Simply, attention whores piss me off ... ergo Seeaira pisses me off.

I did read pretty much all off her post back on BW, and I still dont have an "inkling" of what you are trying to say, because whatever it is, its wrong. And, well, on some level its seems as if you do care, otherwise you would drop it right away, so dont even start with the "Dont really care to be honest". If you dont care, why are you getting...pissed off? Oh well, guess that will make sense to someone...continue whining and maybe in 1/100 posts you will make sense and have something good to come with.

And to call her something like that is just really wrong, and yeah, I do hope they find a way to shut you up, most hopefully by banning you. Because you are the only "attention ....wh..." around here that I can see. So you really should only be mad at yourself for...being...you.

So please be a good boy, and leave...I mean, since you "Dont really care to be honest" ...then my views of you shouldnt matter.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Spellsinger said:
So please be a good boy, and leave...I mean, since you "Dont really care to be honest" ...then my views of you shouldnt matter.

Then why exactly are you posting them?

Spellsinger said:
I still dont have an "inkling" of what you are trying to say, because whatever it is, its wrong.

The arrogance is strong in this one.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, another skill which most people have kind of cancels it out though. Something called 'thinking'.

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
You mis-read. I don't care if you don't 'take my word for it'. Seeaira's attention whoring still pisses me off or I wouldn't have made 4 replies about it, now would I?

As for being banned, I'm working on it. Apparently I'm not bad enough to be banned. Perhaps you would be good enough to ask them for me?

Then stop reading her threads, if it pisses you off so much. Its obvious your mind is allready set on thing, so no matter what the thread its about, you have allready judged it, because it was posted by Seeaira. And I dont know, maybe you did those 4 posts so you could get your "status" up here on FH, dont ask me, dont know you, and dont think there is any point in trying to understand you.

Well, I can ask...I guess your worth it.

Dillinja said:
Then why exactly are you posting them?

Since I pretty much knew he would be coming back to say something, to prove a point I guess. And, I guess I was..."right" aswell.

Dillinja said:
The arrogance is strong in this one.

ooh yes it is :D decided its time for me to start spamming more on forums etc, so need to work on that.

Sissifoo said:
Yer...amazing how they can decide something is wrong without understanding what I am trying to say.

Must be a truly awesome skill to have...

Well, in that case, I guess you better make yourself more clear, because what you wrote was....err..wrong, as simple as that. And yeah, I guess its an awsome skill, it helps me get more posts on FH, I mean, you must have mastered it.

And, are the two of you like...linked together, sitting in the same room, pressing F5 on your computers to find threads on FH, that the two of you can spam in, or is it just the threads made by Seeaira you take a look at?

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Yer...amazing how they can decide something is wrong without understanding what I am trying to say. :rolleyes:

Must be a truly awesome skill to have...

Amazing how you can make massive assumptions and complaints about Seeaira's personnality based on your "grumpy old bastard" perspective on a few of her threads without understanding what she's actually like.

Must be a truely awesome skill to think you have... :rolleyes:

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
Sissifoo said:
Hmm...no. I didn't even bother replying to this thread until I finally got sick of Seeaira and her nauseating comments about her ~giggles~ girlishness. I haven't bothered to make a deal over it before...guess I am in a particularly bad mood.

Well, next time you are in a "particulary bad mood", walk away from the computer. Will be for the best...

Sissifoo said:
Out of curiosity, have you tried to get me banned yet?

Nope, lm thinking about it though...

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
They thread sucks, OMG someone stole my name...cry me a river ffs..

Hope this thread gets closed soon

Night

Fledgling Freddie
was funny watching sissygoo make a complete prat of himself :D

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Garnet said:
They thread sucks, OMG someone stole my name...cry me a river ffs..

Hope this thread gets closed soon

ooohhh yea thats what the thread was about :) lol....

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>A rose by any other name, would still smell as sweet.

oooh, shakespeare, nice :)

shit by any other name, would still smell as putrid. :p

Spellsinger

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
was funny watching sissygoo make a complete prat of himself

If you look at all the other posts he has done, in other threads etc, I think you will find hours worth of entertainment.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Sissyfoo said:

Heh was avoiding this thread like the plague but Sissyfoo complaining of someone else being attention-whoring is funny ;)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
Heh was avoiding this thread like the plague but Sissyfoo complaining of someone else being attention-whoring is funny ;)

Why exactly?

I really think you people should actually know what you're typing about before you start spouting shit (this goes for all of you, not just flimgoblin). It really is annoying.

Garnet was right, this thread is pointless. Only reason for it was for a certain someone to try and attract attention. Close it. Thanks.

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

It's good to see the spirit of the BW soap opera continues, it's quite entertaining to take a break from the ZERG this and GRATS that threads :m00:

On a more on topic point, I really can't see the issue some people have with gender and sexuality online:

If they pretend to be the same sex in both world, fine
If they turn out to be different, fine
If they wish to use pixellated charater model's to roleplay, fine
If they want to string people along and induce favours from thier roleplay, it's a choice to accept or not
If people want to sate thier sexual needs online, personally I don't swing that way but hey, whatever makes you come
If people want to be attention seekers there needs to be attention available to seek

I don't assign any of the above statments to any of the principles within this post but at the end of the day, it takes two to tango

Keep up the the good spam; some of it makes me smile :) although it should probably live in Off-Topic

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
This has gone i de-railed methinks, she got her name back now its a flame thread. :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom