Grr at someone taking my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nichneven

Fledgling Freddie
we like foreign men

as long as they don't smell bad and they have a nice accent.

Aeis

Loyal Freddie
swords said:
Oh god not this puppy drool fest again...
GO OUTSIDE...WOMEN ARE GENERALLY FOUND OUT THERE... :flame:

Was outside today but couldn't find any good looking girl who also played a mmorpg....

And yes hate when people go crazy if there is a beatiful girl ingame. People tend to go crazy even if it is just a girl, good looking or not.

Funniest thing was when it was found out Vodkafairy was a male. Remember people wanted to invite him to the guild solely because of "her" look^^ =D

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder if the American ladies can clear something up for me :D

Myth or Fact :

American women love the English accent..

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Aeis said:
The other girl supposedly Seeaira? in her public profile is hotter :p

Hate to break it to you but that is actually Seeaira's transvestite boyfriend. Seeaira himself is a one-armed librarian from Scunthorpe who has excessive amounts of facial hair and doesn't believe in deodorant. Wish you didn't have to find out this way :(

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
I wonder if the American ladies can clear something up for me :D

Myth or Fact :

American women love the English accent..

That is true tbh, So many woman in America got all drooly when they would hear my ex boyfriend speek.. ( Vireb) But now I dont even notice it.. so when the cute little accent fades you still have to deal with the man himself .. damn it! lol

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Hate to break it to you but that is actually Seeaira's transvestite boyfriend. Seeaira himself is a one-armed librarian from Scunthorpe who has excessive amounts of facial hair and doesn't believe in deodorant. Wish you didn't have to find out this way :(

LoL Brack.. ahem I dont know to laugh or get offended :p
Dont start rumors
:p Im as girly as they get... no hair on this body but on my head so :p

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Aeis said:
Was outside today but couldn't find any good looking girl who also played a mmorpg....

And yes hate when people go crazy if there is a beatiful girl ingame. People tend to go crazy even if it is just a girl, good looking or not.

Funniest thing was when it was found out Vodkafairy was a male. Remember people wanted to invite him to the guild solely because of "her" look^^ =D

I remember telling everyone that VF and Drop were both men.. but people went on drooling over VF. First off I could tell just by talking to him on MSN.. also that pic was just not a normal one
:p looked to posed for me.

Thing I find weird is after so many men were like "in love" they come out and say they are a man and the men still welcome them with open arms.. makes me wonder about the men tbh :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
LOL dont dis Scunthorpe....wait...oh yeah go ahead i forgot :p

(there was a reason i called it Scumthorpe when i was a kid tbh :p )

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Hmm...I read your post and realised there was something dreadfully wrong with it; you forgot to mention you were a girl!! ~shock horror~ How will people know if you don't tell them?!

Do you mention you are a man? :: shock horror:: :p I moan too much not to be a girl.. so its kinda pointless to point it out .. and anyways im not out to prove anything, most of my friends on daoc talk to me on mic and I dont think I sound anything like a man ..

anyhoo.. lets get back to the better topics like hibs zerging Joo :touch:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Oh no!
You live in Florida!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you do dont cut yourself in the sea! or your a gonner!

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Oh no!
You live in Florida!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you do dont cut yourself in the sea! or your a gonner!

LoL.. Well I dont need to go in the ocean, I have a pool
:p And how in the world would I cut myself in the sea.. unles im shaving my legs and slip or something lol geeez im not that blonde! lol

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
:p And how in the world would I cut myself in the sea.. unles im shaving my legs and slip or something lol geeez im not that blonde! lol

swordfishes are sharp!!

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Do you mention you are a man? :: shock horror:: :p I moan too much not to be a girl.. so its kinda pointless to point it out .. and anyways im not out to prove anything, most of my friends on daoc talk to me on mic and I dont think I sound anything like a man ..

anyhoo.. lets get back to the better topics like hibs zerging Joo :touch:

I think you better 'dumb it down' a little for her Sissy :rolleyes:

Couldn't resist, made me lol irl.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Lox! get out of my beautiful post! lol You always have to come and dirty it up.. and what the! is up with your avatar... lol im not even going to ask..
Yeah, but you love it really. And my avatar is called Shaft-Panda.

Nee

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
o rly??? :) ::remembers back::

:D

heeeey!!! dont come and say that my best friend sounds like a man when its a SHE!!! :: gives bish a mean face :: :kissit: now tell the truth...say sorry and that she have a very feminin voice :fluffle:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
I'll save your blonde brain the trouble of digesting my reply and explain it for you now

Everything she's said past the first few posts has been a reply to someone else... And you've been one of the main patrons of this thread so if u don't like it why do u bump it?

why not keep your judgemental crap in the RVR forums where it blends in better? You don't have a clue, you think u can judge a person by a few replies on a forum?

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Uhhh...huh? I think you need to re-read my post but this time try to be aware of the fact that it is overflowing with sarcasm.

Ahh, fuck it. I'll save your blonde brain the trouble of digesting my reply and explain it for you now:

In almost every single post you have made, you constantly make reference to the fact that you are a 'cutesy blonde girl ~tee hee~' and it is getting on my tits now. You don't see the other females on this forum doing the same, do you? Either change the record or at least get yourself an Attention Pimp who will do all your advertising for you ... with a little bit more discretion.

Oh, and, seriously...

...give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:
I don't need you to point out your post was "over flowing with sarcasm" so was mine dumb ass.. But I was also just being light hearted in it.
And taking this post to a personal level and insulting me is really pathetic. If you do not like the way I post or what I have to say, then don't read it, duh.

If I had made reference to the fact I have a vagina in every post, what's it to you? I actually am a female and don't mind pointing it out. The fact your threads are over flowing with testosterone and sarcasm state the obvious as well, you're no doubt some pathetic boy with too much time on his hands and has nothing better then to spam this forum day and night to get to a certain "status". Whoopty doo frickin hoo

I didn't know it went against some unwritten code of conduct that we arnt allowed to state our gender, please point it out to me where it says that.
And about the hair comment I made, if you got anything out of that other than I was replying to someone referring to me having facial hair.. you are a sick pervert. I stated a fact, get over it.

Now run off and go wrestle around with all the other little boys and get worked up over some random thread...

Oh and by the way, did I mention im a woman? Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget.
:kissit:

Oh and about not seeing others do the same thing.. are you freekin blinde or what? Nooooooo they dont do they? they just post fake pics and talk about being girls when they have freekin balls! I would say 80% of the "female" players in daoc are rl men.. so I would hope you dont see it much tbh, or we might have another Drop on our hands..

Nee

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
I don't need you to point out your post was "over flowing with sarcasm" so was mine dumb ass.. But I was also just being light hearted in it.
And taking this post to a personal level and insulting me is really pathetic. If you do not like the way I post or what I have to say, then don't read it, duh.

If I had made reference to the fact I have a vagina in every post, what's it to you? I actually am a female and don't mind pointing it out. The fact your threads are over flowing with testosterone and sarcasm state the obvious as well, you're no doubt some pathetic boy with too much time on his hands and has nothing better then to spam this forum day and night to get to a certain "status". Whoopty doo frickin hoo

I didn't know it went against some unwritten code of conduct that we arnt allowed to state our gender, please point it out to me where it says that.
And about the hair comment I made, if you got anything out of that other than I was replying to someone referring to me having facial hair.. you are a sick pervert. I stated a fact, get over it.

Now run off and go wrestle around with all the other little boys and get worked up over some random thread...

Oh and by the way, did I mention im a woman? Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget.
:kissit:
:clap: :clap: she got a point there :p you need to know that 99% of all her post are for fun and just joking around...taking them for real would be a big misstake :: runs off to play daoc again ::

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
In almost every single post you have made, you constantly make reference to the fact that you are a 'cutesy blonde girl ~tee hee~' and it is getting on my tits now.

You might want to read over again, I just checked and I only said in ONE post int his thread that I was a girl... and I was replying to someone else.. you seriously need to get laid and stop getting on to other people.. too much time on your hands imo.. pffft

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Seeaira_Tempest said:

Jaws might come and try to eat you. :eek2:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Lol. This thread is pitiful. You people really are pathetic.

'too much time on your hands imo..'

Haha, funny. You are the one spending your time trying to get as much attention as possible on a DAoC forum. What surprises me is that a girl who is supposedly as nice as you must spam a forum to get attention. What's up with that?!

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:

Haha, funny. You are the one spending your time trying to get as much attention as possible on a DAoC forum. What surprises me is that a girl who is supposedly as nice as you must spam a forum to get attention. What's up with that?!

Do you know how many times I post a thread or even reply to one? lol come on man... I dont have time to spend hours on end reading the forum or replying. For your information I do have an active life and I dont really think i have too much time on my hands.. my fun playful posts were to my FRIENDS.. I was joking around, but I do however get really pissed when people i dont know try to insult me or act like a child so thats why i responded.. anyways if thats too much time on my hands.. my 20 posts IF that on this forum.. then I hate to know what you guys have lol the kings of spam.. talk about calling the kettle black

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:

Id say it was because recently most posts have been insulting towards her?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
All it boils down to is another irritating, pointless 'Look at me, I'm a girl!' thread. You all need to grow some balls and go outside. Fucking pathetic, makes me doubt the human race.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
All it boils down to is another irritating, pointless 'Look at me, I'm a girl!' thread. You all need to grow some balls and go outside. Fucking pathetic, makes me doubt the human race.

FFS it was a perfectly acceptable "who stole my char name" thread that got hijacked, and now its just boiled down to angry old bastards whining without a reason... If u dont like it stop posting on it? then this thread can die down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom