Grimspound

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Hi all

I recently reactivated my EU account - it hasn't been open since 2007 or something like that.

The last time I played on it, the Dragon campaign had started, and I did some of it, but it was totally different to now... I think Ludlow was on fire and I had to do something there (can't remember what now)

Anyway, I've tried, today, to start doing the Dartmoor rep so that I have the flightpath and ability to buy any armour pieces/weapons I might need but nobody will give me any quests, and I certainly haven't done them already. The mobs are neutral to me so I can run inside the compound, but I can't get any quests, repeatable or otherwise.

Does anybody have any ideas? Is there any 'pre-quest' chain I need to complete before the Dartmoor ones open up?

Thanks in advance

Influenza

Part of the furniture
You get the faction quests from the south part of grimspound near the tents. If you cant get them from there you might have to appeal it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You get the faction quests from the south part of grimspound near the tents. If you cant get them from there you might have to appeal it.

Isn't the guard at the bind stone right outside the first to talk to?

Neutral or not, i think you still need to do the quests he gives first.

/edit: or actually, first you need a quest to talk to that guard, THEN he hands out the quests...

I think, been a while since i did those... :(

Duze

Loyal Freddie
tried all of that - even when I talk to the quest npcs nobody want to give me any quests. I may have to appeal it then - thanks anyway.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
isnt humberton part of it as well? an npc in one of the top rooms that hands out quests for that area?

cant remember, might be a total red herring but also might be worth checking out if your appeal doesnt get you anywhere.

worthwhile stops also would be your class trainer + the throne room

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Sorted - thanks to Toggers for suggesting Humberton. I talked to somebody called Elia in there who sent me off on a series of 'talk to this person' quests, eventually ending up with being given a Dragonsworn Manual of Arms, and this seems to have been the trigger. All quests in Grimspound have now opened up for me.

Thanks for all your suggestions and help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom