Grief killer Dicer

Pinki

Fledgling Freddie
I know i will get flamed for this, but I really have to ask Dicer why he goes around DF grief killing greys?.... At RR7 dont you think you need more of a challenge m8?.... or are you just bored?

Sheogorath

Fledgling Freddie
Pinki said:
I know i will get flamed for this, but I really have to ask Dicer why he goes around DF grief killing greys?.... At RR7 dont you think you need more of a challenge m8?.... or are you just bored?

I dont want to sound aggresive here... Point is, he has the means to do it, he does it, and its up to you to find a way to protect yourself, and saying here wont help a bit... and he's not doing anything wrong. So just find a way to protect yourself and dont get so angry over it.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
By entering DF you acknowledge the fact that you will be killed sooner or later by a member of a different realm, no matter what level you are.

Pinki

Fledgling Freddie
Sheogorath said:
I dont want to sound aggresive here... Point is, he has the means to do it, he does it, and its up to you to find a way to protect yourself, and saying here wont help a bit... and he's not doing anything wrong. So just find a way to protect yourself and dont get so angry over it.

I'm not angry, I know it happens and always will, i just dont understand it tbh, I would just like to know why, I mean what do you get out of it, certainly not rps, it just seems to be a mean thing to do.

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
Grief killer why

Hello,

I usually avoid killing grays unless
1) They are bds which i gladly xp kill if possible.
2) Enemy sits huddled together to defend themselves so i kill grays to annoy them till they send someone after me.
3) Clean out the place if there are 2 many of you so i can run and hide freely.

Some of you go on mob hunting with bb attached so dont complain if i kill the bb while warrior or zerker is on mob and dies from it.

And about today you can only blame your m8s.
I was killing mids all over mid side with no buffs on me , I attacked a bait warrior in middle of x-road with 4 high lvl troll watching and they did nothing efficient to catch me , i also killed a shammy there with 4 mids 300 ticks from me and they didnt catch me one of them was skald i think and another bd. So complain to them about their incompetence.

Dicer

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hehe,
been racking my brain on that one many times..the "why"

my guess is that it's an easy way to get noticed tbh, and some simply find it amusing to agrovate others.! and this is an easy means to an end.
and some are simply on a power trip..!

I for one dont do it, since i see no point what so ever in it for me...!

I for one dont really care if i get killed xp'ing in DF,
simply shrug, rel, goback, and if it happens agin..well then i go somewhere els..

ps : yes this has been discused over and over..but anywhoo stil better than the endless grats threads atm..hihi :p

:cheers:

/..Olga

Pinki

Fledgling Freddie
Dicer said:
Hello,

I usually avoid killing grays unless
1) They are bds which i gladly xp kill if possible.
2) Enemy sits huddled together to defend themselves so i kill grays to annoy them till they send someone after me.
3) Clean out the place if there are 2 many of you so i can run and hide freely.

Some of you go on mob hunting with bb attached so dont complain if i kill the bb while warrior or zerker is on mob and dies from it.

And about today you can only blame your m8s.
I was killing mids all over mid side with no buffs on me , I attacked a bait warrior in middle of x-road with 4 high lvl troll watching and they did nothing efficient to catch me , i also killed a shammy there with 4 mids 300 ticks from me and they didnt catch me one of them was skald i think and another bd. So complain to them about their incompetence.

Dicer

Well i guess i should thank you for your polite reply with your reasons, still think its mean tho, poor bders :p

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
No it isnt about attention but if done right (not get killed) you are in for some seriuos rps :)

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Being a hero, I never really get chance to solo, but I have left and killed greys in df. The way I see it is, would they glady leech rp's of me if I was being ganked by their realm m8s? The answer is ofc yes 99% of the time. So in my book, kill greys without remorse.

If I was lvling an alt in there and got killed, I have to accept ther risk I'm taking by xping in there.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Killing greys is tremendous fun as they scuttle away in all directions, desperately trying to get out of longbow range, a few brave ones launching themselves into a kamikaze attack. Fantastic stuff.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Its fun to hunt in df but you only kill grays for one reason; to lead your enemy in that direction. Say you have a tasty blue con pally at x-roads BUT you can also see a 2-3 stealthers by his side...waiting for you to attack him.
Then you move up to merchants slay a couple of greys and start to move down, watching how the stealth team passes you on their way up to merchants. Now you can dance with the pally all day long ^^.

:drink:

AnimeOtaku

Fledgling Freddie
I hunt Grey con mids - purely because of the fact i love watching them lie on the floor in the morning for 10mins as theres no rezzer to rezz them:) -
I experienced it myself when i was a low lv alb lving in DF when for no reason at all a SB will kill me and i have to sit there watching rezzers run past u without even taking a look at you.

Its revenge what can i say:)- more fun killing grey cons than being killed by pup cons:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
old.dont want to die dont expect ppl to spare you ect...

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
By entering DF you acknowledge the fact that you will be killed sooner or later by a member of a different realm, no matter what level you are.

Aye, its an RvR dungeon and everything is fair play.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
grays sometimes have yellow alts, grays sometimes bring yellow friends etc, grays give rp's, get the picture?

nol

Fledgling Freddie
My favourite is catching loxley just as he's killed someone, then I mezz him, rezz them, heal them up, buff them and help them kill him :D

I like it 'cos it's nice.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>grays give rp's

Velly little though, 1 to 15 rps isnt exactly something to get excited about. You need to kill an awful lot of greys to make it register in your realm rank rating :)

Foolish

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, when on my bm i left some middies alone (greys), but when some high level attempted to kill me, they all jumped in :mad:, so i doubt ill be leaving any greys again. :p

Vesuvius

Fledgling Freddie
rps are rps, and all rps are good :)
plus greys are a pain.. u could keel a yellow con pally or sumit and try to make ur escae completely ignoring greys... then some grey necro sets his pet on u and keeps u revealed till teh yellows get to u.
happens all teh time.
Sparing greys is risky

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Foolish said:
Yeah, when on my bm i left some middies alone (greys), but when some high level attempted to kill me, they all jumped in :mad:, so i doubt ill be leaving any greys again. :p

Learned the hard way huh? :(

AggroSmurf

Fledgling Freddie
Really silly discussion. I don't care if you are black, blue, yellow or green. If you are an Alb or Treehugger, I will do my best to kill you and spit on your corpse. An enemy is an enemy is an enemy. Nuff Said.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
"The swarms of infs that plague many servers are a sign that there is simply “too good” about infiltrators."

Um, sorry, but that quote is giving me a headache, specially the "there is simply "too good" about infiltrators." part. I think it's a poor quote tbh, everyone knows that Infil's are overpowered and we don't need to be told with a bad quote.

I think if you check, you're missing the word "something", please fix imo :D

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
My favourite is catching loxley just as he's killed someone, then I mezz him, rezz them, heal them up, buff them and help them kill him :D

I like it 'cos it's nice.
Adding and zerging isn't the same thing though, is it?

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
"The swarms of infs that plague many servers are a sign that there is simply “too good” about infiltrators."

Um, sorry, but that quote is giving me a headache, specially the "there is simply "too good" about infiltrators." part. I think it's a poor quote tbh, everyone knows that Infil's are overpowered and we don't need to be told with a bad quote.

I think if you check, you're missing the word "something", please fix imo :D
Nope the quote is correct. The person he quoted missed the something. :p

zRRR

Banned
AggroSmurf said:
Really silly discussion. I don't care if you are black, blue, yellow or green. If you are an Alb or Treehugger, I will do my best to kill you and spit on your corpse. An enemy is an enemy is an enemy. Nuff Said.
lol
did you reroll from an RP server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom