Grief killer Dicer

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
AggroSmurf said:
Really silly discussion. I don't care if you are black, blue, yellow or green. If you are an Alb or Treehugger, I will do my best to kill you and spit on your corpse. An enemy is an enemy is an enemy. Nuff Said.

hahah idiot :D

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
AggroSmurf said:
Really silly discussion. I don't care if you are black, blue, yellow or green. If you are an Alb or Treehugger, I will do my best to kill you and spit on your corpse. An enemy is an enemy is an enemy. Nuff Said.

someone has to get a life... :eek6:

enemies,enemies .. are everywhere..arghh...must kill them... arghh... BANG... m8 leave your dog alone!!! :eek7:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
greys should eb killed, if they arent they will add, or tell everyone else where you are

BlueJam

Fledgling Freddie
Well they will deffo give away your loc if you kill them. In fact many of em will hit the /as.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
BlueJam said:
Well they will deffo give away your loc if you kill them. In fact many of em will hit the /as.
doesnt matter, they will release and have forgotten all about DF the next time you pass the area you killed them in

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
greys should eb killed, if they arent they will add, or tell everyone else where you are

I risked my life to pull a orangecon drinker off a yellowcon (must have been lvl 40 or so) troll yesterday! :D

He was giving me sweet tr0ll huggies :x

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Ganking greys is great fun and greys can and do drop alot of rps, have had over 100 rps several times from greys. And I almost envy mid and alb stealthers who can get their hands on the hib focus grps :( much fun :)

A good stealther can earn thousands of rps in a very short space of time.

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
Killing greys is tremendous fun as they scuttle away in all directions, desperately trying to get out of longbow range, a few brave ones launching themselves into a kamikaze attack. Fantastic stuff.
rofl, someone should video that :D

AggroSmurf

Fledgling Freddie
Of course I can accept being an idiot. Still I don't really understand all the, please don't kill me bollocks. Perhaps I have just misunderstood that this game is all about uniting 3 realms. Still, if you pop up when I hit F8, I couldn't care less what you con. As a footnote, does having a life conflict with the key-imprints on my fingertips???

Mehuge

One of Freddy's beloved
If you want to roleplay a bit aggro, you go ahead and ignore the jerky comments made by people on here.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
its almost inevitable that if u exp in df a stealther will pop on u at some point these days,best thing to do is simply log an alt and go kick thier ass :)

poor alb infs cant resist a koby carrying a staff these days......

Light

Loyal Freddie
etcetra said:
You again, didnt you read at all?

what do you mean me again?

and yeah i did read it .. heard it 600 million times

poster: i was in df and somone killed me ffs!

replies: df rvr dungeon. exp there expect to be killed

yada yada ...

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Roar Dicer...... Bite their f00king heads off :worthy:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
I risked my life to pull a orangecon drinker off a yellowcon (must have been lvl 40 or so) troll yesterday! :D

He was giving me sweet tr0ll huggies :x

Once a while ago, I came across two xp'ers in Mid-land. They were yellow to me, but I knew that they must be low-40's from where they were camping. I waited until they'd killed something, as I generally don't like to give xp'ers XP deaths, and quickly dispatched one of them. Just as i was about to attack the second one, the mobs they were camping popped - and one immediately began to attack the poor little Mid. So I quickly switched target and got aggro off him, so he wouldn't get an XP death.
He ran off a little way, then immediately turned round and DoTed me. So I switched back to him and killed him before dealing with the mob.

The lesson? Don't assume that because you do someone a favour they'll do anything but spit in your eye. And always kill XPers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom