Grey Ganking, what do you think?

E

Eggy

£5 to the man who can spot who used to abuse his pets as a child.

J

jilson

oh yeh sorry for the delay on the post but i was too busy ganking greys.

K

Kicks

this is why ppl have no respect for albs, although the other week in DF the alb zerg actually waited for me to kill my mob before ganking me. Some ppl are nice (well kinda).

A

Arthwyr

Bah, Stop the damn whining about Xp deaths. How many times to you get an Xpdeath from another realms player while you level to 50 ? Do you whine at incompetent group members of your own realm too if they fuck up and get you killed ? Or maybe you whine at mythic for Xp deaths ... boohoo not fair just killed 5 mobs was low on health and then a new one spawns right on my head and kills me. Not fair, damn XP death again. You need billions and billions of xp (cba to look it up) to get to 50 one death more or less won't matter regardless of who killed you. If you don't want to get killed by someone of another realm then don't go to zones where you can run into them. If you do go to a RvR zone and your not there for the XP it means you are there to kill someone if you get the chance. Wonder if a grey con to 50 would spare a grey con to his level if he was to run into him in emain or just jump at the opportunity of being able to kill something themself.

S

soth-zorena

Grey was just killed by Zorena. << whahaha lol =p
im evul

J

Jim_Spurious

Eggy, Yog, Jilson.

Thx for the replies there guys. It's been an education.

I think I have incorrectly picked up the attitude from somewhere that XP killing was a serious no-no. Never against the rules but a sort of unwritten rule that everyone followed. It's my problem, I'll deal with it. In retro-spect it looks like i was a bit naive to keep going back back to my grave hoping you would spare me :)

To be fair you were camping an area that a lot of other people use... my gravestone just happened to be there, and Eggy is right, you did get quite a few other kills off. I never sent them there - I can fight ( and lose ) my own battles. All I wanted to do was to get some feedback, so now I know who to look out for from now on.

But one day I shall be level 50, and then... well, you will get more RP's that's for sure. :)

Cheers.

P.S.
Domin8or
"Seems to me that you are just whining about the whiner who was whining about the whiner. So how sad are you? Btw, this post of yours was a whine post [language please. think happy thoughts, would you honestly say that to his face? Tilda]"

WOW - Brilliant comeback, there is no way I can beat that. I best go and sharpen my wits before I cross words with an such a towering intellect again. You win!

E

Erekrose

Originally posted by hairlock

P.S.
Domin8or
"Seems to me that you are just whining about the whiner who was whining about the whiner. So how sad are you? Btw, this post of yours was a whine post [language please. think happy thoughts, would you honestly say that to his face? Tilda]"

WOW - Brilliant comeback, there is no way I can beat that. I best go and sharpen my wits before I cross words with an such a towering intellect again. You win!

Classic. Go Hairlock :)

T

Trinilim

Pygmy tanglers killed me plenty of times.

I had xp deaths.

I never came here and whined about how they kept hitting me.

:p

G

gaenvan

Well during the time of me lvling a number of chars i have been attacked by 50's from other realms when i was grey and yes it is annoying but who cares i knew the risks when i was lvling.

As for that if i see a grey i will kill it no questions asked after all it is my enemy. However with this i will not try to cause them an xp death as thats sucky (it has happend to me and i have also had nice enemy sit and wait till i have finished killing the mob then got me). But sometimes xp deaths cant be helped and well if i have done it to anyone sorry i didnt mean to.

So to be honest if your grey and i come accross you sorry i'm going to kill you.

Gaen

And to be honest at the mo its the only chance i have at killing you mids and hibs :)

F

Faeldawn

Any character in rvr areas are fair game, no matter what the conn imo. Wouldnt be any fun if there wasnt the possibility that a purp may come along and kill ya :)

As for XP killing, i wouldnt ever do that to a low lvl on purpose, but if they are in a group, it may be the only way.

Example being when my group went through DF to the mid side, a FG grey con mids were between us and the merchants (where we hoped to find a few higher lvls), we talked about what to do, then had our shade uncloak in front of em, wave, and then we all popped out and walked slowly past the group, who then attacked us from behind :) so we ganked em.

Users who are viewing this thread