Greetings!

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome :)

In reflection to some of the above posts:

I am concerned that each server does not have a specific GM anymore... Im sure behind the scenes you helped each other out in the past anyway.

When dealing with a community in online games I personally believe it is best to have a specific server GM dealing with that servers many issues e.g integrating within the community and being online to deal with important issues.

Only time will tell how effective this new strategy will be. Kemor I know was online and onhand many many times for prydwen when we needed him it concerns me that this will not be the case in the future (through no fault of your own).

And in the back of my own negative head :twak: I can't help thinking that this is another excuse to pool resources towards Excaliber and to have less focus on prydwen.

:drink: Good luck bud!!

Ziva

Fluffy
Welcome Requiel, :clap: for taking on this though job. I hope that you will like it :D

(helps remind some people this is a "Welcome" post so try to cut the whines for once. Make another topic, email or use RightNow please)

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
(helps remind some people this is a "Welcome" post so try to cut the whines for once. Make another topic, email or use RightNow please)

Fair enough this is a welcome thread but in the original post it was brought to the communities attention that we will not have a specific server GM...this was a shock for me and many folk.

The posts of concern are from what I have read logical and discuss the original content of the first post, plus of course people being warm&friendly. Unless this is to warn people who have posted or are thinking of posting offensive deconstructive material, in which case my mistake and I apologise.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I'll answer some of the points made as best I can.
Firstly I can assure you that there is no conspiracy, intentional or otherwise to concentrate on Excalibur and take resources away from Prydwen. All three English servers will get the same level of support and be given the same priority when problems arise.

Secondly, the decision to reorganise the team so that we are all collectively responsible for all the servers is one that I believe will result in better service for all of you in the long run. As Zargar has said, there are a number of changes that we will be implementing over time and what you are seeing here is just the beginning of that process.

Finally I (and the rest of the team) are around perhaps more than people realise. We are contactable and we will try to resolve urgent problems where possible. I get around 6-8 reports a day from E&E volunteers telling me of specific problems that need a speedy fix. I can't always guarantee that I can drop everything and rush to the rescue, but if I can then I will.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome.

So with Kemor gone, I guess we can't send stuff to ***poor_old_guys_mail@goa.com*** anymore, is there a new email addy to spam you guys and gals with our problems as of yet? :)

Edit: In case the email a/c is still active.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
You'll find it in my original post. Just take out the <nospamplease> bit first.

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the reply Req

DAoC is a game I still enjoy and think it will be for a very long time to come, hope to see you ingame at some point :) :cheers:

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
GOA keeps saying Camlann is the third English server, tho its shared with the entire euro playerbase as our only PvP server, one would think we could test out all realms without learning a new language/getting ganked all the time while xping/buying a new account?

So since Camlann is our third english server, may i report everyone not speaking english there?

Welcome.

Gryllus

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome Requiel!

I hope you'll enjoy this job, it's like madness: you may suffer from it, but best if you bind back and feel happy while putting badly behaving quest monsters back to their places, or saying no-no to little kobolds with the latest cheatpack. :)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome Requiel, good luck in the new post. Welcome Pilote too, if thats our 3rd GM for the two English servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom