Greetings from the Excalbur Thane's.

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Aye, lets see a movie. I refuse to believe thanes can solo anything stronger than Wildings (and i still think they need buffbots for those) without first seeing some proof, and i know a doctored video when i see one :p

Seriously though, nice to see some people trying 'out of the box' setups, hopfully this could be the start of a trend taking us away from the 'iwannabelikervrguildssoi'lonlyruninsavagegankgroupsfortehwinz0r' *Takes a breath* setups. :D

its coming im working on it atm.... :eek6:

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
+[21:49:48]+ <[lawless|away]> it will take 350mb =/ so need to compress it some more, doing that atm
+[21:50:01]+ <[lawless|away]> 14,5min of film =PP

Guess he took the bad battles too then :)

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
etcetra said:
+[21:49:48]+ <[lawless|away]> it will take 350mb =/ so need to compress it some more, doing that atm
+[21:50:01]+ <[lawless|away]> 14,5min of film =PP

Guess he took the bad battles too then :)

ofc all fail sometimes :twak:

neverthe less it only takes 277 atm, might be abel to get it down some more. Need a place hosting it, anyone? =P

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Lawless said:
ofc all fail sometimes :twak:

neverthe less it only takes 277 atm, might be abel to get it down some more. Need a place hosting it, anyone? =P

Anyone? :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Asha said:
did you fight the all smite cleric group? :m00:

they'd probably beat us :( they have instainterrupts!

(and they cheated by having a shaman and a healer! ok ok so we have a mincer, but he's just there for powersong... damn aoe nukes are powerhungry)

but we'll keep an eye out for you!

lightning-duels!

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
the champ group...

but tbh.. with 3-4 healers u could add any form of damagedealers and still be able to win fights.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Yaemon said:
the champ group...

but tbh.. with 3-4 healers u could add any form of damagedealers and still be able to win fights.

Not according to every savage or fotm-pachealer ingame ^

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
they'd probably beat us :( they have instainterrupts!

(and they cheated by having a shaman and a healer! ok ok so we have a mincer, but he's just there for powersong... damn aoe nukes are powerhungry)

but we'll keep an eye out for you!

lightning-duels!

Well, we ran a fotm-setup with Thane's as tanks :) We're just playing to prove that thane's can compete..^

Chosen

Resident Freddy
etcetra i see u got all ur skills from me young padawan !

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol, just watched the movie. And there was lotta bad capturing(no offence Binok ;)). And mostly zerg-fights and fights where we get adds(when having bashed almsot the whole group.).

AND The one really nice fight we had we were kinda unlucky with. So, will make a new movie. And this time it will show skills :p

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
Great work to Etcetra and Rolf for pulling this off. We talked about it in /gu but I never got around to start it up, nice to see that you did.

Gifv invite next time imo!

Garmund
STLONG Thane

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
give us a movie where you guys hammer a pbaoe cell to pieces with Thor's AE hammers.....

or tbh just any thane movies.... would be really fun to watch...

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
SeeN said:
Great work to Etcetra and Rolf for pulling this off. We talked about it in /gu but I never got around to start it up, nice to see that you did.

Gifv invite next time imo!

Garmund
STLONG Thane

get SC first mate :p We might not be fotm, but we aint TOTALLY gimping ourselves ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
etcetra said:
Well, we ran a fotm-setup with Thane's as tanks :) We're just playing to prove that thane's can compete..^

aye it was mostly tongue in cheek :) thanes are too fotm for us to beat :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
etcetra said:
AND The one really nice fight we had we were kinda unlucky with. So, will make a new movie. And this time it will show skills :p

aye will take a bit before yer team gels...

will try and find a cameraman for the smite group ;) (once we learn how to play :p)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe we could make a reaver group to fight you. Might try it one day :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom