Great agra night!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well we have like 2-3 people who frapsed the fight where AC is supposed to have added on the fight, so we can all simply have a look at them later on and stop the whining for now :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
From my footage it looks like most of your group engages us, 3 of us are instamezed, but it does look like a druid is moving off towards the other group at the start of the fight.

Arthuria

Banned
Arethir said:
Well we have like 2-3 people who frapsed the fight where AC is supposed to have added on the fight, so we can all simply have a look at them later on and stop the whining for now :p
did stop the whining last night :p even told em we had fun fight!

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
It was fun but wtf stop killing me DAMIT

Synergy will prob have a vid out from our fights of that night in a near future!

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Ckiller said:
It was fun but wtf stop killing me DAMIT

Synergy will prob have a vid out from our fights of that night in a near future!

isn't this thread about agramon rvr ? :p

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
no idea what it was like in agramon but all three times we went into midgard we got killed by golden age (i think).
Would like to think we put up a good fight even though badly outgunned, at least we didnt insta die.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hold foot in Agra only once, got creamed by Maelstrom in 0,5 ms :p
As for my group's 1st run wasn't that bad even if we have to stick with zergy HW for a while ^^

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
SOMEONE GRAPPLE WADDLE FFS!!!!!!!

jupi has gone LD!!

aww bugger, give me a SoD and i'll do it.

fun night apart from the connection issues we had in group and the small venture we had into alb land

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Was a good night indeed for the other 7 people in my group. :(
Spending all fights 100% grappled vs 2 diff groups is beyond boring.
'Gomg i got away, harhar next grappler inc to grapple yous!!111'

:fluffle:

We are thinking of switching a BM for a Hero just so we have 2 grapplers to keep the hugs going.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, good night, plagued by link deads though.

Thanks to all who left us while we were waiting for ld's to come back in. Really shows how far the fg community has come, and is an example to all about treating the people behind the players with mutual [sometimes grudging :)] respect, irrespective of realm.

:worthy:

Hope our ld probs are sorted and see you out on weds with NFD GG1, and i'll hopefully be making a guest appearence tonight in NFD GG2.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Hold foot in Agra only once, got creamed by Maelstrom in 0,5 ms :p
As for my group's 1st run wasn't that bad even if we have to stick with zergy HW for a while ^^

I remember adding on you last night gahn :( Felt pretty bad for it.
Sorry mate

But I did enjoy myself last night, First time I've logged in for ages and actually played for more than 10 mins and logged :p
made some nice rps

Ging

Part of the furniture
Cloudz said:
Sorry mate

But I did enjoy myself last night, First time I've logged in for ages and actually played for more than 10 mins and logged :p
made some nice rps

less watching goat pron when playing phill :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Sollers said:
We sucked so hard it was embarassing tbh
We've sucked harder historically, was a few small (but important) things people did wrong. Having the tank MA's vent bug in practically every fight made co-ordinating dmg more difficult then usual i suppose.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Cloudz said:
Sorry mate

made some nice rps

It's np m8, i realize it's hard to judge when to engage and when not there cause there are several fights going on in a somewhat little place. We even managed to kite back a group in the middle of another fight at one point xD

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Cromcruaich said:
Yea, good night, plagued by link deads though.
crispy told us on vent you had ld so we pulled off then we saw GA Inc and he pm'd whitelights that you had ld so if they wanted fair fight they shouldnt engage... guess what?! they still died, hah... then whitelights whines to crispy about him telling GA that they were 7 in nfd grp... haha, then he whined to me when i said in public chat that they did well vs a 7 man grp and still lost!

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
crispy told us on vent you had ld so we pulled off then we saw GA Inc and he pm'd whitelights that you had ld so if they wanted fair fight they shouldnt engage... guess what?! they still died, hah... then whitelights whines to crispy about him telling GA that they were 7 in nfd grp... haha, then he whined to me when i said in public chat that they did well vs a 7 man grp and still lost!

We saw them keep coming for us and backing away, in the end we just got fed up of it and charged them. luckily for us jupi relogged in about half way through the fight and joined in with the fun.
we are nothing without our grapple bot!

polgra

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:

golden age for the win!1

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:

<3 GA

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Alright, as for the movie recordings.

Showing us a druid and a bainshee attacking AC, while the rest attack us. AC drop a couple icepets on them, then backs off. Bainshee clears the pet, and him and the druid joins the fight vs us, but they've already lost it loosing pet control and healing power.

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
my point of view of last night:
got owned by asylum (mofo´s), got owned once by septina group - pwned them in the next fight though, which lasted quite long.
owned an albzerg once at beno, got pwned by them at least 3 times.
would have loved to fight the cock-obsessed guild (you know who), which ran a fg of guild people alone!

well, AoD is still searching for the right setup with the right people. we are not even sure about our guild colour immo^^.

see you out there in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom