Great agra night!

Arthuria

Banned
had fun tonight, lots of good fights, even the ones we lost :) Less qq on grapple tho septina, its like the best tool vs ur slams! :p
edit; and Arctic circle, less adding on us vs TT pliz ;<

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Some good fights :)
Its ok *Name removed upon request* Septina has to whine about something.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Was a ok night at best, too many mids crappy play. One really funny fight vs farils grp tho. dont think any grp ive ever been in has died that fast as u killed us:)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Actually we were pulling off as you met two alb groups at exactly the same time, but your druid rooted and your nuker started hitting our tanks so that was that :)

Edit: I was just a sub for a missing person - not part of AC so don't flame them as you lot doubtless will me :)

Arthuria

Banned
Valgyr said:
Was a ok night at best, too many mids crappy play. One really funny fight vs farils grp tho. dont think any grp ive ever been in has died that fast as u killed us:)
well, we got a nice mezz there :p

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Arthuria said:
had fun tonight, lots of good fights, even the ones we lost :) Less qq on grapple tho septina, its like the best tool vs ur slams! :p

you mean the time when we ran by yet your druid decided to aoe root us and the bainshee decided to nuke our wiz? we jsut keep on pulling off yet you still decided to keep rooting/nuking?

ok mate, if you say so yet we stick by the fact we'll never add in agramon even tho you say otherwise

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Arthuria said:

get your fucking facts straight....we run past and your druid roots some of our group and yet we still pulled out. We never add on anyone in agramon and im sure every enemy group can vowtch for that.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
who let AC in this forum anyway !

enough already ^^

Arthuria

Banned
Littles said:
get your fucking facts straight....we run past and your druid roots some of our group and yet we still pulled out. We never add on anyone in agramon and im sure every enemy group can vowtch for that.
i just saw what i saw, ac grp coming in from side and killing druid+ some more, i mean, can just pull off, not like a solo rr2 bainsh is gonne solo someone ;< but whatever, niec to see you running a tankgrp, do it more often, was funnier fights :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
It was very tank heavy tonight actually, kinda freaky, was expecting more hybrid groups.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Arthuria said:
i just saw what i saw, ac grp coming in from side and killing druid+ some more, i mean, can just pull off, not like a solo rr2 bainsh is gonne solo someone ;< but whatever, niec to see you running a tankgrp, do it more often, was funnier fights :)

lol ? no1 died .. we pulled off .. even thou yr bain and druid attacked us .. pfft maybe ask the people in yr grp b4 ranting BS on here

Arthuria

Banned
:fluffle:
Wild said:
lol ? no1 died .. we pulled off .. even thou yr bain and druid attacked us .. pfft maybe ask the people in yr grp b4 ranting BS on here
excactly what we said, but still u killed a couple of us, destroyed our fight, but nm, not gonne whine more about it, i had fun and thats what matters!

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Arthuria said:

Well your lucky we didn't all pile in. Your druid went out of his way to root us...don't know what he was thinking really, maybe hes was smoking something? And then your bain starts nuking our cleric. It wasn't really a AC gorup anyway, missing our sorc and friar and i think a bowen flew through the window of tzes house ever fight we had.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
we got too much but in the end we got tt a couple of times, not alot of rps or fights but think we improved in our communication and teamplay which is a good thing :eek:

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Arthuria said:
excactly what we said, but still u killed a couple of us, destroyed our fight, but nm, not gonne whine more about it, i had fun and thats what matters!

You destroyed your own fight and we did everything possible to prevent you from doing it so maybe go whine at your druid rather than bitch on here.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Arthuria said:

last post from me on this also .. but ffs as i said .. NO ONE DIED .. we didnt even attack any1 .. was funny in vent it was like .. LOL the druid and bain went for the wrong grp what idiots... and yet we still pulled off .. if someone in yr grp died it wasnt from us

Septina

Part of the furniture
Was a good night indeed for the other 7 people in my group. :(
Spending all fights 100% grappled vs 2 diff groups is beyond boring.
'Gomg i got away, harhar next grappler inc to grapple yous!!111'

Arthuria

Banned
Septina said:
qq more <3

Galid

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:

i was having a good laugh while doing it ;D

good night indeed, was a nice up and down night, both with victories and failures. was good as hell =) cya out tomorrow !

Septina

Part of the furniture
grapple.jpg

?! :twak:

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
All fun, all good, nice to see the "new" groups out, or well, new and new. Theyre new to me since ive been afk!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Apples injected with grape flavour :(. Looked like fun night, but we had ld probs from the gitgo so spent half the time stood around on a hillside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom