Gratz to all

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
With the problems with relic keep doors, this weekend we were spared the tedium of getting bogged down in endless keep defences and retakes.
As a result, this was one of the best weekend's RvR I've had in a long long time, with some fantastic group skirmishing all over odin's and HW, including several manic 3-way fights (was funny to see a combined merc/blademaster assist train picking off all teh dorf healers).
We won some, we lost some, but we had a great time all round.
Gratz to all those who made it a great weekend of RvR.

PS: To Jamiesmallicus, STOP STANDING BEHIND THE 3RD TREE ON THE LEFT JUST OUTSIDE CASTLE SAUVAGE!!! We find you there EVERY time we head out from CS. Come on, it's not even an effort to find a different place to hide for once. We're even having competitions to see who can get the death spam! Use some variety! :wub:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Smurflord said:
With the problems with relic keep doors, this weekend we were spared the tedium of getting bogged down in endless keep defences and retakes.
As a result, this was one of the best weekend's RvR I've had in a long long time, with some fantastic group skirmishing all over odin's and HW, including several manic 3-way fights (was funny to see a combined merc/blademaster assist train picking off all teh dorf healers).

PS: To Jamiesmallicus, STOP STANDING BEHIND THE 3RD TREE ON THE LEFT JUST OUTSIDE CASTLE SAUVAGE!!! We find you there EVERY time we head out from CS. Come on, it's not even an effort to find a different place to hide for once. We're even having competitions to see who can get the death spam! Use some variety! :wub:
rofl

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:

hahaha ;)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
You've got to admire Jamies for his dogged persistence - he's ALWAYS in the same place, and we ALWAYS kill him. Maybe someone should tell him that champions don't get stealth? ;)

/salute Jamies you provide me with an endless source of amusement and RPs :)

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
I think _most_ mids wont agree with you on that, having 2-3fg of Steveh_and_friends everywhere, not to forget the 2fg stealthers at Odin's Gate...

Albs wtf are you doing, you really are forcing us to leave our portal keeps with MINIMUM 2fg aren't you?

Ow yea, I'll do the QQ for you, my 49 supp SM did get wtfpwnd solo at hmgO by them stealthing albZzz :m00:

This weekend was worst RvR one for me, just my 2cents tho :eek:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
I think _most_ mids wont agree with you on that, having 2-3fg of Steveh_and_friends everywhere, not to forget the 2fg stealthers at Odin's Gate...

Albs wtf are you doing, you really are forcing us to leave our portal keeps with MINIMUM 2fg aren't you?

Ow yea, I'll do the QQ for you, my 49 supp SM did get wtfpwnd solo at hmgO by them stealthing albZzz :m00:

This weekend was worst RvR one for me, just my 2cents tho :eek:

Well we mainly ran in HW as 1fg, and the majority of the time we were running into 1fg of mids or hibs. Occasionally ran into 2fg, which normally led to a wipeout, but just occasionally we killed em all! Didn't see any other albs around until the late evening, then the whole place became very zergy on all sides, and we called it a night instead.
Sunday evening, a more primetime slot than any other point in the week. Expect zergs, not a good time to solo.

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Yea mate, was no attack on you or so, only on Steveh...
When we went from Emain to our own frontier, cuz it was too zergy, Steveh decided to do the same... when we go back to Emain, Steveh shows up again there... very Zzzz if you ask me.

Should have tried HW, but was really fed up with it.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
When we went from Emain to our own frontier, cuz it was too zergy, Steveh decided to do the same... when we go back to Emain, Steveh shows up again there... very Zzzz if you ask me.

One of the worst days of Rvr i can remember, 1 fg vs fg fight entire day, total alb zerg everywhere.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Tuorin said:
One of the worst days of Rvr i can remember, 1 fg vs fg fight entire day, total alb zerg everywhere.

Sorry, that's crap. We ran into you several times in HW, with our 1fg. Think honours were fairly even in the end.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Smurflord said:

Worst RvR day yet for us also ... Maybe we just got unlucky though,

Went emain 6 runs 6 deaths to 3fg + FL/PE/Steveh's guild

Went Odins 4 runs 4 deaths 1x to 3fg albs 2x to eclispe/AD adding + random hibs etc.

Was nasty

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Worst RvR day yet for us also ... Maybe we just got unlucky though,

Went Odins 4 runs 4 deaths 1x to 3fg albs 2x to eclispe/AD adding + random hibs etc.

Was nasty

We killed you 1 time when we ran together just to piss you guys off. Rest of the times you guys, everlast and other mids moved together and zerged us. So you really need to stop lie. Why lie anyway? I dont get it.

I got zerged a few times yesterday, i added on some fights so enemies got zerged. Thats how it is.

Play the game and stop complain.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:

You are wrong and boring tbh, yesterday we run with 1 fg till we got zerged by 3 fg of Steveh_whiners and 1 fg stealther add. After that we add yes, but still went with 1 fg. We can't forbid other albs to come with us, you blame Steveh but you would have to blame yourself for QQing and whining every day.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Sorry, that's crap. We ran into you several times in HW, with our 1fg. Think honours were fairly even in the end.

Nah that was caster grp mate, we had a hybrid/random group out from 2pm and never went HW. Casters went out about 8ish.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Was one of the worst RvR days ever tbh. I saw Steveh and his 1fg consisting of 24 people run over Severance at HMG O. Luckily i was stealthed or I would've been pwned by /cg join Steveh aswell. 1fg my ass :rolleyes:

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Worst few days of RvR I can remember for along time.

We got zerged a fair bit and played appallingly in the fights where we weren't zerged.

Highlight for me was late Sunday night watching PE first take out an Eclipse/NP group, followed by our group, followed by a third group it was like watching people queuing up for a go on the latest high-thrill rollercoaster. Anyway, well played to you guys and I got to /hug Derric so it wasn't a wasted evening.

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
From our point of view it was a good day, our uber opted FOTM set up of reaver,reaver,pala,minst,sorc,friar,cleric,infil had a lot of good fights, we started about 10am (gmt) which went on till about 3pm. During this time we were for the most part the only albs running round HW/Odin. Had some nice grp v grp action, so for the most part were fair fights. We even went to dodens \o/ and splatted some poor guild farming event (sorry to mids in there, we rarely go there guess you were unlucky) I dont know whether the hibs, mids were random pick up grps or what that we encountered in HW/OG cos we won an an usually large number of fights. I guess it shows that 1) you dont need 3 det tanks in a grp 2) players who know their class in a non opted grp can be > a more opted setup.

We went back at about 6pm till about 9 had a good few hours there too, by about 8 GoP and AoD were running round with a couple of groups, (i guess we cant have HW to ourselves for ever ;) ). We decided to call it a night then as there were just too many of us and I think the hibs/mids were clearly annoyed cos they werent coming back. Was gonna try emain but /who emain 80 kind of put us off (i know bbs stealthers etc), it still means that there will be less chance of getting a straight fight.

Oh and /salute jamies I admire your determination (or lack of being a champ), you sure are persistent.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Polkadot said:
Worst few days of RvR I can remember for along time.

We got zerged a fair bit and played appallingly in the fights where we weren't zerged.

Highlight for me was late Sunday night watching PE first take out an Eclipse/NP group, followed by our group, followed by a third group it was like watching people queuing up for a go on the latest high-thrill rollercoaster. Anyway, well played to you guys and I got to /hug Derric so it wasn't a wasted evening.

Aha,you're the bard!

/hug :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
Was one of the worst RvR days ever tbh. I saw Steveh and his 1fg consisting of 24 people run over Severance at HMG O. Luckily i was stealthed or I would've been pwned by /cg join Steveh aswell. 1fg my ass :rolleyes:

FFS how many times we have to say to you that we can't forbid other ppl to come after us? I know it's hard to understand it with your brain capacity, but hope dies last. You talk like you never seen 2 fg hib or mid together. Stop QQing and blaming someone who aren't deserved it. And FYI Steveh is rarely a cg leader :eek:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
We killed you 1 time when we ran together just to piss you guys off. Rest of the times you guys, everlast and other mids moved together and zerged us. So you really need to stop lie. Why lie anyway? I dont get it.

I got zerged a few times yesterday, i added on some fights so enemies got zerged. Thats how it is.

Play the game and stop complain.

hmm maybe mids gather once to bigger zerg just to piss you off? never think that?
maybe after you run whit "1fg" around odin, just to piss mids off? forced mids gather up to have even smallest change to survive against albs so called 1fg?

Vae

Resident Freddy
Lannovar said:
We went back at about 6pm till about 9 had a good few hours there too, by about 8 GoP and AoD were running round with a couple of groups, (i guess we cant have HW to ourselves for ever ;) ).

That was our Uber Fotm Guild Stealther group:
2 Mini's, 2 Infs, 1 scout and.. um.. er.. 1 Fire Wiz and 1 reaver.....

It did beat Jamies group once though despite them getting the drop on us and messing us \0/ (although he did get revenge later).

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Mmm

Tafaya Anathas said:
FFS how many times we have to say to you that we can't forbid other ppl to come after us? I know it's hard to understand it with your brain capacity, but hope dies last. You talk like you never seen 2 fg hib or mid together. Stop QQing and blaming someone who aren't deserved it. And FYI Steveh is rarely a cg leader :eek:

Well take it as so, i usually see Steveh running in sticked fgs (more than 1 always, more than 2 usually) and maybe he isn't the cg leader but tho he's there anyway.
And obv u can't do nothing about it nor i'm saying he can't play as he wants. If situation doesn't change in quick reactive times we have only 2 chances:
A) Logging out and playing at ungodly hours.
B) Zerg u back.

If B option comes off don't come whine here after ...

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
*sigh* yet another thread turned into a zerg whine.

Doing a /who on the frontiers yesterday came back with 80 Emain, 60 Odins and 30 Hadrians. Theres just alot more albs out in rvr atm and so its unavoidable not to run into alot of albs, particularly if your fighting around an mg.

Example in hadrians yesterday, we were fighting a hib group at hmg (severance i think). Was turning into a good fight and we were getting on top when another 2fgs of albs arrived and steamrolled over the remaining hibs. To all the whiners here, it'll be 'stupid albs calling for their zerg again' where as in fact it was random adds which often happens around a milegate.
After that, the hibs understandably brought more people and it turned into larger scale fights and it went on from there.

Its annoying when your running as a fg and you get zerged or get a load of adds mid fight but thats just the way the game is. All this crying about it is so childish.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Cool another whine thread :kissit:

A; i never zerg
B; i always run with 1 fg
C; i never whine
D; im not Spanish :)

I got some nice video from the zerg ( yes its mids and hibs ) and got some nice fg vs fg video ( TDD ,Dogma..etc ), yes you guys die fast and we not lose anyone.
Emain is a zerg place you cant make a fair fight just if you are very lucky.
When we ( 1fg alb with reaver lol ) meetin with the TDD in emain we not surprised when Eclipse added to the fight ,and its not the usualy meeting point amg and mmg just a simple place in emain.

If you wanna i can show you all video maybe thats stop your stupid whines.
I deleted " the we zerged videos " becouse i always can make one ,its easy.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Lol

Eroda said:
*sigh* yet another thread turned into a zerg whine.

Doing a /who on the frontiers yesterday came back with 80 Emain, 60 Odins and 30 Hadrians. Theres just alot more albs out in rvr atm and so its unavoidable not to run into alot of albs, particularly if your fighting around an mg.

Example in hadrians yesterday, we were fighting a hib group at hmg (severance i think). Was turning into a good fight and we were getting on top when another 2fgs of albs arrived and steamrolled over the remaining hibs. To all the whiners here, it'll be 'stupid albs calling for their zerg again' where as in fact it was random adds which often happens around a milegate.
After that, the hibs understandably brought more people and it turned into larger scale fights and it went on from there.

Its annoying when your running as a fg and you get zerged or get a load of adds mid fight but thats just the way the game is. All this crying about it is so childish.

AH SIGH: my old age can't make me act childish ..
Hence i'm not crying nor are peeps who posted here (well maybe some1) we just pointing out that patience can run out, that's all.
If Albs (the zerging ones obvious not u nor Steveh, eheh just chances that we get steamrolled by adds EVERY time we fight him, but happens) can't understand it's not my fault, i only foresaw the near future.
Cya in battle fields anyhow

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Lannovar said:
, by about 8 GoP and AoD were running round with a couple of groups,

:touch: :m00: who needs a cg when u've got an alliance! /as hasta m8s! 2 hibis in HMG!

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
AH SIGH: my old age can't make me act childish ..
Hence i'm not crying nor are peeps who posted here (well maybe some1) we just pointing out that patience can run out, that's all.
If Albs (the zerging ones obvious not u nor Steveh, eheh just chances that we get steamrolled by adds EVERY time we fight him, but happens) can't understand it's not my fault, i only foresaw the near future.
Cya in battle fields anyhow

Sorry, childish probably wasn't the best choice of word. Just seems theres a good few people here who like nothing more than whinging about one thing or another.
Theres only a couple of people whining in this thread (and u weren't one of them), i was more referring to the other few threads recently that have all been centred on evil steveh (or myself) and his zergs.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:

Was nasty

Any idea why there was that zerg?

You aren't forgetting that Mael+EL+Some other FG ran in stuck to one guy?

Now THAT was fun. :eek6:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
lolz_edit.jpg

:m00:

(sunday rvr sucked.)

Brite

Banned
Smurflord said:

Jaime is the man he always comes HW / Odins and gives me rps solo, he always keeps coming and brings friends aswell ! :D is loads of fun..... well for me anyway :p dinged rr6 on him aswell hehe :touch: til the opted groups come.... seriously.... _ _ _ _ off to emain plz ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom