Gratz subedai RR9

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Baron said:
Coming from a guy that wont add bcoz he's happy to watch other alb groups die :twak:

unless you're fighting superiour numbers (which i doubt it, asuming you're in TIW), why would they need help from anyone? or why would they rvr if they know from the start they have no chance and need outsiders to survive? Oo

edit- oops, grats on rr6 :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Varna said:
Oh, and atleast the account has gone to someone with the ability to play it well and the determination to finish the job where Korgon left off.
Gratz on rr9 :)

well said m8ty

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Your hint will be the RR10 Troll Zerker named Korgon in multi-colored armor gleefully taking down your treasured Ebay acquisition. :D (It does say in his sig, you know.)

not getting much attention at home lately?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Belomar said:
Ebayers simply will never get any respect from me, period. ;)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Belomar again.

:(

fucker

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
or why would they rvr if they know from the start they have no chance and need outsiders to survive? Oo

Yeah god forbit someone plays the game to have fun. If you can't always win give up now imo!

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Rigga Mortice said:
IIRC Current owner has made well over a million rps which is well over rr6 and due a thread either way. So less whine more grats tbh...
Then make a grats rr6?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
probably more like RR3 seeing as he already had plenty of RR toys to play with...

Kanim

Banned
Raven said:
probably more like RR3 seeing as he already had plenty of RR toys to play with...

not like rr matters much when he runs with 2-3fg on stick !:)

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
Rigga Mortice said:
Originally Posted by Rigga Mortice
IIRC Current owner has made well over a million rps which is well over rr6 and due a thread either way. So less whine more grats tbh...
Then make a grats rr6?

Did I start the thread? No

Would I choose to buy someone else's character to play? Probably not

Do I care how anyone else chooses to play this game for fun if it doesnt majorly affect me? Not really.

Would I repeatedly post in someone else's thread which marked an achievement (be it rr6 or rr9) with:
"oh my god! you ebayed/zerg, I have no respect for you; but rather than just refraining from posting any congratulations, I'm going to appear petulant and tiresome by pointing towards these facts so that other people can know how I feel"?

Not if I could help myself, but alas, some are not so fortunate I guess :(

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Rob, awesome cleric and a real credit to the guild, you fit right in with the social side of the guild. 1M rps in such a short space of time is a real accomplishment, so regardless what they say - everyone who's had the pleasure of playing with you knows how impressively you play cleric.

Some replies to the Hijack crew:

In regards to 3fg on /stick, exaggeration has its benefits I suppose, but listen mate - when its comes to the crunch she'll see your only 2" and not 3

In regard to "hmmm grtz m8... now less running in 2 fg pls"
No.

In regards to add-on-all. Enjoy. You (Hibgard) are the enemy. You buff up and go to RvR with the express intention to kill the enemy, so do we. If we see you, we try and kill you.

In regards to the RR10/11 crew with short legs and VERY long strides (you know who you are) - you can bitch all you want about 2 guild groups running together, if you are out there and farming everything in sight, coning through walls/floors and generally outrunning any charge+sprint tank despite being speedwarped, 5% health and being damaged... well - we're not going to fight you on your terms - we'll fight on ours

Like it, don't like it - not bothered. Sorry but I don't see the 'honour' in getting rolled repeatedly by groups with 300% of the utility and 4x the rps. Might be fun for you - certainly isn't for me. Anyway TIW is all for having fun as a guild, so not particularly bothered that we don't roll over and die for you as easily as you'd like

occy

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
unless you're fighting superiour numbers (which i doubt it, asuming you're in TIW), why would they need help from anyone? or why would they rvr if they know from the start they have no chance and need outsiders to survive? Oo

Funny person this fairy /salute

Gratz :>

Zaphod

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

says mr vodkatwat, all bow down now!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Belomar again.

:(

fucker

Lol.

Some of the people on here make me laugh...

Gratz anyway. rr6 - rr9 - its all gd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom