Gratz subedai RR9

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
great cleric, great friend. keep up the good work :worthy:

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Feels really strange seeing a Cleric I PL'd ages ago reach this stage etc.
I know the current user didn't get most of the RPs, but gratz anyway. :)
RR9 is a cool rank, here's to you reaching RR10 someday! :) :cheers:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Skillful credit card handling there, grats on a successful Ebay acquisition!

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
he might of got it from ebay but he plays it bloody well

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Big gratz rob.... as grimlin said you play it VERY well m8 :cheers:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
grats :p though i đid over 3/4 of the work, i look forward to fighting and killing u when i return from vietnam. the cash i got for it is going along way in vietnam :D :cheers:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
[NO]Subedai said:
grats :p though i đid over 3/4 of the work, i look forward to fighting and killing u when i return from vietnam. the cash i got for it is going along way in vietnam :D :cheers:

Pop in and say hi to Gary Glitter :D

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the gratz, I maybe dont have the skill yet of a rr9 cleric, but I do think I am more than capable of playing a cleric, and have great fun doing so, with a great bunch of people.

If you have nothing better to do than to slag people off on fh then thats your lookout but im here for some fun like most people. :cheers:

And thanks sub, hope you had fun on your travels, its somethign I hope to do some day, whats your chars name? (so I know who to smit0r) :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Your hint will be the RR10 Troll Zerker named Korgon in multi-colored armor gleefully taking down your treasured Ebay acquisition. :D (It does say in his sig, you know.)

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

Grats, very good cleric and a good friend. Getting over a million rps is not to be sniffed at in a short space of time and your a great team player.

Belomar, you are a narrow minded pr*ck who takes pleasure in putting others down. Grats to you for being a Grade A Asshole.

Camerondiaz

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
YAY - big grats rob - very skilled and knowlegable cleric - makes a great contribution to TIW in all sorts of ways

BTW sub - u bought any ladyboys over in vietnam yet? (5 dollars me love u looong time!)

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Rob
Now you can start healing instead of rezzing so my tic can start nuking :)
A great player and friend
Nice 1 buddy

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm grtz m8... now less running in 2 fg pls

Coming from a guy that wont add bcoz he's happy to watch other alb groups die :twak:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz on rr9 korgon and new player.

Baron said:
Coming from a guy that wont add bcoz he's happy to watch other alb groups die :twak:

erm most rvr'ing people would consider that a good attribute...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Cameron said:
Belomar, you are a narrow minded pr*ck who takes pleasure in putting others down. Grats to you for being a Grade A Asshole.
Oh, a bit touchy, aren't we? I mean, it's not as if I didn't say anything that was not true. Nothing to do with putting others down, Ebayers simply will never get any respect from me, period. ;)

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
erm most rvr'ing people would consider that a good attribute...

Yeah sure if you play on Hibguard but our guild doesn't sit back to watch our realm mates die

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Baron said:
Yeah sure if you play on Hibguard but our guild doesn't sit back to watch our realm mates die

Thats just shadowing the fact you have a add-on-all policy. I personally don't care, play the game how you want. Your a great guild, great leader aspects and a leader who puts his heart and soul (it seems) into the guild and is prepared to-do anything to make sure his guild gets the most out of the game. Oh, and atleast the account has gone to someone with the ability to play it well and the determination to finish the job where Korgon left off.

Gratz on rr9 :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Belomar again.

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
IIRC Current owner has made well over a million rps which is well over rr6 and due a thread either way. So less whine more grats tbh...

Grats rob, only grouped with you a couple of times so far; but keeping everyone alive outside nGed 3 last night, when the other cleric lded and with all the lag about, was a performance worthy of rr9 on its own :worthy:

Upwards and onwards to Dwagon Knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom