Gratz Obelixx on RR5

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
grats 2 possibly the shittest ranger on the server:worthy:

Duzic said:
no more like because u do nothing but add and stealth zerg and still normally die and in what way did i act like a twat? i grats u and gave my opinion

Dunno if calling him the shittest ranger aint twat'ish but dosnt seem to be nice guy typo either.

Gratz Balistixxx now come out some more and play with your vamp in cla tank groups

Ballistixxx

Fledgling Freddie
Forf said:
now come out some more and play with your vamp in cla tank groups

ty for gratz mate and what is this proposition for a tank spot? ;) sounds interesting

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
What I really... honestly don't understand is... the past 3.. or 4? grats thread made by you guys... the same thing happens again and again... people flame you for your playstyle, you call them retards... they call you retards... they call you uber retards... you call them uber uber uber retards... and so on... Is it so hard not to just send the respective person a grats pm ingame? If you don't like the flaming people unleash on you on these forums don't post... learn from your previous actions then - It will happen....

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
congratulations :) i've never met you yet but if you run with porkbelly and co i'm sure you will get to zerg my SB when she's lvl:ed :D

ebenezer said:
dont think he asked for your opinion...nor the one making the grats thread.

i've seen a cpl of these statements here on FH and i just wonder why you have to have permission from other posters to express your own oppionion? (i don't wanna clog obelixx grats thread but the thought just popped into my head and made me curious)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Grats! :) Although I believe the best use for a name like Obelixx (or, rather, Obelisk) would be some Midgard Troll character. ;)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
congratulations :) i've never met you yet but if you run with porkbelly and co i'm sure you will get to zerg my SB when she's lvl:ed :D

i've seen a cpl of these statements here on FH and i just wonder why you have to have permission from other posters to express your own oppionion? (i don't wanna clog obelixx grats thread but the thought just popped into my head and made me curious)

well ur absolutely right, you dont need a permission for it:)
I just dont see the point in flaming someones grats thread...they could just pm the guy instead of trying to get everyones atention and hope people would see and follow that lead and flame some more.
But its all my opinion ofc. I just think you could use ur time for something better. Its like bashing into someones birthday party and say: hey....grats and all..but i think ur a shit head, i havent told you before...but i choose this day and ocasion to say it, it suits so well:p

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Ballistixxx said:
ty for gratz mate and what is this proposition for a tank spot? ;) sounds interesting

Gimme a pm ingame to be honest :p
just remember the Miva-E either that or Mivamp-E(rarely play vamp tho its fully templatet).

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
I just dont see the point in flaming someones grats thread...

i dont see the point in zerging solo ppl with a FG in the afternoon but you dont hear me about it?

and about the grats thread...:puke: i guess some ppl just need attention anyway doesnt matter if its positive or negative.

Satyn

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
and about the grats thread...:puke: i guess some ppl just need attention anyway doesnt matter if its positive or negative.

what a load of crap! think you would appreciate it aswell if someone made you a bloody grats thread!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
i dont see the point in zerging solo ppl with a FG in the afternoon but you dont hear me about it?

hehe...join the club:) i get zerged all the time on all characters:) but its part of the game. The day i get fed up with it, il go play something else for sure....so far...i have the patience of a mom with 5 children:p

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
hehe...join the club:) i get zerged all the time on all characters:) but its part of the game. The day i get fed up with it, il go play something else for sure....so far...i have the patience of a mom with 5 children:p

i guess you'll be playing the game for a while then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom