Gratz Obelixx on RR5

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
grats 2 possibly the shittest ranger on the server:worthy:

Ballistixxx

Fledgling Freddie
Because im a sniper and put you in FZ and shot you? Oo that makes you so much better than me.
nice one for acting a twat on my gratz thread, fair play you nob.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
no more like because u do nothing but add and stealth zerg and still normally die and in what way did i act like a twat? i grats u and gave my opinion

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Ballistixxx said:
Because im a sniper and put you in FZ and shot you? Oo that makes you so much better than me.
nice one for acting a twat on my gratz thread, fair play you nob.

Nice going Obel, thats the way to go, just put the n00bs in the FZ and let them QQ hehe.

And Gratz ^^

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I don't wanna get banned again, so all I can say is gratz :mad:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
no more like because u do nothing but add and stealth zerg and still normally die and in what way did i act like a twat? i grats u and gave my opinion

Dunno, read your own reply, and use the brain.

Ballistixxx

Fledgling Freddie
so because i run with porkbelly and kilsimba and chelsea im the worst? when have i added on your fights?
yes i have attacked you twice yesterday, and mate i was a RR4 sniper.. what hope did i have, and yet at my attempts you thought it nice to /rude and /laugh. thats that makes you a nob. does it make you feel even bigger to slag me on a gratz thread, thats what makes you a nob aswell.
and today i killed you, still you slag me off. rofl at you

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Nice going Obel, thats the way to go, just put the n00bs in the FZ and let them QQ hehe.

And Gratz ^^

it was actually 2 FZs ;) not that it really matters seein as iv killed his duo more times than they've killed me :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:

dont think he asked for your opinion...nor the one making the grats thread. And saying grats and saying someone is shit in same sentence is a bit contradictive:p If he is shit continue being the best in ur opinion and keep pawning everything instead of hanging around other peoples grats threads and ooze bitterness...
over and out....and oh..grats obelixx:)

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Ballistixxx said:
so because i run with porkbelly and kilsimba and chelsea im the worst? when have i added on your fights?

i seem 2 recall killing a chanter and a vamp yesterday then u and ur ranger m8attacking me right after

Ballistixxx

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
it was actually 2 FZs ;) not that it really matters seein as iv killed his duo more times than they've killed me :)

Imo this is just your overactive crap imagination. so get the facts right.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:

Well you don't need any skill to beat a Bowspecced ranger in melee, so FZ is a good defence from melee fights tbh ;D

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Ballistixxx said:
Imo this is just your overactive crap imagination. so get the facts right.

so how many times have u killed me when u actually havnt added? or been more than 2?

Ballistixxx

Fledgling Freddie
i havent , and that was my point, your a slam tank.. and you beat a sniper ranger... and then slag him off? grow up a bit or act ur age, i know puberty can be irritating but ffs slagging someone off because you kill them doesnt make you better than me

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Still I think Stealthers should go solo as killing 1 with several people is just lame, but using FZ as a Bowspecced ranger is a need tbh.

Sure you can go as a group, but if you meet a solo stealther I think only one should engage.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Ballistixxx said:
i havent , and that was my point, your a slam tank.. and you beat a sniper ranger... and then slag him off? grow up a bit or act ur age, i know puberty can be irritating but ffs slagging someone off because you kill them doesnt make you better than me

i slagged u off for constantly adding/stealth zerging me and at which point did i say i was better than u? but yeah use the old grow up ect insult even tho ur the one that started calling people twats and nobs

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
gratz Obelixx!! Never I repeat never respond to flame bait*.

*easier said than done :p.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
As a stealther 1 vs 1 is holy tbh in most views and mine, still as I have a Bowspeced ranger also, and it would probably be rather hard if engageing a shield using tank as you can't get anything through it's defence almost, still if having FZ I still belive there is a good chance.

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Stealther group of 5 at 13 CET in the afternoon derserves no gratzeeh ;<

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
gratz m8........ u still dont hit as hard as me........ :worthy: SuperSniper:worthy:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
i dont think i asked for yours either:)

Great comeback:p if you read what i said it was:HE didnt ask for ur opinion, He started the thread and it was a grats thread, hence the grats in the thread, it wasnt made so you could state ur opinion about his play style:)
And before you say: Well ur not writing any grats now either, i know:p
So just grats the man...or make a new thread that can be locked after you stated ur 150 complaints about people play style:p
Then we can all flame back...everyone saying ur a hypocrite...and the FH thread reached it normal cycle:p
over and out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom