Gratz Muylaetrix RR8

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Anyone who thinks ice wizards can't be played well in RvR, learn from this guy. Grats anti-fotm :D

Denethors

Fledgling Freddie
gratz u crazy ice wizzy. well deserved and keep up the good work.

ps. good work at Ailianne t2 tonight :worthy:

Yossarian

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz from a hib you farmed well 2 nite :0) nice to see peeps playing non fotm specs well

Drmezz

Fledgling Freddie
Big gratZ .
And well played at Dun Ailienne T2 tonight :worthy:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Anyone who thinks ice wizards can't be played well in RvR, learn from this guy. Grats anti-fotm :D
havent seen any good ice wiz out there :p

but grats :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Go go go Muyl ............................................... Gratz

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
ailinne t2.. we come up to see whats going on and theres over half a dozen alb casters tower humping.. we give it a go wo rams with tank grp (i was only caster) when door is like at 2% your ice wizs jump and moc pb at fop while the rest of the caster nuke down anyone who moves away from pb xD great played yus! too bad u need the tower safety and foped clerics inside.

besides, we rebuffed at dl fast came back droped door and killed u all flawlessly + the extra dozen albs who arrived as we killed lord.

on topic- grts on rr8

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
loff summed it up, never seen muly do anything but moc/wof/pbae but then again i dont know him :p

rr8 is nice anyways, grats :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
nerf arms rr5 :mad:

Fun when I get the chance to use it - and left you to use yours too so we got more fights :cheers:

And Muyl rocks when tower doors go down :wij: Should mention he's a good bloke too :)

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
ailinne t2.. we come up to see whats going on and theres over half a dozen alb casters tower humping.. we give it a go wo rams with tank grp (i was only caster) when door is like at 2% your ice wizs jump and moc pb at fop while the rest of the caster nuke down anyone who moves away from pb xD great played yus! too bad u need the tower safety and foped clerics inside.

besides, we rebuffed at dl fast came back droped door and killed u all flawlessly + the extra dozen albs who arrived as we killed lord.

on topic- grts on rr8

1st off, gratz muyl :clap:

2nd off: lofff you have no idea what it is like to be cleric in a group with muyl in rvr :) . It's best if you believe me that we (clerics of LoD) NEED the fop with muyl as he takes SO much damage that the only way to keep him alive is with the biggest groupheals you have (and me and hall are full rejuv so we heal fuck loads), which ofcours drains your power...

Vision of the fight: LoD wanders to a tower hey look at this, it's defended, lets harrass them. Start towertake... door falls down... brack and muyl speeding up the stairs, me and hall rushing to the side and place a fop asap down or we won't make it alive.... heal, heal heal, mcl, heal heal heal, RP, heal heal (pot if i still got some) heal heal.... Pling, tower taken and we rush up the stairs and see a dead field of mids/hibs with brack, muyl and the others of the group standing between the bodies.
Those are the great fights i love :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
lofff said:
great played yus! too bad u need the tower safety and foped clerics inside.

Out of the 2 clerics there, I am a warlord and the other cleric was ML0 :p The group wasnt BB specced either after we got there.

lofff said:
on topic- grts on rr8

You missed me :kissit:

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: Gratzi Muy :clap:
you are 1 suicical icewiz ;)

And as Aadia say - it does need alot of healing to keep him and Bracken alive when they rush a tower.

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
lofff said:

on topic- grts on rr8

Hibs NEVER lord/tower camp ? from what ive seen hibs tower/top of bridge camp more than anyone else.

so my hipoccrasy on FH they whine or dis-respect some groups playing style. when in fact they do it themselves :)

p.s Well done Muy m8. Gratz on your well deserved RR and really nice guy also :)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
[HB]Jpeg said:
Hibs NEVER lord/tower camp ? from what ive seen hibs tower/top of bridge camp more than anyone else.

did i say that? i only answered to those saying it was a great fight, as it wasnt

ps: kirennia dont worry next time ull fall too :D

agelmar

Fledgling Freddie
WTG m8 .....its even better having been there when it happened in the our group at Ailinne t2 last night !!

Must say thx to all the hibs for the action they provided us at t2 lastnight . And as for ice being abit none fotm in RvR , well i think the part when i spammed OOP on my cleric in groupchat and Muy and Yuzo our theurgist/ice wizard decided at that point to charge downstairs into a room full of hibs and they ended up clearing them all out, sort of speaks for its self :)

Agelmar 50th Paladin
Sandor 50th Cleric
Eloden 50th Friar
Meredeth 50th Cabalist

Chilly

Balls of steel
hehe - good man muy, keep the ice alive man and what took you so fucking long, I would have thought youd be running around in countless reaver bomb groups all day owning all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom