Gratz Muylaetrix RR8

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks a lot all :)

Enemies and allies;

friends and foes;

You all make this into much more than a computer game and more alike a hobby...

:cheers:

>>hehe - good man muy, keep the ice alive man and what took you so fucking long, I would have thought youd be running around in countless reaver bomb groups all day owning all!

i`ve never been fotm, nor will i ever... shrug.

I do my thing, if people wanne come allong with me on the road, so much the better. I don`t expect them to do so. I don`t complain if i die allone...

As admiral Doorman once said :

`wie mij lief heeft, volgt mij`...

I give a cookie for who finds out who and where that has been said ;)

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
So zerging soloers is on other hand accpetable for you is it? :eek:
Don't try and belittle others just because they kileld you in RvR when you do excatly the same thing you accuse them of.

Kais

Banned
Carrera said:
So zerging soloers is on other hand accpetable for you is it? :eek:
Don't try and belittle others just because they kileld you in RvR when you do excatly the same thing you accuse them of.

k so i'm playing a mates sb, solo at the time, and its hi mur<enter rest of name here> with a 2-3 other visible classes. I get a little closer and find they have a scout grped who proceeds to pop me. Now is it just me or is this lame?, not to mention the assorted other scouts (hi renttu and co) that take every oppertunity to add and the fact he added on me countless times today. Regarding 'zerging' soloers the only reason I logged my rm and grped was cus of that fucking lameness, and I hope your grp enjoyed dieing to me solo after my partner had died, even your addmate scouts.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
k so i'm playing a mates sb, solo at the time, and its hi mur<enter rest of name here> with a 2-3 other visible classes..

Happens all the time, all realms, I'd guess even groups you've been in have killed soloers ;) - no need to spoil his thread for it :(

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, and I don;t think anyone cares at all Kais, was just simply pointing oiut the double standards in your post :p Mids also far outnumbered the few albs that were there (Muy and co).

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Hehehe outnumber... brack, whatnot and me meet a fg... peeing our pants ofcours cuz omg how on earth is 3 ppl gona not wtf pwnd from a fg mids...

To my surprise we won lol - keep it up mids ! Losing from 3 albs without a sorc even... that must hurt :cheers:

All in all, there's good times and there's bad times for outnumbering :worthy:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
As admiral Doorman once said :

`wie mij lief heeft, volgt mij`...

I give a cookie for who finds out who and where that has been said ;)

Was it this chap? Dunno where/when it was said though :)

Sara

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Muylaetrix,

however why is it whenever there is a grats thread some l33t gimp decides to make some lame comment bout how the ding'er zerged leeched etc etc etc

if you dont want to grats the guy stay out of the thread imo :wanker:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>Was it this chap? Dunno where/when it was said though

yup. cookie.

This chap got his mentioning in the historybooks when he enganged a full sqaud of the imperial japanes navy with multiple batlleships and loads of cruisers with only a light cruiser and some destroyers with the intention to divert the japanese navy from the dutch evacuation of the east-indies.

He sailed with his bunch into death saying, not ordering, `he who loves me, follow me`, buying numerous dutch in the east-indies enough time to flee from the japanese.

well done.

Made me think of an ice wiz really, attack on a suicide mission for the greater good ... Hoping to make a differance at his own expense.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom