gratz mids on berk4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
hdjama said:
im afraid zerging or getting myself banned is the only wayyou can avoid getting farmed :wanker:

This made me laugh irl.... our little banned chanter must think a lot of himself :rolleyes: and we all know what a difficult class you're playing...

And to think you're missing out on aaaaall those rps now staj :(

Marc

FH is my second home
DrunkSkunk said:
lol marc :wub:

Just dont understand why people gotta type like that. Especially someone irc bell end who thinks his english is better than everyone elses anyway. Kinda contradicting aint it.

hdjama

Banned
Comos said:
This made me laugh irl.... our little banned chanter must think a lot of himself :rolleyes: and we all know what a difficult class you're playing...

not at all, just proving some of your albs bitterness..

only way to get that :flame: "feeling" :flame: is by this kind of trifle..

anyway I think majority of excal population would thank me^,

/salute staj

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:

wizard speaking about difficult classes HE HE HE

Mey

Part of the furniture
WORD, was a fun few days of rvr, Staj was it only you who had to take a vacation i aint got no email yet? Maybe they spelt my name wrong on my travel ticket?

As for the alb's, Pwned!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
GrIrcSpammer said:
wizard speaking about difficult classes HE HE HE
A Wizard is still a caster, and plagued by the same problems casters face everywhere in DAoC. But then again, why would a random retard like yourself know things like that?

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Gramm said:
Sorry but I simply just have to call you this: clueless random casual noob! roll a char on prydwen if you wanna roleplay :m00:

not wanting to burst ur bubble but there are quite alot of better players on pry then u'll ever be :< so bigsoz

and lol at peeps wanting perma ban for this

Gramm

Fledgling Freddie
Arid|Disci said:
not wanting to burst ur bubble but there are quite alot of better players on pry then u'll ever be :< so bigsoz

and lol at peeps wanting perma ban for this

kkm8 mistur elit

Gramm

Fledgling Freddie
Arid|Disci said:
hahaaa

look at ur own idiotic reply ;>

Heh.

It's quite funny though, you're in Dem Hibbies right? It sounds like you're supporting that fucktard newbie who made this post which I cannot understand, you're in an active rvr guild making looooaaddss of rps every day, you should be happy that mid got that keep for some action?

Edit: never mind the above, misread your reply.

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Gramm said:
Heh.

It's quite funny though, you're in Dem Hibbies right? It sounds like you're supporting that fucktard newbie who made this post which I cannot understand, you're in an active rvr guild making looooaaddss of rps every day, you should be happy that mid got that keep for some action?

Edit: never mind the above, misread your reply.

lol I was in the grp has nothign to do with it just ur fuck off to prydwen reply is stupid

Gramm

Fledgling Freddie
Arid|Disci said:
lol I was in the grp has nothign to do with it just ur fuck off to prydwen reply is stupid

Inno theres skilled players there, and more skilled than I am, and the comment might be misplaced.

But if the maker of this post don't like the smell of instant rvr action(or well nearly) here I guess he can bugger off to other zones i.e Odin's to do his keeptakes there instead :m00:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
A Wizard is still a caster, and plagued by the same problems casters face everywhere in DAoC. But then again, why would a random retard like yourself know things like that?

he was referring to a wizard calling a chanter an easy class, which is just so ridiculess i don't even know where to start to argue against it

saying staj is only makes so many kills because of an easy class is prolly the most stupid thing ive heard in a long while :m00:

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
he was referring to a wizard calling a chanter an easy class, which is just so ridiculess i don't even know where to start to argue against it

saying staj is only makes so many kills because of an easy class is prolly the most stupid thing ive heard in a long while :m00:

ye the real reason is his buffbot agree

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
why do i need to go to odins for keeptakes? when i can get instant action when i attack a mid twr in abloin? :touch:

cause this games is all about instant rvr action.. oops soz, fg vs fg action

oh, and i am taking so much pleasure from the grieving.. keep it up - good distraction from the exams :D

whine all you want, crossrealming is against the rules. period :D

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
crossrealming is against the rules. period :D

Imo it's bs though, not like we did it for mids benefit we did it for our own ..some shit bout all is fair in war and love

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Arid|Disci said:
Imo it's bs though, not like we did it for mids benefit we did it for our own ..some shit bout all is fair in war and love

if you dont like, dont press "accept"

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Arid|Disci said:

dem hibbies

once renowned and feared because ppl thought they were skilled..

now turned into a pile of SHIT that has power leveled their RP-toons to the top cheating

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
This kind of behaviour is very much against the spirit of the game and will be punished whenever I encounter it. If it happens again I shall think about resetting keeps. Locking the thread as it's turned into pointless flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom