gratz mids on berk4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
its not my fault 1/2 of the albs cant swim :(

edit; oh d3f1 very mature the ban on #stealthzerg - only shows who got a 12y old attitude :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
DrunkSkunk said:
get a grip, I know you are angry because you gonna loose 3days of your life, but think a little further next time..

only retard here is you, or why else you keep pressing "d" 10times.. got some problems in your brains? - i must "xDDDDDDDDDDDD" because it makes me funny and all my forum m8s gonna laugh - .. ok.. right

i am not a roleplayer. If i was, i wouldnt report it as i would assume you were forging a alliance against albion.. but you got brainproblems and its not smart of me to point the obvious, so lets skip this part.
funny thing is, it's more retarded to make quotations with xDDDD inside showing it's something foreign for your interlectual (sp?) level trying to raise yourself over anybody when your clearly a retard :(

and xDDDDDDDDDDDDD to all of you \o/

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
#icare :) are u feeling depressed btw ? :( we wouldnt like that to happen would we

never depressed when ppl get a vacation thx to me :wub:

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
funny thing is, it's more retarded to make quotations with xDDDD inside showing it's something foreign for your interlectual (sp?) level trying to raise yourself over anybody when your clearly a retard :(

and xDDDDDDDDDDDDD to all of you \o/

:worthy: all hail, prince of the obvious :worthy:

guess i am the only 1 enjoying this thread :D

Comos

Loyal Freddie
hdjama said:
we had loads of fun, why wouldnt albs? mby cuz you dont come any further then the bridges...

hibs having eras, mids berk, alb beno... what could be better?

Albs take berk#4, we retake it and give it to mids...
I get a ban, :clap: funfun

Maybe cuz the bridges are constantly camped by either mids or hibs :rolleyes:

Yes, you take berk4 and give it to mids, which shows how pathetic you are
which is why I and many others reported it, which is why now, rvr is indeed much more fun for another 2 days.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
iorlas havent u stopped ? :X if u ve stopped then u cant rly speak about a situation u got no clue about ... if u havent stopped reroll to a class with more than 5 buttons xD
rotfl.. as i suspected you are short on brain cells try duskwave or sommin.."re roll a class with more than 5 buttons".. are trying to say that i use 5 buttons??lemme explain...Fire wizard..bolt, bolt, dd(maybe the odd aoe from walls if live long enough)...thats it 3(4)buttons 5 would be far to complicated ...

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Iorlas said:
rotfl.. as i suspected you are short on brain cells try duskwave or sommin.."re roll a class with more than 5 buttons".. are trying to say that i use 5 buttons??lemme explain...Fire wizard..bolt, bolt, dd(maybe the odd aoe from walls if live long enough)...thats it 3(4)buttons 5 would be far to complicated ...

aye, buttons, I mean, they'd have to give us a utility spell or something :eek2:
Would be totally overpowered!

Comos

Loyal Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
u forgot qc and root but i m sure u never used em anyway =) nm !

Iorlas, we forgot qc root!! omg the lifesaver! jeez if I'd known that... quickcast root, so brilliant!

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
u forgot qc and root but i m sure u never used em anyway =) nm !
where did i qq? i pointed out that 5 buttons would be far to complicated..ahh yea the life saving single root that takes forever to cast and never sticks.I sugest you get some idea about wizard b4 you come here with your attempts at being clever.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
qc root = lifesaver ? i was speaking about 2 separatebuttons qc and root but then again u play a wizzie right ? cant blame u either damn =(

Comos

Loyal Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
qc root = lifesaver ? i was speaking about 2 separatebuttons qc and root but then again u play a wizzie right ? cant blame u either damn =(

Allmost all that needs to be said can be expressed with a single emoticon, thank you FH!

:wanker:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
makes no sense to me at all.. yea i play a wiz your point? can't blame me for what exactly??

Comos

Loyal Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
ofc i can u re retarded ^^ 99% of em are xD

good to hear that you are calling 99% of all the ppl who play a wizard retarted, I'm sure everyone will just love you now...

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
ofc i can u re retarded ^^ 99% of em are xD
ahh i see i'm a retard.. well have to agree with you there because your o so intellegent replys have totaly lost me.You have gone from talking crap about a class you have no idea about to calling me a retard in the space of a few post's i bow down to your surepior intellingence. :worthy:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Iorlas said:
where did i qq? i pointed out that 5 buttons would be far to complicated..ahh yea the life saving single root that takes forever to cast and never sticks.I sugest you get some idea about wizard b4 you come here with your attempts at being clever.

hmm, does theurgist get another singeltarget root or what? mine sticks most of the time and has saved my life countless of times. id rate my singletarget root as one of my favorite spells :D

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Lethul said:
hmm, does theurgist get another singeltarget root or what? mine sticks most of the time and has saved my life countless of times. id rate my singletarget root as one of my favorite spells :D

That's probably because you have specced points in cold magic.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Comos said:
That's probably because you have specced points in cold magic.

i got 20 in ice, shoudln't be a world of difference. aren't baseline spells spell level in resist rates anyway?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
great to see goa giving the xrealmers a ban - now if only u could do it again ad get a perma-ban -THAT would top it all off :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Someone's been inflating his ego with far too much IRC wanking, funny how it changes some people.

Marc

FH is my second home
rly clueless rly rly retard xDDDDDDD rly clueless xDDDD T_T x_x

:rolleyes:

hdjama

Banned
rampant said:
great to see goa giving the xrealmers a ban - now if only u could do it again ad get a perma-ban -THAT would top it all off :)

im afraid zerging or getting myself banned is the only wayyou can avoid getting farmed :wanker:

Gramm

Fledgling Freddie
DrunkSkunk said:
lets see if ppl get some vacation after the investigation :)

Sorry but I simply just have to call you this: clueless random casual noob! roll a char on prydwen if you wanna roleplay :m00:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Gramm said:
Sorry but I simply just have to call you this: clueless random casual noob! roll a char on prydwen if you wanna roleplay :m00:
lol.. this a ROLE PLAYING game on all servers.. who's the noob?

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
dunno why you play a mmorpg in the first play if you dont like the roleplaying part.. bet you skipped the Baldur's gate/UO phase.. and played CS before, at least your attitude vs other players tells as much :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom