Gratz Lathoniel on rr9!

B

batdie

Grats to that scout that always shoot me in emain, but for disturb like hell, no for kill =)

A

adari

Originally posted by kin
His my guild you moron, lets ask who he likes most to post replies here ?

he must prefer your utter retard rant

L

lathonial

thanks all, enemy or alb, its a pleasure to ride with or against you all. great community still (those that disagree, try a game of CS) and best game ever still. always gives me a rush when i see zerg V zerg battles and soloing SB's/hunters.

a toast. to arrows in the back, block rates, being the last man standing and lotsa lub, roll on rr10.

cheers !

:)

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
owned #3

im exping an animist, always solo with my bladeshade, and usually solo or go 1 fg with my bard. That is FAR from fotm.

Adding zerger. I suggest you stop infesting this grats thread with your utter fucking clueless posts ;)

Ah animist, sounds like somebody is preparing for TOA..bandwagon jumper sounds familiar.

"Usually solo or go 1fg" wtf is that supposed to mean, talk about owning yourself.

As for totally clueless posts on a grats thread, jesus you just owned yourself big time.

I see you are still whining about people not playing the way you *think* they should play the game......talk about ignorant.

Grats Lath btw...(Just to keep my post on topic)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by quinthar
Ah animist, sounds like somebody is preparing for TOA..bandwagon jumper sounds familiar.

"Usually solo or go 1fg" wtf is that supposed to mean, talk about owning yourself.

As for totally clueless posts on a grats thread, jesus you just owned yourself big time.

I see you are still whining about people not playing the way you *think* they should play the game......talk about ignorant.

Grats Lath btw...(Just to keep my post on topic)

Are you dumb irl? 1 fg when I'm grouping with my bard (ie, not 6 fg). If no group, then solo with my bard/ns.

And calling animist fotm kinda goes too far, they're a good class with powerfields next patch but far from fotm. And it was Kin talking bullshit which I replied to, if Lathoniel likes to zerg/add or whatever he's allowed to.

But I'm also allowed to say I don't like it. ;)

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Are you dumb irl? 1 fg when I'm grouping with my bard (ie, not 6 fg). If no group, then solo with my bard/ns.

And calling animist fotm kinda goes too far, they're a good class with powerfields next patch but far from fotm. And it was Kin talking bullshit which I replied to, if Lathoniel likes to zerg/add or whatever he's allowed to.

But I'm also allowed to say I don't like it. ;)

But you ALWAYS say it as if its a bad thing or something..and I'll continue to correct this where I see it.

And No I'm not dumb, the fact I can speak or otherwise is not an issue here.

Users who are viewing this thread