Gratz Lathoniel on rr9!

D

duze

Guest
rr9 -The Lion Knight!! A great achievement for any player :)

Well done honey, a really nice bloke and a pleasure to be in the same guild as you :kiss2:
 
A

acei

Guest
Grats! :D

<resists urge to flame the hibs/mids in this post>
 
I

ilienwyn

Guest
grats mate


Originally posted by acei
Grats! :D

<resists urge to flame the hibs/mids in this post>


Don't flame them. They do it with so much more skill ;)
 
R

Rg.Roller

Guest
Only ever met him solo, so il just say gratz wd
 
K

kin

Guest
99 % of his rvr time Lath is solo or with maybe 1 or 2 guildmates.

99 % of mid stealthers newer solo and with 2+ random sb/hunter noobs to help.

There is a difference between being in an area with alb stealthers and actually grouped with them, but im sure Lath and me wont mind facing any 2 of those calling him noob/zergleader.
 
V

VodkaFairy

Guest
Originally posted by kin
There is a difference between being in an area with alb stealthers and actually grouped with them

lol, i think you just owned yourself
 
K

kin

Guest
Originally posted by VodkaFairy
lol, i think you just owned yourself

Really ?

If alb stealthers decide to camp same area as me, it does not make me leave. Why should i leave because they come ?

If you have any experience in playing an archer you would know
its not an assasin.

Assasins prime target is other stealthers, hence the df whine.
An archers prime strategy is to add, because we dont get improved detection.

Btw a well specced rr9 scout dont need to zerg, its simply a lot worse rp.
 
K

kin

Guest
Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Hahah owned #2

I feel sorry for all those making rangers in your realm, hated just because they chose that class, knowing that they will play same way as scouts and hunters.

To judge by your attitude, your the kind who dislike anyone not making a fotm pbaoe hib class. Shame on you retard.
 
V

VodkaFairy

Guest
Originally posted by kin
I feel sorry for all those making rangers in your realm, hated just because they chose that class, knowing that they will play same way as scouts and hunters.

To judge by your attitude, your the kind who dislike anyone not making a fotm pbaoe hib class. Shame on you retard.

owned #3

im exping an animist, always solo with my bladeshade, and usually solo or go 1 fg with my bard. That is FAR from fotm.

Adding zerger. I suggest you stop infesting this grats thread with your utter fucking clueless posts ;)
 
K

kin

Guest
Originally posted by VodkaFairy
owned #3

im exping an animist, always solo with my bladeshade, and usually solo or go 1 fg with my bard. That is FAR from fotm.

Adding zerger. I suggest you stop infesting this grats thread with your utter fucking clueless posts ;)

His my guild you moron, lets ask who he likes most to post replies here ?
 
N

necrofill

Guest
grats!!

and to vodkefairy i would call an archer mor n00b if he dont add/help/grp call it what u want!!

and u say u play a ns, may i then ask what is easiest to kill an asssain(sp?) or archer? i guess archer coz of low weapon spec!!
 
X

Xethron

Guest
Grats Lath,

anyone who's actually grpd with you before know how and how well you play knows that you earned that new title; what anyone else says is meaning less dribble from pointless people
 
J

jox

Guest
Gratz Lathoniel, well done mate!

I love to hate you and you are actually harder than most assassins in close combat...blocking 99,9% of my swings...

Shield 42+18(19 now)+MoB 3? :>
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

C
2
Replies
47
Views
2K
Nebel
N
A
Replies
16
Views
694
nalistah
N
A
Replies
39
Views
1K
Powahhh
P
A
Replies
46
Views
2K
corpse-summoner
C
G
Replies
40
Views
1K
D
Top Bottom