Gratz Hibs on perfect Relic Raid!

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
(From a Mid btw!)

Gratz Hibs on perfect Relic Raid.

Hibs took 4 Alb keeps and relic was dropped at 12.25 BST. No help from Mids either. Although Mids did take Surs that had little affect as Albs took beno back to shut strength relic gate. Hibs wiped Mids at Surs the cheeky buggers.

PrimeTime.
There was no alb PvE raid (e.g. ML).
Hib have less population than Alb.
There was very little Mid involvement.

So can't fault this raid, best raid in ages.

It was funny 2+ fg high RR albs (Horner, MulyPvEtrix, some CM etc) all defending Blendarke Lord Room while Hibs took Eras and Beno. What value did Blendrake have? Did albs farm mids, nope. We owend ya ass whilst you lost ya keeps to the hibs.

Silly Albs.

Let's here your pathetic excuses Albs!

Let's also see your Alb "heros" (Horner, Kagato, MulyPvEtrix, Kzn, BlindGuardian) steal the relics back at 5am!

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
(From a Mid btw!)

Hibs took 4 Alb keeps and relic was dropped at 12.25 BST. No help from Mids either. Although Mids did take Surs that had little affect as Albs took beno back to shut strength relic gate. Hibs wiped Mids at Surs the cheeky buggers.

PrimeTime.

It was funny 2+ fg high RR albs (Horner, MulyPvEtrix, some CM etc) all defending Blendarke Lord Room while Hibs took Eras and Beno. What value did Blendrake have? Did albs farm mids, nope. We owend ya ass whilst you lost ya keeps to the hibs.

Silly Albs.

Let's also see your Alb "heros" (Horner, Kagato, MulyPvEtrix, Kzn, BlindGuardian) steal the relics back at 5am!

I agree with most what you said exept that albs did farm mids at blend I was there at the gate, we got killed loads of times.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie

Your a fine one to talk about hero's, do you do anything but add and run away lol? Lets see some of your heroics.

As for the relic, not what i'd call a perfect raid but certainly better then some, I dare say with so many unclaimed keeps in all realms now we'll see alot more raids from now on, on all sides.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, there was an ml raid, and it ended just as beno fell, but I got ml 3 on wiz and cabba so I'm ok, had some good fun afterwards. And the decision to take beno was because mids were on surs. If both relics weren't threatened, there would have been albs at relic keep.
Suddenly became very tempting to play some hib again, though thinking there will be loads of action in hib from now on and loads of hibs to fight, I may stick with alb hehe.

Ah, and time to remove my old signature about manisch talking about walking around and lifetapping people hehehe.

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz for finally destroying the PVP on the server. Hopefully the servers will merge soon - by the way I am fluent in French and German so couldn't careless. It was a very well planned raid, and just what the server needed. Now we might be able to get more even rvr.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Your a fine one to talk about hero's, do you do anything but add and run away lol? Lets see some of your heroics.
Aint that what u do ? well add and such with your bridge humping buddys. Havent seen any Heroics from u lately:(

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
(From a Mid btw!)

PrimeTime.

Silly Albs.

First: ML3 raid was running (65 in BG).

Second: You (mids) are to Stupid. U came and took Surs and u don't even dare/try to take your relics from Hibs...(Ohhh.....I forgot...you never attack to your friends/partners).
Where are your Heros now? :wanker:

And Third: Grats to hibs for the relic raid.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie

As for the relic, not what i'd call a perfect raid but certainly better then some, I dare say with so many unclaimed keeps in all realms now we'll see alot more raids from now on, on all sides.

You're such a wally, I know exactly what you are referring to.

Firstly my guild mate the Valkyn and I were grouped, yes Hunters can group you know. My partner was there because we were after you, I suspect the Infil (?) never even knew I was in such a good spot and grouped with the Valk either, you did though, as you watched him die.

Secondly you confuse kiting (a well known bow hunter technique, a bow hunter is what I am.) with running away, no I didn’t stand toe 2 toe with an OP high RR melee oriented Armsman because I’m not stupid.

Now what I saw:
1. A higher ranked Armsman running away from me when I tried to kite him.

2. I then watched you watch your realm mate die to a duo, very honourable of you!

3. When the duo (me) attacked you again you ran away again. (Where’s your shield man?)

4. You emoting like a Horner wanabe

I bet you feel stupid now, so shove that up your ass and smoke it.

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
why do everyone have to whine in every fucking thread :O???!?!?

Gratz for finally destroying the PVP on the server.

hmm, dont tell us that we're destroying the pvp on this server, we al are.
Just need to get the fact that this server wont the be same as it was for 1 year ago and the pvp/rvr will always be as it is now, zerging, relic raiding and soloing.

And dont take it as a whine, i think its quite fun atm, the solo action is wonderful :D and i cant ever care more then if i loose a relic or capture one i couldnt care less :)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
all realms now we'll see alot more raids from now on, on all sides.

Noone ever "sees" an Alb Relic Raid mate, as there are never any Hibs and Mids on the server when they happen.

There's no point getting Mid relics back as Alb (Kagato CM etc) will just PvE them, most Mid guilds now refuse to claim towers and keeps. What's the point and why waste PB?

With so few Mids we can't defend ourselves, better the minority Hib have them than Majority Alb with the PvE crew.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
well done. grats :)

maybe time for goa to look at the population bonuses now...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
(From a Mid btw!)

can`t say it had NO effect, it certainly was something that complicated the defense even if it didn`t directly cause too many extra problems.

PrimeTime.

good enough. did you hear me complain ?

actually there was. when boldiam was undersiege, it reported 51 enemies at one time, that was far more than there were albs in the fronteer.

notice that there was no alb BG yet at that moment and i had start one...

arguably. in general, probably, yes. yesterday had more hibs in action at the peak of their offensive though. the next few weeks might actually see hib get larger population than albion due to people playing in the realm with 5 relics.

it certainly was very succesfull and executed at an impressive speed.

... muylaetrix inserts pathetic excuse here ...

happy ?

yeah, right, sure.

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
You are right Prox about this....BUT i never said that :)

Ucallme

Banned
Come on guys lets have some positive things to day...

Hib as a realm well done and well executed Relic Raid /salute.

Never seen so many Hibs :)

So come on Albs stop the whine and lets give PAY BACK :)

Watch out hibs were coming for you

Amphrax/Arauddry

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Second: You (mids) are to Stupid. U came and took Surs and u don't even dare/try to take your relics from Hibs...(Ohhh.....I forgot...you never attack to your friends/partners).

Hehe lol, think his feeling sore.

And tbh, hibs can keep mid relics. No point us having them back as no one to defend lol.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Ahahah...you so deserve a rep for that one :)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't on the relic raid, but sounded like fun.

Now lets see lots of albs in Hib doing something about the relics.

As i speak there taking keeps/twrs in Mid again, while us hibs are taking twrs/keeps in alb, you kno that if we get a sniff at the str relic then that goes aswell right.

So c'mon albs defend albion, leave that solo RM alone in mid!

Eble

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
WELL DONE HIB :england: :england: LETS TAKE THE LAST RELIC:worthy: :=) more dmg whit my sexy pb ¨-¨

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
I sense strong flooding in waaaaaaalbion now. :fluffle:

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
WELL DONE HIB :england: :england: LETS TAKE THE LAST RELIC:worthy: :=) more dmg whit my sexy pb ¨-¨

Is Hib primetime 11pm then? I always assumed 'Primetime' was when everyone gets home from work, an logs on. It tends to finish at 11pm, because people need to go to work the next day. I hope you can learn French or German in time,for when the servers merge and we have no Engish Community, soon. Anyway 'bon chance' and I hope you learn a Language in time, to play this. I also suspect you won't be able to this again, when the Mids get all the benefits, and Hibernia has no population again.

Lots of reasons to be cheerful: I am fluent in French and German, and know the population will increase soon, when the servers merge.

Congratulations on a well organised and very well excuted raid, Albs need to learn to work together, I think.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Aint that what u do ? well add and such with your bridge humping buddys. Havent seen any Heroics from u lately:(

lol, I have barely played 5 hours a week for the last month and all of that has been solo so where exactly are these 'bridge humping buddys'?

You're such a wally, I know exactly what you are referring to.

Firstly my guild mate the Valkyn and I were grouped, yes Hunters can group you know. My partner was there because we were after you, I suspect the Infil (?) never even knew I was in such a good spot and grouped with the Valk either, you did though, as you watched him die.

Secondly you confuse kiting (a well known bow hunter technique, a bow hunter is what I am.) with running away, no I didn’t stand toe 2 toe with an OP high RR melee oriented Armsman because I’m not stupid.

Now what I saw:
1. A higher ranked Armsman running away from me when I tried to kite him.

2. I then watched you watch your realm mate die to a duo, very honourable of you!

3. When the duo (me) attacked you again you ran away again. (Where’s your shield man?)

4. You emoting like a Horner wanabe

I bet you feel stupid now, so shove that up your ass and smoke it.

No, I don't feel stupid at all, in fact im laughing my head of at your own idiotic attitude and double standards.

Kiting, is that what you call running back to your mid tower to hide in? You shot at me then ran away to hide in your tower behind your guards. That kind of pathetic behaviour i'd of expected from fatload and co.

I suppose you think it would of been perfectly fine for me to bash down the tower solo, kill you, the lord and your valk friend and call it balanced whilst being shot? Get a grip you'd be laughing your head of if someone was stupid enough to try that.

And then you try to duo someone and try to call that being brave? You really are quite pathetic. Carry on hiding behind your towers, its obviously all your good for.

Septina

Part of the furniture
lol, I have barely played 5 hours a week for the last month and all of that has been solo so where exactly are these 'bridge humping buddys'?

Denial is bliss i guess? About 2 weeks ago or so we had a semirandom Mael group out running around in HW, when coming from Agramon we noticed 3ish FG albs or so on Occassus so we engaged them and who would not come running by to insta add but Lord Kagato the noble soloer.
Btw, f8'ing the warrior when both healers are totally free isnt the brightest thing you can do. :) Was highly amusing having 5 - 6 tanks on me just spamming anytimers while healers freely could heal me. :) And yea, you'll probably reply with something 'olol fgs never leave me alone so why should i leave them alone?' .
Vicious circle for the win and it doesnt make you any better than the people your condemning for adding/zerging you down. :p Not that i can recall ever actually killing you when you've ran solo when we had our Mael/Groove group out but on every occasision we've had fights vs a larger number of albs at or close to bridges and you've been there there hasnt been a single time where you did not add.

Just cause you're not grouped it doesnt mean you're solo when fighting 8 mids with 30+ albs. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom