Gratz Hibs on perfect Relic Raid!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Denial is bliss i guess? About 2 weeks ago or so we had a semirandom Mael group out running around in HW, when coming from Agramon we noticed 3ish FG albs or so on Occassus so we engaged them and who would not come running by to insta add but Lord Kagato the noble soloer.

Hi Kagato! :fluffle:

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
lol, I have barely played 5 hours a week for the last month and all of that has been solo so where exactly are these 'bridge humping buddys'?

No, I don't feel stupid at all, in fact im laughing my head of at your own idiotic attitude and double standards.

Kiting, is that what you call running back to your mid tower to hide in? You shot at me then ran away to hide in your tower behind your guards. That kind of pathetic behaviour i'd of expected from fatload and co.

I suppose you think it would of been perfectly fine for me to bash down the tower solo, kill you, the lord and your valk friend and call it balanced whilst being shot? Get a grip you'd be laughing your head of if someone was stupid enough to try that.

And then you try to duo someone and try to call that being brave? You really are quite pathetic. Carry on hiding behind your towers, its obviously all your good for.

You are such a fecking liar, I never went back to the tower, I never entered the tower either. If I had I wouldn't have followed you and killed the infil now would I?

Being a tit is one thing Kagato, but being an outright dishonest liar is another. I've tried kiting you before, but you had that running with cross bow crap and killed me, you don't have it now so I tried again.

You didn't even know about the Valk either, I didn't even know where he was until I saw his hit bar go down. You probably could have solo'd the Valk and me, and if you had engaged the Valk instead of watching your team mate die we could have tested that. The Valk didn't pick the fight either it was the infil.

That situation wasn't about being brave, it was about not letting my Group mate, my Guild mate and my Realm Mate die, and that’s honour not bravery.

You should keep your malicious lying tongue out of FH.

I got rps for your death 10 minutes later anyway :) thanks, after you and your mate took an empty tower. Is Killing a blue con guard and a red lord is all you can do these days! :)

Sorin

Banned
You are such a fecking liar, I never went back to the tower, I never entered the tower either. If I had I wouldn't have followed you and killed the infil now would I?

Being a tit is one thing Kagato, but being an outright dishonest liar is another. I've tried kiting you before, but you had that running with cross bow crap and killed me, you don't have it now so I tried again.

You didn't even know about the Valk either, I didn't even know where he was until I saw his hit bar go down. You probably could have solo'd the Valk and me, and if you had engaged the Valk instead of watching your team mate die we could have tested that. The Valk didn't pick the fight either it was the infil.

That situation wasn't about being brave, it was about not letting my Group mate, my Guild mate and my Realm Mate die, and that’s honour not bravery.

I got rps for your death 10 minutes later anyway :) thanks, after you and your mate took an empty tower. Is Killing a blue con guard and a red lord is all you can do these days! :)

lol?

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
M8 u was hit the real time about when the alb was the relic bk so it was another Alarm Clock Raid...

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz hibs on doing it at a reasonable time.

Boo Albs (not all albs, just CM-tards) with yet another PvE raid - well done /rude

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Denial is bliss i guess? About 2 weeks ago or so we had a semirandom Mael group out running around in HW, when coming from Agramon we noticed 3ish FG albs or so on Occassus so we engaged them and who would not come running by to insta add but Lord Kagato the noble soloer.
Btw, f8'ing the warrior when both healers are totally free isnt the brightest thing you can do. :) Was highly amusing having 5 - 6 tanks on me just spamming anytimers while healers freely could heal me. :) And yea, you'll probably reply with something 'olol fgs never leave me alone so why should i leave them alone?' .
Vicious circle for the win and it doesnt make you any better than the people your condemning for adding/zerging you down. Not that i can recall ever actually killing you when you've ran solo when we had our Mael/Groove group out but on every occasision we've had fights vs a larger number of albs at or close to bridges and you've been there there hasnt been a single time where you did not add.

Just cause you're not grouped it doesnt mean you're solo when fighting 8 mids with 30+ albs. :(

lol your at occasus, busiest bridge in the frontier and your wanting fair 8 v 8? okaaaay.

As for the healers, maybe I just prefer to hit you? can't think why. :rolleyes: And considering it's already a zerg-fest if your numbers are to be believed it's not like tactics were essential.

I got rps for your death 10 minutes later anyway thanks, after you and your mate took an empty tower. Is Killing a blue con guard and a red lord is all you can do these days!

how dull that was to read.

Simple facts, you shot at me from the trees, the moment I ran at you, you sprinted straight for the tower, you made a direct bee-line for it. Your intentions were pretty damn obvious so I went of the edge of the one-way cliff back to beno and landed straight on top of the Valk who dd'd me. I turned around about to fight him and see if you added when the infil attacked him instead so I decided not to add (unlike you) and carried on.

Then I realised you were shooting the infil too but by then it was to late and you were still up the one-way cliff so carrying on was pointless so I stuck with the original plan.

As for honour, I don't call duoing an infil brave at any time, specially when he is already fighting a Valk, one of the most overpowered tanks already next to a mauler.

I've duo'd with infils myself before and if facing 1 enemy we usually take it in turns to fight soloers. Maybe you should try it sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom