Gratz Denarius on rr9!!!! :D

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Thornea said:
Uber grats m8, always a pleasure to duo with you :D /salute
Duo? does SH even know what that means? apart from running around with 7 other "Mates"??????? :p

Gratz nobi skilledwan

Well played(SP??? i think should be well zerged)

Secreet

Fledgling Freddie
Grtz Denarius :clap:

Really a big achievement to get rr9

Hope to meet you 1 vs 1 some more

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dafft said:
Duo? does SH even know what that means? apart from running around with 7 other "Mates"??????? :p

Gratz nobi skilledwan

lolololololol someone borrowed Justins FH acc now aswell as his DAOC acc?I hope the irony of this post is`nt lost on everyone else lmao Justin keep up the good work!:)

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Dafft said:

Gratz nobi skilledwan

ROFL! Funniest thing ive heard all year tbh, SH never profess to be a non Stealth Zerg Guild but atleast we admit it (although the huge stealth zergs of the past have calmed down to a usual duo/trio - me, espy and Denarius)

Thing that makes me laugh though is how many meat shield infs did u used to run with? but ofc you never stealth zerg do u :p :p hypocrite lol :p

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Den :worthy:

Still one of the nicest players in mid, Hope to come across you soon on sneaky.

Keep up the uber work hun :cheers:

Worthless hunter. Just like Franelle, only worth anything 2vs1 when back style positioning for the win. Pathetic 1v1. /played not = skills, newbie.

theslayeruk

Banned
Castus said:
lolololololol someone borrowed Justins FH acc now aswell as his DAOC acc?I hope the irony of this post is`nt lost on everyone else lmao Justin keep up the good work!:)

The only reason that SH look like pricks is because of you, there are actually some good stealthers in the guild, but you're just a mouthy little moron, makes me feel sad for the good stealthers in SH sometimes.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Denarius said:
kinda pointless camping if im melee spec u twat lol.

xxxxxxx

Well 2 or 3 days ago, you were on the bridge of Bold shooting ppl that were going for harbor... And Thornea was there, and another SB,.... and 1 more SB :p
Though I don't meet you often so dunno where you usually are.

Gratz on rr9 :D

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
gratz to one of the nicest mids around.. keep us laughing on vent chav boi :)

bloody good work m8e....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom