Gratz Denarius on rr9!!!! :D

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
ok and here we go again, Gratzzzzz Bro. now get ya sorry ass to RR10 :)
and go make me a cuppa tea..lol

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats mate, everytime i come up against you, i loose so im gona have to get RR8 soon to have more of a chance i reckon
Anyway well played and your a strong Hunter, keep it up!
Cya out there, Blitz.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
haha, time to change from rogs to proper equipment?

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
gz stl0ng hunter!!

well deserved, now zerg onto rr10 xD

Bloody chav =)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
maybe its time you come down from your tower on the bridge now ?

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Lol ty guys, eben i roam like anyone else darling, days of camping towers are gone ;) kinda pointless camping if im melee spec u twat lol.

xxxxxxx

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Thanks Blitz, you one of the toughest scouts ive come across, i dont normally have that much trouble dealing with them, /Salute!

Soledad

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz m8y well done, evil duo, dont chase me so much and giv sum 1vs1 ;)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Denarius said:
Lol ty guys, eben i roam like anyone else darling, days of camping towers are gone ;) kinda pointless camping if im melee spec u twat lol.

xxxxxxx

well you dont need much in bow for leeching now do you?

gratz anyway rr9 is nice

censi

Can't get enough of FH
gratz den....

I think your a nice guy. light years ahead of the other hunters in SH (like you should really try and help shrews out a bit man he can learn from you)

you have shafted me a lot of times in the last year in real shitface newb ways.. but I still think you are a good hunter (when not adding or doorstepping) and you play with mates because you enjoy the game more that way. so well done on RR ding and may rr10 come fast for you.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
gratz den....

I think your a nice guy. light years ahead of the other hunters in SH (like you should really try and help shrews out a bit man he can learn from you)

you have shafted me a lot of times in the last year in real shitface newb ways.. but I still think you are a good hunter (when not adding or doorstepping) and you play with mates because you enjoy the game more that way. so well done on RR ding and may rr10 come fast for you.

Can u post anything that does`nt inc a ref to me m8?:p maybe your NY resolution?its a grtz thread<insert> grtz Den blah blah and fook off back to your zerg.ty byeeeeeeeeee xx

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
Grats not because you zerg or add on me, but since you can put up better then all the other bastards in 1 on 1 :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
Can u post anything that does`nt inc a ref to me m8?:p maybe your NY resolution?its a grtz thread<insert> grtz Den blah blah and fook off back to your zerg.ty byeeeeeeeeee xx

lol shrewsbury, I have followed your posting the last couple weeks, and you refer to censi on 90% off em...

Anyways... Gratz Denarius mate, well done :)

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Gratzzz Denarius :worthy:
Very good player and above all very good fella ( judging by his ingame behaviur) wish i knew rl
Onto rr10 m8:cheers:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Grats den :)

I do suggest quitting the 7 man large stealthzerg waiting at bleed dropoff though o_O

Galid

Loyal Freddie
Well done Denarius now gimme some more 1 vs 1 fights =) i would love a couple of them.. well done on the rr9... i'll race u too rr 10 ;D

Galid.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz den, lets get some more 1vs1 without unstealthing infront of zerg :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom