gratz Bufferer on rr11!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
he only runs with the DI bot whenever he's outnumbered, kinda like Soulja when he gets you and Rhymin when i kill him and his DI bot hiding in a tower :D

funny thing is fair enough u dont run with a DI bot grolf.
But why dont u try a qcast mezz on a rr3 bm without any bls RAs when he interupts u instant mox FTW atleast i woulda tried a qcast first :p
OH and i love how u go down like a bitch with matter lws :p PA CD Grolf:purge moc.
ME:Garrote grolf eating dirt :p

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
he only runs with the DI bot whenever he's outnumbered, kinda like Soulja when he gets you and Rhymin when i kill him and his DI bot hiding in a tower :D
Rofl are you completey fucking retarded? Where you dropped at birth or something? Rhymin is a bard? Why the fuck would he run with a DI bot? Soul never runs with a DI bot, you camp towers/keeps all day and just moc when anyone gets near you, so I think you should do everyone a favor and fuck off.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Like to say Sorry to Bufferer that Grolf decided to put this into a spam thread.

Congrats where it due RR11 is nice achievement tho if Mythic never gave numerous amount of RP for Buffshearing think this thread would of been Gratz on you RR5 ability.

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
haha love it wen people write thing and USE lots OF CAPITALS look funny BUT dont LET me STOP YOU

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Grats threads resemble the state of the cluster!

Disclaimer: This server is played by professional people. Do not try to reanimate the state of this server at home as you might become prone to serious boredom and lack of challenge.

Hehe - so true. How are you Gear? :)

haha love it wen people write thing and USE lots OF CAPITALS look funny BUT dont LET me STOP YOU

Maybe He HaS FuNnY TypO DysLexiA??

Anyways gratz Buff, RR11 is still always an achievement in my book. :clap:

I think Soulja needs an FH DI Bot - but I doubt they do a DI 789 ability for such things, love ya soul, but type like the man I love rather than this harsh barbarian on FH (squishy love) :wij:

Nibble

Part of the furniture
yes, tho getting bored of daoc probs guna quit soon, passed driving test last week, and got a job!!! :p so gota pay insurence, then i doubt ill be on daoc once thats sorted :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
yes, tho getting bored of daoc probs guna quit soon, passed driving test last week, and got a job!!! :p so gota pay insurence, then i doubt ill be on daoc once thats sorted :)

JOB rofl DHSS caught up with you at last wonder if my Tax go down dam Chavs hee hee

Soulja

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl are you completey fucking retarded? Where you dropped at birth or something? Rhymin is a bard? Why the fuck would he run with a DI bot? Soul never runs with a DI bot, you camp towers/keeps all day and just moc when anyone gets near you, so I think you should do everyone a favor and fuck off.
i know Rhymin is a bard you idiot, i didnt mention that he had DI or anything like that. + i dont hump towers/keeps all day, just as much as you do i'd pretty much say

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing is fair enough u dont run with a DI bot grolf.
But why dont u try a qcast mezz on a rr3 bm without any bls RAs when he interupts u instant mox FTW atleast i woulda tried a qcast first :p
OH and i love how u go down like a bitch with matter lws :p PA CD Grolf:purge moc.
ME:Garrote grolf eating dirt :p
who's your BM then? ;) and yes, i trust my moc when i fight high rr nightshades, all the times i've met you you were with lack, and when 2 high rr nightshades both PA + CD me im pretty low on health, and everytime i quickcast you have your purge buttoms up, now normally people would say i should kite you off, but i have no end potions on me, and nor do i have long wind, so that's not a possibility, i can quickcast and wait for you to blow purge, and then what should i do?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

God - Nibble has his roxxor license - for everyone's info, Nibble is from Essex, what we in Britain consider a prison capital (If you've seen the film Escape From New York you get the picture).

You should have known this was coming Scott :) It's your motto

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i know Rhymin is a bard you idiot, i didnt mention that he had DI or anything like that. + i dont hump towers/keeps all day, just as much as you do i'd pretty much say

ROFL "Cough"

Rhymin when i kill him and his DI bot hiding in a tower :D

Dopey Bollocks Grolf dropped another or did you imagine it like rest of you clueless posts.

Soulja

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
who's your BM then? ;) and yes, i trust my moc when i fight high rr nightshades, all the times i've met you you were with lack, and when 2 high rr nightshades both PA + CD me im pretty low on health, and everytime i quickcast you have your purge buttoms up, now normally people would say i should kite you off, but i have no end potions on me, and nor do i have long wind, so that's not a possibility, i can quickcast and wait for you to blow purge, and then what should i do?

Lots of things u can do
QC mezz if purge up u got abit distance anyhow compared to what u had.
snare procs on all ur armor parts are nice ;)
pet can stun me if u dont keep it around on passive 99.9999999% of the time. pet stun = u get time to root go on enough range to kill me
Moc= as u have seen i can dance my way thru that one quite easy ;)
anytimestyle mainhand with matter on u is close to 400 :p then off hand comes +my lifebane+viper3 ;) so even if u hit me 1 or twice with lifetap in my dance of a mongrel i still kill u

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of things u can do
QC mezz if purge up u got abit distance anyhow compared to what u had.
snare procs on all ur armor parts are nice ;)
pet can stun me if u dont keep it around on passive 99.9999999% of the time. pet stun = u get time to root go on enough range to kill me
Moc= as u have seen i can dance my way thru that one quite easy ;)
anytimestyle mainhand with matter on u is close to 400 :p then off hand comes +my lifebane+viper3 ;) so even if u hit me 1 or twice with lifetap in my dance of a mongrel i still kill u
cant put snare procs on armor, allready got omni lifedrain, but good suggestion yes, purge3 = instant so when you see me quickcasting you'd purge before i even manage to get distance, and pets instant stun has a nerf ratio + pet slams 1 out of 1 billion times, and i make my templates as i want as i said before ;) matter is shit, i prefer high AF more than resists.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
cant put snare procs on armor, allready got omni lifedrain, but good suggestion yes, purge3 = instant so when you see me quickcasting you'd purge before i even manage to get distance, and pets instant stun has a nerf ratio + pet slams 1 out of 1 billion times, and i make my templates as i want as i said before ;) matter is shit, i prefer high AF more than resists.

yeah but high af dont save u from theese supreme matter leggies ;P

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
well thx for stealing my grats post with ur driving test omg i feel so left out : ( ojin m8 rl grats !

aika

Can't get enough of FH
i was using matter on my inf 100% of the time, like any stealther with a clue has it :D

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
r o f l

me with a di bot? lol xynthc lol

this is comedy pure comedy this thread keep it comming!

i know what i did and didnt do on my bard and i have players who played with me who can back me up with regards my playstyles. players who have got good rep's unlike you xythic. :)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
r o f l

me with a di bot? lol xynthc lol

this is comedy pure comedy this thread keep it comming!

i know what i did and didnt do on my bard and i have players who played with me who can back me up with regards my playstyles. players who have got good rep's unlike you xythic. :)
i didn't say YOU ran with a DI bot ;) i have people whom can back me up aswell, just thought i'd state it.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i didn't say YOU ran with a DI bot ;) i have people whom can back me up aswell, just thought i'd state it.

YES you did say it and here it is

Highlighted it a little for you just so it stands out you lieing little prick.

Soulja

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL BULLSHIT and MORE BULLSHIT coming from YOU and why did you ban me for EMOTE Spamming OH WAIT I TELL YOU reason was YOU were dead at my feet AGAIN and you got pissed.

LOL Grolf Spout more crap you accusing Prod of running a DI bot as well and he plays bard fucking get facts correct numbnut stop accusing people of things that you OBVIOUSLY know fuck all about.

Now go take you precious SM and go camp some poxy tower and do what fuck you do best and give RP's for people who are left on Dyvet and leave me out of you personal discussions YOU Wanted me Banned so as I am not playing this server I Do not know why you keep trying to bring my name up it either YOU have a fascination with me and would like to emulate me BUT Grolf afraid you never be on same level now go crawl under a rock and get a nice pair of tweezers and go WANK youself silly.

Soulja

Someone got a bad temper! xD
and i can only add in that...

LoL DI bot user soulja emote spamming player LoLoLoLoL ^^ well deserved ban that 1 tbh ^^

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
YES you did say it and here it is

Highlighted it a little for you just so it stands out you lieing little prick.

Soulja
i said YOU SOULJA uses a DI bot inside towers, which i've seen a couple of times when you still played, i've never seen prodical hiding one inside a keep or tower because he aint got the balls to fight without support xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom