gratz Bufferer on rr11!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
gratz mate! finally made it, now go play WoW or some other kiddy game that fits to your age :D nah j/k mate, nice going. keep going and hopefully you'll leave that stupid DI bot at sauvage from now on.

Grolf

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha thx bud bin good past few weeks enjoyed it soon u will be RR10 thn i will be making the grats post !

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha thx bud bin good past few weeks enjoyed it soon u will be RR10 thn i will be making the grats post !
i dont like zergers making my gratz threads :D just stop running with that DI bot stuck to your ass and i'll pwn you tbfh.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
haha me a zerger :O back in the days ofc but not now i duo/trio ! its j00 who is the zerg0r ! :p but meh ill give u a grats tread anyways cause i am nice ....

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
damn, last time i saw you think you were like rr6, you mustve sheared the last 20 guys on the server 3000 times! you would think they would learn to stay away from occasus by now! lol

gratz m8, only jk...fair play for staying :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Hey gratz ;) never thought ur gonna get that high ;) and with the current population thats some great achievement indeed ;) well done.

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, I will give you a gratz because getting RR11 on a dead server is good going I guess ;)
On a side not though, I dont really agree with the fact that even at RR11 you still seem to run around with a DI bot on stick, I know the DI bot is RR11 but in my opinion it doesnt make a difference, I think you should try and give yourself a challenge, because the people left on the server (no offence to them) are not the best players. So personally you should try and run without it on stick, then see how you get on.
*Rant over*
Gratz ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
"are not the best players" is an understatement. Its like a reverse evolution on Dyvet.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I will give you a gratz because getting RR11 on a dead server is good going I guess ;)
On a side not though, I dont really agree with the fact that even at RR11 you still seem to run around with a DI bot on stick, I know the DI bot is RR11 but in my opinion it doesnt make a difference, I think you should try and give yourself a challenge, because the people left on the server (no offence to them) are not the best players. So personally you should try and run without it on stick, then see how you get on.
*Rant over*
Gratz ;)
what would you know about that, you barely play there. he pays his subs, he can run with 10 DI bots if that's what he wants, and there's nothing people can do about it

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
well correct me if im wrong but im sure i saw u runnign with a di bot on stick as well so pls like grolf said ill continue running with it on stick as i like to play both of my chars

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
what would you know about that, you barely play there. he pays his subs, he can run with 10 DI bots if that's what he wants, and there's nothing people can do about it
Well, I did say, in my opinion, people are entitled to the own opinion. He can play it if he wants, yeh, if you actually took the time to read what I said, I said MAYBE try and run without it and see how you get on. I didnt say do it, I didnt order him to do it, I just stated an opinion. And to Bufferer, fair enough you like to play both your charecters, but do you not think it will ruin the servers population (whats left of it) even more. I am just saying and not ranting etc, just because your RR11 now, maybe time to start another ;) Can't kill you hehe *hump*

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Grats threads resemble the state of the cluster!

Disclaimer: This server is played by professional people. Do not try to reanimate the state of this server at home as you might become prone to serious boredom and lack of challenge.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I did say, in my opinion, people are entitled to the own opinion. He can play it if he wants, yeh, if you actually took the time to read what I said, I said MAYBE try and run without it and see how you get on. I didnt say do it, I didnt order him to do it, I just stated an opinion. And to Bufferer, fair enough you like to play both your charecters, but do you not think it will ruin the servers population (whats left of it) even more. I am just saying and not ranting etc, just because your RR11 now, maybe time to start another ;) Can't kill you hehe *hump*
he only runs with the DI bot whenever he's outnumbered, kinda like Soulja when he gets you and Rhymin when i kill him and his DI bot hiding in a tower :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
he only runs with the DI bot whenever he's outnumbered, kinda like Soulja when he gets you and Rhymin when i kill him and his DI bot hiding in a tower :D

ROFL No 1 on this server needs a DI Bot to kill you so you statement is as usual utter fucking useless same as you fucking self.

Love way you NOW making statements after getting people BANNED for Emote Spamming that you NOW think you fucking GOD on Dyvet server,just because I fucked you over and over EVEN With you and you friends that time so don't give me I Run with a DI Bot only people like youself and Bufferer need to use them tactics on this server.

Now Fuck off and leave me out of you stupid posts you twat and if you and lover boy Bufferer want carry on with you Epeens on here then take it to PM.

Soulja

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL No 1 on this server needs a DI Bot to kill you so you statement is as usual utter fucking useless same as you fucking self.

Love way you NOW making statements after getting people BANNED for Emote Spamming that you NOW think you fucking GOD on Dyvet server,just because I fucked you over and over EVEN With you and you friends that time so don't give me I Run with a DI Bot only people like youself and Bufferer need to use them tactics on this server.

Now Fuck off and leave me out of you stupid posts you twat and if you and lover boy Bufferer want carry on with you Epeens on here then take it to PM.

Soulja
im not king of dyvet, even though i would have a huge empire to control then!!!!111oneone
i've killed you in crim t4 having DI bot hidden on rooftop twice, i don't really care if people runs with DI bots, they pay their subs, they do wtf they want. like i did when i banned you for emote spamming me you twat xDD

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
im not king of dyvet, even though i would have a huge empire to control then!!!!111oneone
i've killed you in crim t4 having DI bot hidden on rooftop twice, i don't really care if people runs with DI bots, they pay their subs, they do wtf they want. like i did when i banned you for emote spamming me you twat xDD

ROFL BULLSHIT and MORE BULLSHIT coming from YOU and why did you ban me for EMOTE Spamming OH WAIT I TELL YOU reason was YOU were dead at my feet AGAIN and you got pissed.

LOL Grolf Spout more crap you accusing Prod of running a DI bot as well and he plays bard fucking get facts correct numbnut stop accusing people of things that you OBVIOUSLY know fuck all about.

Now go take you precious SM and go camp some poxy tower and do what fuck you do best and give RP's for people who are left on Dyvet and leave me out of you personal discussions YOU Wanted me Banned so as I am not playing this server I Do not know why you keep trying to bring my name up it either YOU have a fascination with me and would like to emulate me BUT Grolf afraid you never be on same level now go crawl under a rock and get a nice pair of tweezers and go WANK youself silly.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom