Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Grats even for fun to hit you for 900 dmg now =P

:sex: Feydigi

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Well added to RR10. Grats.

and you are actually saying this? Are you really that fucking stupid? Look at yerself first, then judge others you idiot. You and Evita are probably the two worst arseholes we see in RVR atm from alb. Kinda says some about your adding/zergingskills in RVR dude. And yet here you are, holier than thou, preaching to others.. just fuck off, really.

:puke:

Grats to rr10 Aegnor.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
and you are actually saying this? Are you really that fucking stupid? Look at yerself first, then judge others you idiot. You and Evita are probably the two worst arseholes we see in RVR atm from alb. Kinda says some about your adding/zergingskills in RVR dude. And yet here you are, holier than thou, preaching to others.. just fuck off, really.

:puke:

Grats to rr10 Aegnor.

So for example, today... We ran for good 6 hours, on what did we add? We even didn't add on the various mid groups runing 2-3 FG'ish close to each other adding on us all day.

GA with Aegnor came to Crauch bridge tower and died to us. After that they have been adding on us, so infact, he dinged his RR10 today while adding.

And yeah, GA is teh guild that is not known for adding.

Shike, your insults are laughable. You are welcome to come to Teamspeak when we run or have a char running stuck to us as a passive observer and I am sure you'll know better then.

Some comment on this "You and Evita are probably the two worst arseholes we see in RVR atm from alb": What I see from Hibs currently are inactive GGs, NfD putting up very good, challenging and fair fights, zerg BGs and the rest is cannon fodder that is being bombed in a few seconds. I have to assume that you are the last category, simply a bad whining loser and your post pretty much proves it.

Don't expect me doing some grats to every high realm rank player just because of that.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
The reason you didn't add is because you camped a fucking tower all night, after ruining the rest of the night for everyone, infact, you camped one tower for around 40-50 minutes, then moved onto the bridge tower..... WELL DONE.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Sorry, next time we'll ask for your permission. Maybe you'll write down how you guys intend others to play the game and hand it out to us so we can make you happy. I guess walking backwards while roaming would do it for you.

Next time GA adds like hell and mids zerg and add all night we will refrain from taking a tower to stop a port. And it was Hibs intending to take the tower and to break the port, we just rushed in and took it when the door was down.

Us camping a bridge? We got wiped there so many times and gave RPs away, you should thank us, inbetween we had some FG vs FG fights.

Acutally I am a liar, a lvl 1 Roque managed to ruin one of our fights by interrupting enemy support (he broke some mezzes too :-|).

Hybernian hypocrisy at its best :).

:touch:

P.S.: If you want to become part of the Hybernian hypocrisy movement yourself please use the IRC, visit the QuakeNet and the #prydwen.rvr channel.

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Never seen shike write such horrible stuff, woot have you unleashed manisch!

Gratiz meight <3

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Sorry, next time we'll ask for your permission. Maybe you'll write down how you guys intend others to play the game and hand it out to us so we can make you happy. I guess walking backwards while roaming would do it for you.

Next time GA adds like hell and mids zerg and add all night we will refrain from taking a tower to stop a port. And it was Hibs intending to take the tower and to break the port, we just rushed in and took it when the door was down.

Us camping a bridge? We got wiped there so many times and gave RPs away, you should thank us, inbetween we had some FG vs FG fights.

Acutally I am a liar, a lvl 1 Roque managed to ruin one of our fights by interrupting enemy support (he broke some mezzes too :-|).

Hybernian hypocrisy at its best :).

:touch:

P.S.: If you want to become part of the Hybernian hypocrisy movement yourself please use the IRC, visit the QuakeNet and the #prydwen.rvr channel.

Do you talk to your mother with that bullshit too?

Gamah

Banned
can you not turn a gratz thread into a fucking flame thread...mansich, if you cant say anything nice just fuck off to another thread..and everyone else don't bait him.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Well added to RR10. Grats.

Are you for real idiot ? Can't you just go quit like the whiny bag of shit you are, or go feel sorry for yourself. I'd be if I was some pathethic whiner like you, why the fuck do you post your clueless shit here ? Aegnor has been playing for a long time and all respect to him , he's a very nice guy and a good player, the last person he should take shit from is clueless idiots like you who need to post your fucked up pointless crap everywhere, no matter what it is.. I do not know what you are trying to achieve with your posts, seems to me you probably are flamebaiting or just looking for an opportunity to cry out loud again, and the stuff you bring with you in every thread, be it yours or others is just some utter piece of crap, bet you are just bitter again .. killed you too many times?

And why do you drag in GA ? Aegnor is not a member of Golden Age ? You probably just assumed something and then came here with your priceless idiot whine as usual. If you for some reason don't think Aegnor deserved rr10 ( lol.. ) then don't post you jerk, just make you look like a very sad loser, but hey .. that haven't stopped you before now has it ?

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom