Gratz Aegnor on RR10

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Grats...
now your rr10, do you think you might leave a keep without your 4 brittle guards? :/

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Elrond! Now you can defend middle earth with frodo and puppet! :worthy:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
congratulations! well done :)

and i can't believe that ppl debate with manisch. he clearly lives in his own universe, just leave him alone.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
gratz aegnor you portugese roxxor eld!! :cheers:

and the rest...chill dudes its just a game...

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik Aegnor has never been leetish and is a general good guy. Well done Aegnor for sticking with the eld for ever really. :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Manisch Depressiv said:
My comment was not ment to show disrespect, I don't even know the guy.

<shrug>

But flame on.

so why the fuck say anything at all? Aegnor is a cool guy so if you think its somehow funny just so make shithead comments like this to people you dont know just fuck off. Now one likes you anyway.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
pikeh said:
so why the fuck say anything at all? Aegnor is a cool guy so if you think its somehow funny just so make shithead comments like this to people you dont know just fuck off. Now one likes you anyway.

Pft... Not my problem if you guys can't handle the truth and flame. He added that day and if he is such a cool guy and went the long way to RR10 then he surely can live with my comment.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
and you are actually saying this? Are you really that fucking stupid? Look at yerself first, then judge others you idiot. You and Evita are probably the two worst arseholes we see in RVR atm from alb. Kinda says some about your adding/zergingskills in RVR dude. And yet here you are, holier than thou, preaching to others.. just fuck off, really.

:puke:

Grats to rr10 Aegnor.
Hahahahaha.This from you that jumped me a week or two back with SIX people total and then laugh spammed me?Get out more you sad little child.

Grats agenor youre worth more rps dead now! ;)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Hahahahaha.This from you that jumped me a week or two back with SIX people total and then laugh spammed me?Get out more you sad little child.

Grats agenor youre worth more rps dead now! ;)

I bet he'd do it again if he had the chance, and so would most people.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
And you wonder why i dont let most soloers live unless their already in a fair 1-1?Exampel this morning - nice 1-1 with a blademaster (rr5 so i was getting a kicking already was going to be close).What do i get? 2 vamp and 1 ranger adds.Barring a few people i respect and i know dont add on my fights - caestar/zedenk are two examples most of you add on me in fg or solo and wonder why my fg ganks you then.
Congratulations on your hypocrisy, and once more WD agenor.Now less nuking me for 920 a time eh :(

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Your FG ganks people even if they dont add... Perfect example, i sat watching a fight of yours recently, about 5000+ units from the fight, what happens? 2 of your group come over and try to kill me :D, they don'. So i heal up and sit back down, then they try it again.... Nice one \o/

aegnor

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all friends and enemies that cared to post, the game wouldn't be the same without you guys. :)

Funny that this thread turned into a flame fest thanks to FHs pet whiner. :D
Manisch Depressiv said:
Pft... Not my problem if you guys can't handle the truth and flame. He added that day and if he is such a cool guy and went the long way to RR10 then he surely can live with my comment.
You have made a reputation on this server for zerging, adding on everything with several groups and emote spamming and expect your enemies to give a shit when you whine about being zerged? I know that most hibs would happily add on a fight if they knew you were in it.
You just can't camp a bridge that hibs use to access the zone with most action that night and expect not to be zerged by people porting in and crossing the river.

Toxx said:
Grats...
now your rr10, do you think you might leave a keep without your 4 brittle guards? :/
Absolutely not!
I have named them splat, split, splot and splut. If split goes splat splot takes over. If splat splits then i have splut.
Seriously, if i ever have that many brittles it means that i've been out too long without getting stabbed or shot at and i'm probably bored to death. If i wanted to be immune to melee i'd have rolled a sorc instead. :D

Cheers :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Just a note Ag mate, i fully expect to get zerged camping a bridge - thats the idea - high risk high rps usually.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
aegnor said:
You have made a reputation on this server for zerging, adding on everything

Hibs are the 1st to cry about anything these days but yet when its their own kind doing it or their mates then its acceptable

95% of Hibs are the biggest bunch of hypocrites going

yes Manisch might spout his gob off to much but theres no need for all the "elite irc kiddies" to bunch together and flame him for voicing his opinions

Feck me over the years ive seen plenty of you do it all too often

As for adding old arguement that will never change just accept that EVERYONE does it at some point or another even if they profess they dont

cough GA cough Maelstrom cough Aod cough

etc etc

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i wonder who is that manish in game, he is 0 in this game random rr5 sorc ? who only whine in all the threads.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Thank you, I am 6L8 now, RvR'ing since mid February '05. You can cry here and on IRC all day long and post all that bullshit, I have yet to see material of me or the group I play with constantly adding. Only cause you repeat it it doesn't get true and you guys justifying adding on me / us is just pure hypocrisy, nothing else. I can live with that, just don't expect me to shut up.

Anyway, grats again, hope to have some better fights against you next time.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Thank you, I am 6L8 now, RvR'ing since mid February '05. You can cry here and on IRC all day long and post all that bullshit, I have yet to see material of me or the group I play with constantly adding. Only cause you repeat it it doesn't get true and you guys justifying adding on me / us is just pure hypocrisy, nothing else. I can live with that, just don't expect me to shut up.

Anyway, grats again, hope to have some better fights against you next time.

Sorry, we don't run fraps permanantely, or make thousands of screenshots a night, to post on FH, unlike you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom