grats to hibs

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Read what he said he WON'T jump on someone in combat unless he knows the Person is a Tard so meaning he probably thinks you a Tard and will add on you.

Soulja

Before u talk. use ur brain (if u have any) its good for u

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Seem like an interesting class

plenty of interrupts for group util from what I have seen, unsure about dmg output as mine is only lvl 31 :D

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe you should read before you Post Tard rofl

Soulja

Well but u dont know jackshit about it, when he jumped me SO many times I have NEVER done anything bad to him, just shut up, and go to kindergarten where u belong. :wanker:

Everz

FH is my second home
Seem like an interesting class

plenty of interrupts for group util from what I have seen, unsure about dmg output as mine is only lvl 31 :D
ironically, there not even decent in a group, there a pure solo class and nothing more.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well but u dont know jackshit about it, when he jumped me SO many times I have NEVER done anything bad to him, just shut up, and go to kindergarten where u belong. :wanker:

Never said i didnt jump people ;)

I am a nightshade rofl :D

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
ironically, there not even decent in a group, there a pure solo class and nothing more.

seems strange tho, all those insta roots / snares, disarm, silence, ns reduction, blade turn... Id like to see their potential in a group, I guess their downfall for group action is their lack of power / power regen like vamps

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
seems strange tho, all those insta roots / snares, disarm, silence, ns reduction, blade turn... Id like to see their potential in a group, I guess their downfall for group action is their lack of power / power regen like vamps

Mmm, I dunno, looks like mostly icing and no cake.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Never said i didnt jump people ;)

I am a nightshade rofl :D

Stop being such a moran, I guess u dont remember this, but i will tell u the story.

We had some duells in emain early one morning, all "behaved well" and just killed when duel was on. u on the other hand killed all over like the worst rpwhore, so dont come with I am an NS. I could easily have killed u with my merc but shaked head to u to stop. But as the idiot u are u didnt get the wink.

/over and out

/Ps Yes I know we was in a rvr zoon, but sometimes u can look through that , for having some fun :fluffle:

Everz

FH is my second home

Nothing great, a caster assist will own them, pbt is a no-no for a mauler as it gets its power off getting hit, ns reduction is nice, the insta roots/snare are so-so, require high magnitism for any decent use imo. Only real plus is TWF and ae matter debuff.. warlock pb groups ;p?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Stop being such a moran, I guess u dont remember this, but i will tell u the story.

We had some duells in emain early one morning, all "behaved well" and just killed when duel was on. u on the other hand killed all over like the worst rpwhore, so dont come with I am an NS. I could easily have killed u with my merc but shaked head to u to stop. But as the idiot u are u didnt get the wink.

/over and out

/Ps Yes I know we was in a rvr zoon, but sometimes u can look through that , for having some fun :fluffle:

YAWN you still moaning MORON rofl :wanker:

You died get over it it RvR zone blah blah blah yea yea so what he killed you tough shit get over it.

You carry such hatred especially if you bearing a grudge from 1 time lol.

Nice 1 Jim kill him again :)

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Leather. No charge. No Dementia or kick ass VE for group unlike Vamps.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
maulers seem to be the supreme bodyguarder for mid

pulsing pbae snare which can be kept on for forever
pulsing singletarget snare
fumble debuff
instant pbae root without immunity (5m reuse)
unbreakable unpurgable insta cae root without immunity (10m reuse)
good dps and style utility with both staff and fist wraps

seems pretty nice to me really :)

it requires a bit more dynamic defensive play to work with reliable snares over reliable stuns but im very confident it would be as good as a thane or warrior bg, actually better in most situations (speaking from the tank-heavy limors scene)

Nate

FH is my second home
do they not lack the defense of most bg'rs though vf? with leather armour most tank trains would switch to the mauler and have him dead pretty fast, or are there some nice ablatives/absorbs they can get?

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
YAWN you still moaning MORON rofl :wanker:

You died get over it it RvR zone blah blah blah yea yea so what he killed you tough shit get over it.

You carry such hatred especially if you bearing a grudge from 1 time lol.

Nice 1 Jim kill him again :)

Soulja

Write out ur Ingame char I woop ur ass to, same as I did to deception many times, or dont u dare? gimp :m00:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
ye sry... 48 hours without sleep will make u do a few typo's... but the point remains the same...

But he doesn't sound one fair bit like Yoda so your wrong anyways.

As english isn't his native tounge I guess he might type like Yoda but then again, haven't seen Yoda type anything at all in english so I'm merely guessing.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie

fumble debuff

it requires a bit more dynamic defensive play to work with reliable snares over reliable stuns but im very confident it would be as good as a thane or warrior bg, actually better in most situations (speaking from the tank-heavy limors scene)

Warriors aint much of a BG bot if u ask me...

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
But he doesn't sound one fair bit like Yoda so your wrong anyways.

As english isn't his native tounge I guess he might type like Yoda but then again, haven't seen Yoda type anything at all in english so I'm merely guessing.

dude if u actualy read what i wrote u will get it... he part quote'd Punishment out of context, i did the same just to make a point... and the Yoda part, if u read my Quote it said : Biggest Bullshhhiiit I , witch if u look @ it out of context (like he did himself) it sure does look like some of Yoda's work...

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie

/over and out

so what actually happend ?? did he jump u while u where fighting some1 else or did he kill u on low health ?? cos so far i havnt seen him denying that he jumps/kills ppl, but saying he only "adds" on tards.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
so what actually happend ?? did he jump u while u where fighting some1 else or did he kill u on low health ?? cos so far i havnt seen him denying that he jumps/kills ppl, but saying he only "adds" on tards.

I think he expects me to unstealth and /bow to a similar rr merc with Dirty Tricks Ignore Pain 2-3 up etc and give a fair fight :rolleyes:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I think he expects me to unstealth and /bow to a similar rr merc with Dirty Tricks Ignore Pain 2-3 up etc and give a fair fight :rolleyes:

Though I don't know anything about the accident I have to agree here a bit, I usually fight only people when they are full on health and not engaging others but certain classes or higher RR stealthers deserve an attack.

For example even if a high RR stealther finished a fight and is on 50%, especially when I am low RR on Infi, not fully ML'ed/CL'ed and so on, I'll attack him.

I don't know how 1.87 will be from Infis PoV in regards of the shield changes and how Maulers will be but I see definatly see the "always 1 vs 1" a bit questionable, especially since Mythic stated lately they do not ballance around 1 vs 1 and certain classes never will be able to beat certain others.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Write out ur Ingame char I woop ur ass to, same as I did to deception many times, or dont u dare? gimp :m00:

ROFL We did touch a nerve you can find me ingame anytime been playing my Eld lately Photon so look us up :)

Soulja

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH

fumble debuff

They seem to work pretty decent in FG's unlike some people say that they only work good 1v1, think Agron's group had a mauler yesterday that's already rr6+ kinda sick but quite a decent groupable char with the right spec indeed.
They also seem to have something that makes you unable to cast anything? atleast that's rather nasty and they have tons of interrupts if they manage to get close.
And their rr5 is godly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom