grats to hibs

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
and i mean it honest grts guys you worked quick and fast got it fraps for ya :) while i was dead at spot

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Grats on the mauler (hopefully im going to see a few more cows in rvr, havnt seen anny except myself lately, but then again - im not in laby often ;P)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
mmm did hibs just hand the relics to mids or was that just eyes playing tricks on me?

stickyplaster

Fledgling Freddie
So no doubt ur shee's will be on all night CAE'ing through walls to PL ur maulers to 50 and rr5 by tomorrow night gl nadiah hope ur mauler is 50 and rr12 soon

Conina

Fledgling Freddie
Thanx m8.
You would never believe how close that was. 1 relic had literally seconds to go b4 it ran out.
Grats to all hibs that helped out

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Shame we could not pick em up at the mdi tower. :<

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
mmm did hibs just hand the relics to mids or was that just eyes playing tricks on me?
a few wanted to irritate albs by dropping em near mids but dont worry some just ported back to lab with em

ps. nice trophy u get :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
So no doubt ur shee's will be on all night CAE'ing through walls to PL ur maulers to 50 and rr5 by tomorrow night gl nadiah hope ur mauler is 50 and rr12 soon

If I didnt know better id say you sound slightly bitter :|

As leak would say "Don't hate me cos you aint me" :D

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
i'm very surprised hibs unlocked it first :) So big grats to you m8s =]

Tbh same, the underpopulated realm activating it would have been my last bet. Shame i wasnt there to join in, fecking talking to my ISP for an hour >.<

Briton_Knight

Fledgling Freddie
n1 hibs on unlock altho can i say u really shouldnt admit to some hibs dropping relics near mids even if some of u r bum chums together (note i said some not all) :p personally dnt bother me but i bet a few people are being reported now not that anythin will happen to them.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry guys I missed all the action, can someone confirm if this was done a second time or did GOA award the mauler after there fuck up?

Looking forward to lvl'in two new moo's Milkmaker and mAddcow :)

Eble

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry guys I missed all the action, can someone confirm if this was done a second time or did GOA award the mauler after there fuck up?

Looking forward to lvl'in two new moo's Milkmaker and mAddcow :)

Eble
yup

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Superduperfly the Feemale Celt Mauler inc !!!1

Well done guys , nerf the name Happyslap being taken :eek:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Superduperfly the Feemale Celt Mauler inc !!!1

Well done guys , nerf the name Happyslap being taken :eek:

No more bridgecamping for a while then I guess, that will be nice for a change. BTW, do you bring your mates to xp aswell?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I can't resist to type this: hope that the RR2 Infi didn't make you quit your NS career since you're going for a Mauler now.

Yea you did good , Still dont understand what was with your hp jumping 30-40% in melee like in middle of 1st fight ... i actually scoured the bridge area for a good 5 mins looking for an ml10 hidden Di bot :p

Oh yea and ya got my afk rr3 SM at Bledmeer gates about 1h later :(

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf are you on about ?

Mates :confused:

Don't be silly, you know very well what I mean.

There I was trying to run to Lab when I got jumped, first by Fingolin, which I managed to kill, then you jumped me at the same spot and there was atleast 3-4 more of you there.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Don't be silly, you know very well what I mean.

There I was trying to run to Lab when I got jumped, first by Fingolin, which I managed to kill, then you jumped me at the same spot and there was atleast 3-4 more of you there.

No i dont know what you are on about ...

I never jump people already engaged in a fight unless its some tard who really has taken the piss with me afew times previous , if and when i jumped you im sure you were on 100% hp so how the hell an i to know whats been killing you previously :confused:

As for others being present , i solo and if another hib adds my fights ill give em an earbashing they wont soon forget :twak:

Post a screenie or smt to prove me wrong :eek:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yea you did good , Still dont understand what was with your hp jumping 30-40% in melee like in middle of 1st fight ... i actually scoured the bridge area for a good 5 mins looking for an ml10 hidden Di bot :p

No DI bot, sorry :p. I got 3 clerics and none of them has DI. I sometimes drag a bot with my Arms though to piss off a stealther duo/trio who ganked me before on other char.

I used Purge1 in the first fight and maybe some of the omnis procced, no idea. Don't have the log to check it.

About the SM, I need RPs for Purge2 at least, so I try AFK'ers ;).

Punishment

Resident Freddy
No DI bot, sorry :p. I got 3 clerics and none of them has DI. I sometimes drag a bot with my Arms though to piss off a stealther duo/trio who ganked me before on other char.

I used Purge1 in the first fight and maybe some of the omnis procced, no idea. Don't have the log to check it.

About the SM, I need RPs for Purge2 at least, so I try AFK'ers ;).

Meh , Kudos to you tbh :D

Im still w8ing on a m8 to return my sc'd leggies so was using a level 3 GS (respecced Pierce yesterday) , Still i should have won in fairness :(

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i would like to know who that rr1 merc on crau bridge is.
Killed a arms and felt cocky since he was rr1 but he beat the crap out of me ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Gratz Hibs.

Might actually logon in a day or two to see what these maulers are like. Or roll one myself on Pry.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
By Punishment I never jump people already engaged in a fight [/QUOTE said:
Biggest Bullshhhiiit I have ever heard, and the biggest lie IMHO

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Biggest Bullshhhiiit I have ever heard, and the biggest lie IMHO

Read what he said he WON'T jump on someone in combat unless he knows the Person is a Tard so meaning he probably thinks you a Tard and will add on you.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom