One of Freddy's beloved
GRATS arda for a nice Raid yesterday..

God job al Mids for making it happen..

Now lets keep it where it belongs..

I salute you al

Arepa/Levelone

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe as a new member of Hib i loved to see Mids so active here, would love to see Mid on prydwen as active as you are here :) well but wont happen. Anyways.

Gratz Mid, you did a really nice raid. :cheers:

dieo

Fledgling Freddie
gratz middies, now why is it albs aint saying GRATZS MIDS U KILLED THE GAME? :p

good raid though, couldn't really do much to help defend though, kept lding :wij:

just shows though that yesterdays alb defence was without a shadow of a dout shite. ppl argueing over whos leader and what to do. Also some ppl must have been pled from 1-50 as all i heard was im bord, lets go kill something, i even got pmed and asked what a relic was :eek2:

i mean come on, that takes the piss.

anyway gratz m8s, but we will be getting it back :worthy:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmmm Ardamels just a brand we put on the BG to get more people interested he does`nt actually exist.Check duskwave and you`ll see hes a level 20 BB logged in Gotar :p Damn leecher jumped on our early morning Berk raid and stole the glory! hehe

Jilson.

Fledgling Freddie
i thought it was pretty funny without a sorc but yeah made us rather shite : )

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Congrats well executed. Had us running from one side to the other :)
For a moment it looked like we were about to lose all the relics, but luckily we managed to keep a few in our hands.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
It was a very nice RvR day yesterday, I had planned to raid Hurb that day but laziness kept me from organizing anything in advance. However, Syllvie and Sirius grabbed Berkstead and that gave mids an excellent base to operate from :)

After a while it became clear albs had problem gathering up and staying together, which allowed us to do basically anything we wanted as long as it wasn't very obvious (like going for Hurbury itself). It wasn't possible to get Hurbury but it was possible to get all the other keeps :) Basically we opened up the milegates to both the relic shrines in order to split up the albs and it worked.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz to all mids involved, and thanks to hibs and albs for the fun we all had, see you all soon,
Good job syllvie/ardamel, :)

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for an evening of crap, zergy, laggy RvR... and for ruining RvR for however long it takes for the Albzerg to get all their keeps back. :rolleyes:

Aussie

Banned
talking about achievements in a dead game , can't get more funny then that

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Alithiel said:
Thanks for an evening of crap, zergy, laggy RvR... and for ruining RvR for however long it takes for the Albzerg to get all their keeps back. :rolleyes:
The thiing that makes it laggy IS the alb zerg, so its pot calling the kettle black my lag ghosting freind.

Best days RvR in ages, great fun had by all, shame the hibs couldnt muster enough to annoy the albs further.

Gimpster

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:

Thanks yourself el albino for the same....since NF.

:)

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
talking about achievements in a dead game , can't get more funny then that

see u is still trolling the forums of a supposedly "dead" game...

anyway, gratz to Sylvvie and Arda - was fun ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
i hope mid keeps relics beacuse when they dont have 1 or 2..

½ mid goes away
other half goes whine on freddyshouse...

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
The thiing that makes it laggy IS the alb zerg, so its pot calling the kettle black my lag ghosting freind
That's quite funny considering that the Mids outnumbered the Albs in the Albion Frontier last night...

Best days RvR in ages, great fun had by all
No, it was crap RvR and fun wasn't had by all...

Gimpster said:
Thanks yourself el albino for the same....since NF.
Considering that I only roam as part of a single full group, that reply is complete and utter nonsense! :twak:

AngelHeal said:
½ mid goes away
Personally I don't think that's a bad thing... :rolleyes:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
That's quite funny considering that the Mids outnumbered the Albs in the Albion Frontier last night...
Well I think albs capped the numbers of pets in one zone a few times.

Alithiel said:
No, it was crap RvR and fun wasn't had by all...
Crybaby. If it was crap, then why didn't you just do something else??

Alithiel said:
Considering that I only roam as part of a single full group, that reply is complete and utter nonsense! :twak:
And that comment was all about you and only you :rolleyes:

Alithiel said:
Personally I don't think that's a bad thing... :rolleyes:
If one realm is dead so will RvR be on that server. There is a reason why the ultimate goal for Mythic/Goa is to balance the 3 realm down to every single server (Under population bonuses etc).

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Was a lot of fun (after 3-4 hours where I couldn't even log in, thanks NTL), even managed to get some killspam with my Thane :D

Rolf Erikson

Fledgling Freddie
You "even" managed to get some killspam on youre Thane?? as a Thane you should now that is a common thing m8 ;)

Yesterday was very fun imo but after been running 8+ hours in alb back and forth this old Thane got tired but then Arda indeed took the "command" so we could take the relic. /salut to that and a big /salut to all mids and albs, hibbs that showed up.

now with 10% moore melee i look forward to you stealthers at brynja that has got a bad habit ( me think`s ) to jump me , maybee i have a bigger chanse now. :cheers:

cya you there if this server get´s live imo. :mad:

P.S. and yes my spelling sux but i try my best. D.S.

ROLF ERIKSON
"moving Thane"

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
meyhap all random shitmids might dare to come out with a FG to RvR now , altho I'm kinda sure they wont. They just come out with zerg to take relics so they can farm DF better with str relics!

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
meyhap all random shitmids might dare to come out with a FG to RvR now , altho I'm kinda sure they wont. They just come out with zerg to take relics so they can farm DF better with str relics!
Spot on boy :cheers:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
wanna see fps lag then follow 80 trolls and ardas fatass over water while wading to Eras OMG :clap:

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel Brightblade - Mercenary Invader, Banelord 10
<Tedious Ten> Excalibur

:wanker:

To the rest of the albs, some of which have shown their respect. The defense was poor and thats the only reason we got our Str Relic yesterday as it wasnt exactly a quick planned raid.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorfo said:

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom