Grats The man From FOM

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Castus said:
wanna see fps lag then follow 80 trolls and ardas fatass over water while wading to Eras OMG :clap:

When Arda got in the water you could see the level of the river go up

Calo

Part of the furniture
Lorfo said:
meyhap all random shitmids might dare to come out with a FG to RvR now , altho I'm kinda sure they wont. They just come out with zerg to take relics so they can farm DF better with str relics!

haha perfect!

Some dork with an ego with the size of a mountain is bitter because of the little game.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Big tnx from hibs to arda also for leting us keep beno for a while and having some fun aswell :D

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
When Arda got in the water you could see the level of the river go up

Well I can tell you that it's not the case IRL, I seriously doubt any of you has a less impressive figure than I have, IRL that is... :)

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
If it was crap, then why didn't you just do something else??
I did... I logged and played WoW instead.

And that comment was all about you and only you
He directly quoted my earlier response, implying that his comment was directed at me. :rolleyes:

If one realm is dead so will RvR be on that server.
I think it's getting pretty clear that Albion is dying, if not already dead, RvR wise. It's pretty sad that the so-called 'Zerg Realm' can't even muster a force as large as it's attackers when the Relic is under threat.

Dubaxter said:
The defense was poor and thats the only reason we got our Str Relic yesterday as it wasnt exactly a quick planned raid.
The defense was not 'poor', it was simply outnumbered.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
It was poor tbh.You had 1 fg trying to get Berks towers to cutoff our port(t3) but then 4-5 fgs on berks T4 which was defended.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
It was both tbh, a poor defence and being outnumbered.
Mids had pretty much the same numbers as Alb, but Alb had to deal with >50 hibs repeatedly threatening Myrdin - not a complaint, just a fact.

Anyways grats mids :)

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
To all the Albs who lost their str relic with dignity, i applaud you :clap:

to all the albs QQing on these forums, well keep it up, its real fun to read :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
dieo said:
albs aint saying GRATZS MIDS U KILLED THE GAME? :p

LOL good one :D

Shows the difference - most of us Albs say "Well done mids, no arguments our defence wasn't good/numerous enough", whereas Mids generally /quit for a month when they lose theirs. As for hibs, they have their own pagan system and play in cycles - it usually coincides with a full moon when they come and dance naked in our frontier :D

It's been great the last couple of nights for those of us who can usually only get on for a couple of hours - log in and lots of action to be found. Let's hope it continues :drink:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I can only say i had one of the more enjoyable games in weeks.

Nice job all.

It proves rvr is not dead really imho...

and it all too well illustrates that the warmap might have been the biggest change that NF brought. As a `poor man`s radar` it has made it a lot easier for the casual players/groups to play part in the game, something i can only aplaud.

Adding to a battle (i am saying battle, not fight) has become so much easier now :) something the `elite` probably don`t like, but hey, can`t please em all.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
does that mean no more whines bout op'd scouts? only sorcs now???? pls pls pls pls

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
Well I can tell you that it's not the case IRL, I seriously doubt any of you has a less impressive figure than I have, IRL that is... :)

ROFL - keep going Ardamel, you're certainly entertaining ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Well played mids :clap:

lol@whining albs. I think you are funny. Go pick up your dummies and put em back in your prams.

Marc

FH is my second home
Calo said:
haha perfect!

Some dork with an ego with the size of a mountain is bitter because of the little game.

lol nice one mate

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
OMG GRATZ MIDZ YOO KILLD THE SRVR! OFF TO WOW! ENJOY FITIN NPCS!!!111oneoen

:p

No, really, Well played mids :) and glad we've got some action in the frontiers again. Nice to see some mids out that aren't RR10+ for a change.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
OMG GRATZ MIDZ YOO KILLD THE SRVR! OFF TO WOW! ENJOY FITIN NPCS!!!111oneoen

No, really, Well played mids :) and glad we've got some action in the frontiers again. Nice to see some mids out that aren't RR10+ for a change.

we miss NP too ;)

altho i dont really miss dh as they would have prolly killed the whole mid zerg with their 'mezz-pbae-pbae' tack :(

yes i still have a trauma from that OF-nottmore standoff when DH charged in when we got finally the door open, think iv never laughed so hard (in daoc) altho we got ganked so hard :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom