Grats Tankster!

R

RD_MuDgEtH

1) Big GRATZ!!!

2) RR11????

C) This is oo unfair, im not even level 50 yet, all I want from DAOC is 8 Level 50 chars each being grandmaster crafter, and RR10! Is it too much to ask!

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Being facetious re RR11...but maybe 1 day Mythic will allow character progression up to 100th level and RR20 or something.

Can you imagine...being able to take Legion out with 1FG level 80's LOL...

O

old.Icebreaker

Yea Yea. And what do you get from Legion? Stuff for your Lowbie lvl 51 Alt.

:D

------------------------------
Icebreaker <Celtic Fist>

G

Genesis_of_Ak

hehehe

ok point taken

but if they increase the level ranges they will have to put harder mobs, more dungeons, more zones. I suppose its all circular and relative. Where do you stop ? After a while I guess it gets silly.

/answers own question and gets on with pretending to do work.

F

Fame

gratz :D

and thanks for Xan and Carn for making this post to yet another "oh damn farmers in LA got no life" post, instead of just keeping their sad opinions to themself.

O

old.Xanthian

No problem.,

Maybe I should start charging to flame LA, its becoming more of a chore than fun now.

S

SevenSins

Parrtyyy!! :DDD

:hat: :drink: :hat: :drink: :hat: :drink:

Big grats Tankster :DDD

J

jaz--

To Carn; Shut the fuck up your worthless gimp. You sucked when we grouped in Lair, couldnt even get the basics right, just humiliated yourself by proposing to every player with a femalechar 3 or 4 times every hour. And in RvR you keept on sucking, just as you do in real life every friday and saturdaynight.

Killed your stupid chanter at amg a couple of days ago, you ran into room by yourself while your group were down on the ground...lol what a idiot.

Regards Jox

Jox owns ;)~~
always such honest posts from him, love to read that ones

and carn you should not reply at all instead of making a complete fool out of yourself

oh and before i forget -
big grats to tankster - i remember killing you with a Cosantoir Tag above your head not too long ago ;))

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by old.Xarr

wow tankster hardly had any buffs at all... impressive :)

I got lucky last friday and came across Tankster in Hadrians alone :eek6:

She wasn't buffed...

O

old.Mousah

Gratz!, didnt even see/kill you before i left daoc :(

yes ive seen a druid r10l4 on the german.. and some other char from same guild over rr10 too... and some mid I think... its not on english tho its on german...
Jahar lvl 50 druid CF active...

NERF GERMANS!...even more then hibs need nerfing...

:bazbeer:

Mousah[<GIFV SWG>
#cc.swg on qnet

P

Piotr

----------------------------------------------------
To Jox... whoever you are: First of all, i had played the game long time before i played my thane uhm, and i knew all basics... and about pruposing to every femalechar every 3-4 hour? lol? only one i pruposed to was Khaitan, who i also married, silly twat. And when i rushed room.. hehe i was suiciding you noob.. god, uhm nuff of me.. cba to argue with a mid twat
------------------------------------------------------------

Khaitan... uhmm maybe im wrong, how about Lillian? didnt you try to get to her also... carn you are just a little prick, and we all know, sorry to say but you made it boy, to the hall of lame in daoc...

T

tankster

Originally posted by Runolaz
I got lucky last friday and came across Tankster in Hadrians alone :eek6:

She wasn't buffed...

LoL yeah and u killed me soooo easy ! :eek:

heroine's shouldnt go out and solo i guess ;)

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by tankster
LoL yeah and u killed me soooo easy ! :eek:

heroine's shouldnt go out and solo i guess ;)

Aye...but sry, I was fully buffed, with both dmg-add and end-regen up and I had purge.

The fun thing was that I was eating when you were coming at me in full speed, so I had food'n shit floating all over the place when I tried to hit my new F8 button (and I had a hard time finding it) and I totally missed my opening style lol.

...grats on rr10 agian m8 :)

V

vladamyr

wow, i aint that active on excal and always imagined Alpha to eb the first but lately ive seen Tankster getting like 300K+ per week.

So grtz to being the first :) and GL to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom