Grats Tankster!

T

tankster

Thank u all for the gratz !!!!!! :D

nice to see so many people say grats :)

So many people to thank for the good groups and all.. think i am very lucky to play in hib always good rvr groups and nice people around to go rvr ! :)

Just have to say i really love this game and rvr .. :eek:

;)

N

Novamir

Tsk. You should take a step back and see how you sound Xanth coz you sure aint the decent eld you used to be!

H

Hatt

:wub:

Finaly a grats thread with some quality feeling.

GRATS TANKSTER GIRL!!!!

O

old.Outlaw

OMG w0w Gratz!

I didn't realise :p

keep this thread greased, my name is gonna be added to it soon 9L5 :p and climbing!

T

Treniel-

Grats tankster well deserved glad it went to a hib tank instead of hib caster ie Xanthian etc

Hmm, Alpha is gonna be pissed.

well not really seeing as alpha has kinda stoped playing DAoC...

Tsk. You should take a step back and see how you sound Xanth coz you sure aint the decent eld you used to be!

when was he ever ? always been a twat and hes just jealous

well done tankster, although not to hard as a hib

(sorry had to have a whine in there sum where :rolleyes: )

T

tildson

Grats! Where are all the "omg etc etc get a life u loser, i bet u have no friends, go get laid etc" ? Im impressed! BW AND Excalibur, wow!

Anyhow, congratulations to you :)

G

ghaladriel

Wowww GRATS TANKSTER !!! :D

Ghaladriel lvl 50 Alerion Knight [First Cohort]

Tunda lvl 24 Guardian [Alamut]

C

Cuthervaen

Way to go! (you can't go the other way anyway)

GraaaaaAaats!

N

Novamir

there was a time when young Xanthian would help old ladies across the road

A

Alpha Male

hmm

Gratz Tankster :clap:

And yes i have kinda stopped playing, not really done any rvr since before xmas =(....kids and work keeping me kinda busy atm..but a few rl friends started plating Excal last week, so i might have to pop on a bit from time to time =)

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Novamir
there was a time when young Xanthian would help old ladies across the road

lol Nova :)

Maybe Im over reacting, but ive taken a personal dislike to Tankster since she gave me a mouthful in DF for "stealing her mobs" which quite blatently werent.
She used to be "ok" till she joined LA, then she got the "clever head" on, like many ppl that join LA..
/points at Mastade

Yes LA are good at rvr, but I think they need to realise there are other players on Hibenia, and to have a little respect from time to time, all it takes is a Yes or No when they are asked something, rather than just ignoring them because they are not "l33t Rp wh0r3s"

And Treniel. Piemal

O

old.Tzeentch

im gonna ask around and see maybe if you got rejected by LA once upon a time or something xanthian

would explain a lot

O

old.Tzeentch

oh

i cant remember the last time someone in LA blatantly ignored someone

hey

i bet i can give you a list of people who would say the exact opposite from you.

btw, a lot of people say mobs/pulls etc are theirs.. this one little incident really burned you that deep?

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by old.Xanthian

lol Nova :)

Maybe Im over reacting, but ive taken a personal dislike to Tankster since she gave me a mouthful in DF for "stealing her mobs" which quite blatently werent.
She used to be "ok" till she joined LA, then she got the "clever head" on, like many ppl that join LA..
/points at Mastade

Yes LA are good at rvr, but I think they need to realise there are other players on Hibenia, and to have a little respect from time to time, all it takes is a Yes or No when they are asked something, rather than just ignoring them because they are not "l33t Rp wh0r3s"

And Treniel. Piemal

I hate you xan.

But I agree with you.

:great:

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
im gonna ask around and see maybe if you got rejected by LA once upon a time or something xanthian

would explain a lot

Never wanted to join LA.

Also another thing that springs to mind is the incident in CF at Fins with Eleasias, you all backed him when what he did was blatently out of order.
(1 rule for LA , another for everyone else)

Anyway, my last post was sort of an apoligy, so accept it or do 1.

T

Trinilim

Hate me ? :(

And agree with what :eek:

yes I hate you.

And I agree that LA is a bunch of egotistical RP whores :p

C

Carn-

To Jox... whoever you are: First of all, i had played the game long time before i played my thane uhm, and i knew all basics... and about pruposing to every femalechar every 3-4 hour? lol? only one i pruposed to was Khaitan, who i also married, silly twat. And when i rushed room.. hehe i was suiciding you noob.. god, uhm nuff of me.. cba to argue with a mid twat

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Trinilim

yes I hate you.

And I agree that LA is a bunch of egotistical RP whores :p

Why you hate me ?
Because im the only person that says what I think, rather than being a little sheep and following/copying what other people say and do ?
You can have an opinion too you know ;)

N

nicky-nook

And I agree that LA is a bunch of egotistical RP whores

So does that mean you hate Vengance and every other good Hib R v R guild cause if you hate one that must mean you dont like many Hibs Guilds ? I HATE LLAW on a Gratz RR10 Thread when VGN have been Farming more says one thing to me GREEN EYE..

Regards Nicky.

S

splash0r

lol Jealous ?
I think u need to pull your head out your ass Tzee.

After you and your guild of retards spammed /as chat (again) you was asked to shut up by Helkhor, as he couldnt read anything?
To which Wankster got on her high horse and PM'd him to say :
And she got a nice FUCK OFF reply.

I dont have a problem with RVR guilds, but I do have a problem with Egotistical, Ignorant, Arrogant cunts like 99% of the ppl in Llame Arian.
And im sure alot of other people in Hibernia will agree with me.

Now if you would kindly goto Prydwen like Nolby did, It may make Hib a better place.

dont you have and maners?

G

Garnet

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Alpha Male
Gratz Tankster :clap:

And yes i have kinda stopped playing, not really done any rvr since before xmas =(....kids and work keeping me kinda busy atm..but a few rl friends started plating Excal last week, so i might have to pop on a bit from time to time =)

hehe you poped in yesterday and killed quite a few mids....evil git :)

H

halbrosinc

Grats, Tankster!

To all those trying to find something bad:

Sure, she is in a RvR Guild, because... she likes to RvR?

Whatever you might see in her, rp cow, selfish, egoistical, she is a very good hero.

She has the tools and uses them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom