Grats Straef rr8

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ok, i've gone to sleep, woken up and now i'm not pissed off about the albs any more. so, congratulations! :)

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
quick reference aha

i hunt same areas as stealthers when solo cant help it if loads of hib stealthers same area...also when ever u beckon me i move for a 1v1....so if you want a fight 1 v1 just beckon me and i will move off to some hopefully safe area for a 1 v 1...also alb stealthers bring on been zerged by ganking every single solo non stealth class they see usually with 2 or more..
anyway is gratz thread to albs biggest cockboi so if u want to carry on the discussion pm me..
jamie :cheers:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
i hunt same areas as stealthers when solo cant help it if loads of hib stealthers same area...also when ever u beckon me i move for a 1v1....so if you want a fight 1 v1 just beckon me and i will move off to some hopefully safe area for a 1 v 1...also alb stealthers bring on been zerged by ganking every single solo non stealth class they see usually with 2 or more..
anyway is gratz thread to albs biggest cockboi so if u want to carry on the discussion pm me..
jamie :cheers:
How are you telling me how to play anyway? I never duo'ed with stealthers, and haven't added as much as you by a long run, throwing ST and having a go whenever I fight another hib group.

Noli

Fledgling Freddie
omg like! like wtf1111111111111 whine whine whine ..blablablaaaaaa ,grats like i quess :mad:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
How are you telling me how to play anyway? I never duo'ed with stealthers, and haven't added as much as you by a long run, throwing ST and having a go whenever I fight another hib group.

I think you meant "Throwing ST 500 units behind the person it was aimed at"

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz mate well done, Another thing.. all this anytimer spam shit ? does it really matter when hes hit rr8 ?
ALSO jamiesfaggashag you say your solo, yet you bow to me along with the 5 other hibs who """""""add"""""" on the fight, funny how theyre also on stick with you. You dont solo, Your constantly in the middle of the zerg, Last night showed this to us.Maybe think before you speak aswell :(
once again, Well done Straef :sex: :sex:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
I think you meant "Throwing ST 500 units behind the person it was aimed at"
Well, trying to hit someone with it anyway :p
Tuthmes said:
O yeah i forgot one word!

Gratz Straef!
Two words? :p
Infanity said:
Gratz mate well done, Another thing.. all this anytimer spam shit ? does it really matter when hes hit rr8 ?
ALSO jamiesfaggashag you say your solo, yet you bow to me along with the 5 other hibs who """""""add"""""" on the fight, funny how theyre also on stick with you. You dont solo, Your constantly in the middle of the zerg, Last night showed this to us.Maybe think before you speak aswell :(
once again, Well done Straef
:>
I just back up positionals with anytimers instead of other positionals, which doesn't always work out, but that's the reason for backing styles up, or that's the way I see it :p Do tend to spam anytimers when I can't see shit through trees or whatever tho :x
Funny to see all the anytime whine coming from Stupeh followers anyway, nothing about rolling a merc when they were one of the shittiest (alb) tanks around, rather than rolling it when they were fotm like all the skilled people x<

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
i just dont see peoples problems, its not like an anytimer doesnt mean your not skilled, you win a fight, you get the rp's end of story. Backing up is handy yeh, hardly ever works because the things were assisting on run around, so most of us "spam anytimers". Anyway keep the rps coming.
Jamie

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Stupeh is full of shit and only good for one line of random text anyway... think you can get more out of Eliza.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
grats cockboi :cheers: im suprised you still get grps :<
I don't, usually. That's why it took me over a friggin month to get the last ~60k, apart from being inactive in rvr :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom