Grats Straef rr8

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
grats straef unicorn knight , well deserved :D

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
gratz

well done fuckwit...
maybe one day will meet ya solo so can wipe your laugh spam from your face lol....till then plz carry on spam abusing ...cos straef without spam abuse is not straef...
tonight u and brite should get in the cockboy ding booth and make nasty little vermin kids to make the game proud of you.....
i always ask martok when speak to him what the fuck you hang around with that twat for????...he can never answer me...says it all really..

anyway gratz again cockboy

jamie

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
well done fuckwit...
maybe one day will meet ya solo so can wipe your laugh spam from your face lol....till then plz carry on spam abusing ...cos straef without spam abuse is not straef...
tonight u and brite should get in the cockboy ding booth and make nasty little vermin kids to make the game proud of you.....
i always ask martok when speak to him what the fuck you hang around with that twat for????...he can never answer me...says it all really..

anyway gratz again cockboy

jamie
Aye, because fighting a shield champ with twf3 is teh fun, specially if he has the iq of a banana. And I think you put that in the wrong way. I didn't abuse emotes for my personal gain, I simply spammed them to get on your tits.

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
grats straef

and seriously, is Jamies actually some REALLLLLY funny guy, who spends hours trying to compose the most poorly written english, and slip in some idiotic comments for fun, just to get some laughs and flames on FH? if so, hes so damn good at it.

if not, hes a total crusty ball sack :<

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Shhh jamie :x

Attachments

• sshot329_edited.jpg
    sshot329_edited.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 100

Thadius

Part of the furniture
scarloc said:
Shhh jamie :x

Jamie is clearly soloing in that picture

Cant you see it meights!!!1!

Except that jamies version of soloing is running with a blockbot on stick or a fg :p

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz m8 to prolly best merc in realm no matter what they say :) :drink:

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
w0w rr8 and still only spamming anytimers :d?
Grats anyway I guess :D

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Congrats ya big gimp^^ finally..
less adding on Jamie though, god :( not fair zerging soloers!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
Two words, Rising Force :<
Aye, I outzerg a everyone, if that happens to be what you're after.
Puri said:
Big grats stroef, do i get a pet now ?
If albs didn't exp at villa again, maybe :p
thaaadi said:
w0w rr8 and still only spamming anytimers :d?
Grats anyway I guess :D
Still backing up positionals with anytimers, aye. Can't blame me for not getting off positionals on strafing ***** like the ones you run with :eek:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tuthmes said:
Two words, Rising Force :<

Two words, fucking retard.

Jamies, you can't possibly claim to ever be solo. Every time i fought you on my inf, there was always a brehon add or *cough* 12 *cough* to 'back you up'. Yet you still dumped the same old ST3, Battler Charge, Purge, Ip, Banelord shit. Then we wouldn't see you for 15 minutes, scared of fighting without iwin RA's? :).

Oh and for future reference, using your insta-snare followed by insta-dd breaks it, although you're only rr10, you shouldn't know yet.

Wait, you should, although then again it is you, mr bannana.

Anyway, grats Straef :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom