Grats Steveh!!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
and you are... who? You just dont have a clue.

If you had, you'd know that steveh's been around since ppl was xping on trees in lyonesse, and the dude STILL fucking play his gimp, that in itself is proof that he aint some ordinary FOTMbandwagonroller that plays the most efficient possible. Thats oldschool, but shitheads like you dont understand stuff like that I guess.

Ive faced Stevehs group a numerous times, and tbh, way more often as FG than as zerg. You would know this if you had been around for a while in RVR.

yes ur right ofc shike, only been playing 2.5 years, sigh, soz about the fact that i cant put playing since beta on my sig but nm huh. I play a game and as such i dont really, as i've already said, give a monkey's toss what ya think. If u want to take it personally fine, flame me, work away at the end of it all i still switch off the computer and dont loose any sleep over it. My opionions, and i dont really give a shit who it upsets i just sit back, stir it and laugh at all ur rantings :worthy:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
yes ur right ofc shike, only been playing 2.5 years, sigh, soz about the fact that i cant put playing since beta on my sig but nm huh. I play a game and as such i dont really, as i've already said, give a monkey's toss what ya think. If u want to take it personally fine, flame me, work away at the end of it all i still switch off the computer and dont loose any sleep over it. My opionions, and i dont really give a shit who it upsets i just sit back, stir it and laugh at all ur rantings :worthy:

who cares if you have played for 2.5years when you behave like a tard? Not one single post you made in this thread was a good post, all you did was spewing out rantings about zerging. I dont really think you are laughing, if you do, you are probably insane or have some serious error up in your head or is 14 years old, take yer pick. Those 2.5 years u have played daoc, you dont happen to have spent most of that time on alb/excal or something?

And, I recognise Jupiter, arent you that dude that was an ass on the relicdefense a while ago and did nothing but flamed and went on like an idiot?

Tiffa

Fledgling Freddie
lourker said:
Grats Steveh!
(lassan el kell kezdenem megint játszani nehogy utolérjél :p )

Minél hamarabb, annál jobb :wub: Mindennapos beszédtéma vagy :)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
lourker said:
Grats Steveh!
(lassan el kell kezdenem megint játszani nehogy utolérjél :p )

hello old firby

( Steveh nem fog egy darabig játszani sajnos :mad: )

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
who cares if you have played for 2.5years when you behave like a tard? Not one single post you made in this thread was a good post, all you did was spewing out rantings about zerging. I dont really think you are laughing, if you do, you are probably insane or have some serious error up in your head or is 14 years old, take yer pick. Those 2.5 years u have played daoc, you dont happen to have spent most of that time on alb/excal or something?

And, I recognise Jupiter, arent you that dude that was an ass on the relicdefense a while ago and did nothing but flamed and went on like an idiot?

keep slinging shite m8, as far as i was concerned that was all cleared up, least i had de balls to stand up, put my hand up and say it was me, and how childish of u to bring that up huh, if u model ur self on what the perfect mature player (on a game might i add) is then no ty... go vist yerself at www.pwned.nl and since when did ur name become steveh

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmythepost > you! Grats anyway :p

And Jupiter, of all the people who replied here, that animation describes you most :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
keep slinging shite m8, as far as i was concerned that was all cleared up, least i had de balls to stand up, put my hand up and say it was me, and how childish of u to bring that up huh, if u model ur self on what the perfect mature player (on a game might i add) is then no ty... go vist yerself at www.pwned.nl and since when did ur name become steveh

awww... that shite obviosly doesnt make you laugh at least, and model of a mature bla bla? Whaaaatta hell have u been smoking? Most people know i talk alot of sheit on forums :) Its a bad habit of mine =)

and btw, that link is old... that the best you can come up with? Poor sod that cant come with anything on your own and just c/p something someone else posted that you probably thought was kinda cool..

You flame someone (steveh in this case) on a forum, you gotta expect to be flamed too dude, dont forget that. You said you dont care and that you laugh, I dont think you are laughing tbh, as i said before, if u are, you are either a kid or just plain stupid. Who knows, maybe you are both. :eek7:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
awww... that shite obviosly doesnt make you laugh at least, and model of a mature bla bla? Whaaaatta hell have u been smoking? Most people know i talk alot of sheit on forums :) Its a bad habit of mine =)

and btw, that link is old... that the best you can come up with? Poor sod that cant come with anything on your own and just c/p something someone else posted that you probably thought was kinda cool..

You flame someone (steveh in this case) on a forum, you gotta expect to be flamed too dude, dont forget that. You said you dont care and that you laugh, I dont think you are laughing tbh, as i said before, if u are, you are either a kid or just plain stupid. Who knows, maybe you are both. :eek7:

i flame here, i dont flame prydwen.net go figure

as for more links givf imho

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:

so?

find yer own links if u wanna be silleh and post one and pretend to be flaming someone with it.

anyways.. u dont seem to have much sensible to say so feel free to PM me if you have something to say jupiter, I doubt u do but... one never know.

Once again, Grats Steveh, sorry about the bad posts in yer thread.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

hmm, are you rly a retard?

Gratula Steveh.

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
Well deserved grats Steveh :clap:
Jupiter: what is wrong with you, can't you simply be happy for a guy who sticks to his class which is having a very hard time in the current rvr status?
If you would have spend all the time you are whining on Forums ingame. you'd have been rr10 yourself too in those 2.5 years you played.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
pissed off? of what? u pathetic morons? dont think so, as i've said the only way u bell-ends know how to play is to zerg, a guy gets to RR10 by zerging and u lot think he is great, gets his zerg buddies to gratz him and massage ur ego's

i just call that sad, pathetic, insecure kiddies play

how sad for the game imho, uber skill..... not

good thing some people light up this kinda boring grats threads by showing us the inner working of our mind :worthy:

thank you thank you THANK YOU :wub:

idiot!

BIG grats to a very nice guy with the balls to stick to his class :clap:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Congratulations Steveh, and may the zerg be with you! :p

Sorry, couldn't resist ><

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Bit late:

Gratz Steveh ^________^

*Sees your deathspam in Emain*.... *Avoids AMG* xD

Hope you get RR11 mate ^_^ As they say, you deserved RR10.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
od_immortalis said:
Bit late:

Gratz Steveh ^________^

*Sees your deathspam in Emain*.... *Avoids AMG* xD

Hope you get RR11 mate ^_^ As they say, you deserved RR10.

no no armsmen is retired now.......Dark age of tankalot is gone

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Steveh said:
no no armsmen is retired now.......Dark age of tankalot is gone
bit of a shame, :) seems to be the craze tho, get rr10 then retire the char and make a new 1

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
keep slinging shite m8, as far as i was concerned that was all cleared up, least i had de balls to stand up

HAHAHAHAHAHA first class entertainment

he had the balls to post a whine on a forum on the net oooooowwwww fear him people :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom