Grats Steveh!!

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
oohhhhh look u managed to get ur whole zerg to wish u gratz, wow FOAD the whole lotta ya, RR10 and he needs to zerg.. stlong gratz m8 u is UBER.. can i b in ur gang huh huh can i

no need to be frustrated over someone elses succes m8! you got pwned just live with that!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
whazzap dood? u're pissed off maybe? he could make and u couldn't? nm don't cry, mammy will buy you chocolate :fluffle:

pissed off? of what? u pathetic morons? dont think so, as i've said the only way u bell-ends know how to play is to zerg, a guy gets to RR10 by zerging and u lot think he is great, gets his zerg buddies to gratz him and massage ur ego's

i just call that sad, pathetic, insecure kiddies play

how sad for the game imho, uber skill..... not

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
QQ Jupiter, its only a game, as they say..

And grats to Steveh, nice guy and a good player, well deserved.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
pissed off? of what? u pathetic morons? dont think so, as i've said the only way u bell-ends know how to play is to zerg, a guy gets to RR10 by zerging and u lot think he is great, gets his zerg buddies to gratz him and massage ur ego's

Have a cup of stfu m8 xd

I've never grped with Steveh, but still I grats him and don't whine like you. As far as I know from my experience, Steveh tends not to zerg. Wtf can he do if ppl add on him?

Getting RR10 on Prydwen and especially as an Armsman is always a nice achievement.

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Steveh!

Alot of zerg whines, hmpf. We all do it, one way or another, so don't ruin the gratz thread

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:

What an intelligent statement... Quite childish tbh, jealous and bitter. Regardless of how any person/player reachs any high RR its still an achivement of great magnitude and shouldnt be tarnished by ignorant fools.

Grats Steveh.

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
oohhhhh look u managed to get ur whole zerg to wish u gratz, wow FOAD the whole lotta ya, RR10 and he needs to zerg.. stlong gratz m8 u is UBER.. can i b in ur gang huh huh can i

Brave quote from a man I have no clue who the fuck he is, you sir, are a clueless plank of the highest order, congrats to you :cheers: :drink:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

your insulting and immature posts show what is imo and also what some others think sad, apthertic and insecure kiddies play.

also, all 5 (or however many) pages are from stevehs guild then are they??? ii think not.

p.s. u sound soooooo jealous lol

p.p.s GRATZ steveh...well done

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
big grats on Dragon Knight mistur Steveh , now not much left for invader huh?

ignorance is a bliss towards people that blame for the 'so called' zerging tbh not much here to say

atos

Fledgling Freddie
imo less gratz threads in the future. (Not a whine towards Steveh)

(for once :p)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
your insulting and immature posts show what is imo and also what some others think sad, apthertic and insecure kiddies play.

also, all 5 (or however many) pages are from stevehs guild then are they??? ii think not.

p.s. u sound soooooo jealous lol

p.p.s GRATZ steveh...well done

careful ya might hurt my feelings, and i still cant play de piano, as they say opinions r like assholes evrybody has one, ya dont like it see if i give a monekys:D

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Lannovar said:
Brave quote from a man I have no clue who the fuck he is, you sir, are a clueless plank of the highest order, congrats to you :cheers: :drink:

Lannovar 569,316 0
Thraun 323,988 236

can i b in ur gang huh huh can i :kissit: :sex:

i luv winding up guys up, best fishing imho always catch something

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
Lannovar 569,316 0
Thraun 323,988 236

Jupiter BornAgainHard Na Fianna Dragun 50 1,058,123 42,539 Warden Celt None

looks you are a skilled grapple spammer who dinged RR6 in one week.so if you boredagainhard why not leave? or your penis is rising when you make stupid posts and insult normal peoples? childis

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
Lannovar 569,316 0
Thraun 323,988 236

What is your point??

You can use duskwave??

well done

can i touch you?

To get back on topic grats steveh once more, well deserved :cheers:

lourker

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Steveh!
(lassan el kell kezdenem megint játszani nehogy utolérjél :p )

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Steveh as some have already said rr10 is not easy for any1, specially not a armsmen that are (american) "so last week". I am regularly involved in on the zerg whiners but even the densest of dense will realise that you could not get to rr10 in a 40 man zerg.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Oh fellow realm warrior! - You will always be my nemesis!

May God blessen your army with both glory and pride!

Congratulations!

/Remish, your enemy.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
funny that in every thread some wtfpwned 13 year old frustrated kid (with a variant of the CS-Syndrome) has to start acting like a rabid dog :rolleyes:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

NO! its invite only fyi

Gratz steveh!!! stlong poleing imo ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:

and you are... who? You just dont have a clue.

If you had, you'd know that steveh's been around since ppl was xping on trees in lyonesse, and the dude STILL fucking play his gimp, that in itself is proof that he aint some ordinary FOTMbandwagonroller that plays the most efficient possible. Thats oldschool, but shitheads like you dont understand stuff like that I guess.

Ive faced Stevehs group a numerous times, and tbh, way more often as FG than as zerg. You would know this if you had been around for a while in RVR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom