Grats on letting mids take all of albion :D

Simory

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice done guys... having an ML Rush is always a nice idea when u knwo mids can read about it here on FH :worthy: we jsut lost all of albion in the time u were doing ur ML steps YIpiiiiiiiii :england:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Hurrahhhhhhhhhhhhh what you worried about ??

Horner and his Bum Chums have it all back red for you by morning thats when they get up that is.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Simory said:
Very nice done guys... having an ML Rush is always a nice idea when u knwo mids can read about it here on FH :worthy: we jsut lost all of albion in the time u were doing ur ML steps YIpiiiiiiiii :england:

I fail to care tbh, FoP on two of my buff bots > random keeps.

Simory

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:

Horner and his Bum Chums have it all back red for you by morning thats when they get up that is.

Soulja

i doubt it since there will be more ML rushing tommorow lol so i guess if ur smart u can get albs relics tonight and keep em for a couple of days rly .. seems like the albs rather do ml than RvR :england:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Simory said:
i doubt it since there will be more ML rushing tommorow lol so i guess if ur smart u can get albs relics tonight and keep em for a couple of days rly .. seems like the albs rather do ml than RvR :england:

Well seeing as you AC crew are asleep atm they wont be on ML rush :)

Soulja

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
fh must be the forum in the world with the highest % of useless whine threads

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Soulja_IA_ said:

Soulja

whine thread and guess whos here?!

youre like a fat kid round cake, for someone so young to harbour so much agrression its really not healthy.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
gwal said:
fh must be the forum in the world with the highest % of useless whine threads
Well you can go read Avalon Forums then if you don't like it!

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
why dont vereytone spawn in thje morning to defend the relics?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
It's a bit worrying how these kind of people keep finding their way onto the internet :eek:

uron

Loyal Freddie
really usefull thread, and jus shows wat a person with a net connect, a PC and very few brain cells can achive.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
It's a bit worrying how these kind of people keep finding their way onto the internet :eek:
i blame pron-sites :/

Calo

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:

I actually agree with Coldbeard.

Now thats something you don't see often, but I think its just me :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Toggers said:

youre like a fat kid round cake, for someone so young to harbour so much agrression its really not healthy.

You got issues Toggers m8 pm me I'm a good at listening to peeps as you surely must have more crap you wish to throw at me :twak:

Soulja

Feel free to pm m8

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Pertan said:
why dont vereytone spawn in thje morning to defend the relics?
I wish to apologise to everyone for this post, it is never a good idea to sit down by the pc to check FH while drunk.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Toggers said:

he's old is Soulja.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Toggers said:

Rofl

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
oh well, saturday was rather strange day in rvr.

at the worst time (from alb PoV) we only had beno and 2 towers left. i don`t recall having ever seen out fronteer in such a bad condition.

But in the end , we managed to wipe both mids and hibs at beno and managed to keep the relic doors locked :)

nice job all :) i would like to thank all the albs in the BG (never numbered over 70) to listening for hours to my boring orders (defend beno, don`t do anything else that might make that you have to release and spend 15+ minutes on getting back to beno) and getting us victory in the end.:drink:

oh, i see the mids and hibs restarted their "let`s recollor albion" contest today.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Muylaetrix said:
.:drink:

oh, i see the mids and hibs restarted their "let`s recollor albion" contest today.

Seems Hibs/Mids on same agenda as you'r own realm mates as Horner and Co do but at least they working as a realm which is more than them few like to do.

Must be great having realm mates like them in which they seem to have brought so much attention to the albion NF you must be patting them on the back for these last few weeks.

Nice to see you be at Ben Muyl hopefully the 40+ that was in Hib /BG last night will be just as many today.

70 in a bg rofl Hib would love to see 70 lvl 50's online these days so well played.

Soulja

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Simory said:

Grow up. So all of alb should stop doing other things so you dont have to cry about rvr and loosing stupid relics.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Simory said:

lol when you get a clue come back and post on FH

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
/who nf in hib this morning at 7:45 CET showed 1, me :(

LoL why are you even playing this game at 7 in the morning? No life lol?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
LoL why are you even playing this game at 7 in the morning? No life lol?

Paying rent because I had half an hour before I had to go out?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Simory said:
oh yeah sry .... ur so totally right :wanker:
glad to see you agree
but please stop showing us how you enjoy your self when posting on FH :wanker: we all know 99% of men do it but i really dont need to think that your doing it because you wanted to agree with me

ps like others have said before ML's help in RvR and Stay with you, however Relic's + to % is temp and therefor carries much less wight in the big picture

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind said:
ML abilities > Relics which were not lost so why the QQ?
10% damage makes a shed load of difference when debuffed, battlered, maliced or buff sheared, theres a clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom