Grats NP

S

snoz

Originally posted by tildson
Healing vs MA-train on casters arent a walk in the park either :)

I know, I have a druid on excal :) healing luri's vs np/jh ma train is not fun, more precition then see damage and heal it.

S

snoz

Originally posted by faderullan
3 savage train or 2 merc train? I wonder who produce the most damage

2 savages and warrior slaming.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by snoz
2 savages and warrior slaming.

Savage side style and 4 savages in a group just like today on excal :EEE instant death with str relics -_-

S

snoz

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Savage side style and 4 savages in a group just like today on excal :EEE instant death with str relics -_-

Yes please give the str relics back imo :)

Life was so much better then. Alot harder to wipe 3fg + now then it was before and PE wise anyway mercs hit foooking hard with 20% relics, although i agree not quite in the savage way but hey you have bof.

O

old.mattshanes

I find my merc's dmg fine.

Just when you look at your hp bar and it's fucking down to 40-50% after one hit sometimes it's silly xD

Savages melee resists are kind of like ap3+ too :E

Anyway 1.65 inc xD

BOF is needed though when you compare a cleric to druid/healer and albs backbone altogether.

Anyway yeah it's good see NP back just a fucking shame i can't get near their casters sometimes with those debuffs:(

NP are playing a lot better than they used to that's for sure.

S

snoz

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
I find my merc's dmg fine.

Just when you look at your hp bar and it's fucking down to 40-50% after one hit sometimes it's silly xD

Savages melee resists are kind of like ap3+ too :E

Anyway 1.65 inc xD

BOF is needed though when you compare a cleric to druid/healer and albs backbone altogether.

Anyway yeah it's good see NP back just a fucking shame i can't get near their casters sometimes with those debuffs:(

NP are playing a lot better than they used to that's for sure.

1.65 is all hype imo, yes i read vault i seen the logs .. still dont bother me.

I think winning cc vs hib pbaoe is very important ... give u that chance to get interupts going ... if you lose chances are 2-3 are dead before u find the purge button. Very hard for albs vs moc with no ae lul in ur groups though QQ :)

O

old.mattshanes

Well i rather see 3% quad rate than 20-25% which is possible to get now.(seems like 50% tbh sometimes xD)

S

snoz

Originally posted by )nick(
Sorc has ae lul.

ok maybe i rephrase that :) they dont have 3 ae lul's or even 4 if ur talking everlast. Don't remember ever being luled by a sorc 0o.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by )nick(
Sorc has ae lul.

Yeah and how long do they live?:D

Minstrel spamming aoe mezz interupts pbaoe box i been told just a shame the cast time is so bad.Caba would be nice but not many of those about :/

S

snoz

lul stops casting through moc alot too though and its the only thing that does ? apart from overpowered chain stuning theurg pets ... nerf imo

T

toxx

sorc aoe lul is horrible. Costs 37 power a pop, drains a full power bar in just a few seconds.

Winning mez is very important, as if i dont, i get insta killed, and then its downhill from there, i spam aoe mez and aoe root on the pbae box for itnerupts, and if i see an moc i do some lul too, but i dont often get the chance tbh.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by toxx
sorc aoe lul is horrible. Costs 37 power a pop, drains a full power bar in just a few seconds.

Use a lower level one if needed ?

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by reebs
A-MA-GAD fanboi warning you wanker innit :EEEE

maybe I should come and bust yer caps, would feel bad innit?

So I was like innit in wankcamp with me and snoz, and he was like "grab, twist and pull"...feels good innit

seriously, can anyone translate this?

T

toxx

lower lvl one has smaller radius, thats the problem, and higher resist rate.

I use the lvl 49 one and the lvl 3 one personally.

T

tildson

Well as sorc you hardly do anything else than ae-lull vs pbae-groups anyway so :) But yes, power consumption on ae-lull is much greater for sorc than bard/healer - the power cost that is, not due to faster cast.

A

Aussie-

with sorcer, i can spam single lul for 8mins without using pots/mcl
150 radius one for ~5mins

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Aussie-
with sorcer, i can spam single lul for 8mins without using pots/mcl
150 radius one for ~5mins

150 radius is enough for a PB-box tbh.

Atleast sorc has the option to SPAM it. Bards dont..

O

old.Zarff

good to see NP and Eclipse showing you don't need a melee grp to do well in rvr, gj guys keep it up :great:

S

snoz

Originally posted by old.windforce
seriously, can anyone translate this?

roooooooooooooofl well teal is swedish ofc .. and likes to take the piss outta the way i speak/type :) wanker irl imo

X

Xeanor

sorc usually has a petzerg on him... so can hardly spam aoe lull unless you hit moc but that's just for 15 seconds....

mids have 3 healers with aoe lull and a shaman with aoe disease and root....

and you will never see a sorc spam aoe lull on a mid healer, because it's better to just cast something that has the interrupt timer and if the healer does moc just hit both dex debuffs on him and run from the savages again :p

T

toxx

guess i'll find a room for the 150 radius amensia and see how it goes, as for having to option to spam it... personally i'd rather have insta in 10s recast timer... if that was the cast i dont think sorcs would ever lose mez :(

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by Xeanor
sorc usually has a petzerg on him... so can hardly spam aoe lull unless you hit moc but that's just for 15 seconds....

O

old.windforce

more like: aoe mez > GP > ZZZzzzZZZZzzzZZZZ :-/

L

Litmus

Originally posted by succi
1 Droooood Doooood Hibernia 5,360,901 416,048 50 Nolby Pride Druid Firbolg
2 Slanatea Hibernia 1,040,429 403,652 50 Nolby Pride Eldritch Lurikeen
3 Iccus Succi Hibernia 1,454,975 372,844 50 Nolby Pride Warden Celt
4 Sofragile Tarutaru Hibernia 3,609,638 347,618 50 Nolby Pride Enchanter Lurikeen
5 Chantson Moose Hibernia 1,934,451 337,263 50 Nolby Pride Enchanter Lurikeen
6 Lokay Hibernia 848,051 317,992 50 Nolby Pride Druid Celt

We're enjoying it too :)

Although healing luri's vs savs is hell ; roll on on 1.65

debuff is nerfed by then? :eek:, cant be that much of a wait(hmm didnt bother read whole thread first, just seen snoz say summat about it :()

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Litmus
debuff is nerfed by then? :eek:, cant be that much of a wait(hmm didnt bother read whole thread first, just seen snoz say summat about it :()

Yeah they are halved in duration(15s at the moment? become 8 secs i think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom