Grats LD

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
on a more serious note though, u guys in synergy have so many good players, and WHY u choose to run with the zerg, amazes me.. tis all.
And gratz on the rr7, as this was a gratz thread....

Marc

FH is my second home
Pittbull said:
on a more serious note though, u guys in synergy have so many good players, and WHY u choose to run with the zerg, amazes me.. tis all.
And gratz on the rr7, as this was a gratz thread....

cos its kinda hard to fight VR, Groove and some NP when we are only a fg and there are 3fgs of u. The big fight at the end we were going to run thru but got caught in the aoe (blame me, i was driving). I said not to add but then your zerg engaged so we fought back, prolly not intentonial, but still. Then we were fighting a fg hibs and your 3fg zerg added. It happens.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
cos its kinda hard to fight VR, Groove and some NP when we are only a fg and there are 3fgs of u. The big fight at the end we were going to run thru but got caught in the aoe (blame me, i was driving). I said not to add but then your zerg engaged so we fought back, prolly not intentonial, but still. Then we were fighting a fg hibs and your 3fg zerg added. It happens.

nice /rude's on me when u zerged us :p u must be proud,

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
Marc u ugly ugly paladin! if thats ur irl pic, dude! go hide in a ditch or sumit!

Kilamos

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz LD :bazbeer: very well deserved ^^
Always been fun playing with u, especially when u're drunk hehe:clap: :clap:

/hugs

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Gratz Jim, the only reaver who lives in Cornwall and plays the banjo :)

Love the giggles on TS when you run a successful bomb, add to that Marcos classic quote..." LOL look at them run".

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
gratz m8, now go get some skillz on your minstrel so we can duo ;)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
haha ld im still getting a kick out of thinking back to yesterday when you placed the TWF right infront of thoes hibs, just stand there looking...bwahahaha :worthy:

gratz :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom