Grats LD

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Standing at Castle Sauvage, trembling in the biting winds and rain, a short fellow, weary from such long inactivity (right hand in use etc). To this fellow, the great Albion fortress meant only a place to test his skills in duels, facing his friends in tests of combat (and getting wtfpwned). Wearing only brown, a cloak of feathers hanging from his lanky figure, (the poor un-knowing sod), his armour was of low condition - alas, the dueller had no fucking clue about con/dur points.

Wandering amongst his fellow realm defenders, a light shone above the rest in the vicinity. A party of adventurers, dressed in the most lavish of outfits, bearing the marks of fallen Atlantis warriors., stood; their armours shining into the sun. The scent of battle emitted from these heros (Marc farted), and an aura of fear resounded the area (followthrough inc).

Within the crowd, a valiant member of the church, from the corner of his eye noticed our humble fighter, clutching his whip and shield nervously. After visible collaberation with his friends, the great cleric uttered words that shook the fortress; "omg you look like a turd with a whip". Alas, he did.

But the band of heroes took this reaver under their wings; morphing his sodden frown into a smile. With courage and vigour was this servant of arawn guided through the plains of Atlantis, defeating many cruel monsters to obtain deservedly the armour and equipment he would require to fight the evil forces of Hibernia and Midgard (ie Eggy gave him shit loads of kit, made him a template, SCed it etc, lazy fuck).

Through adventures both brave and true, the warrior became one amongst the band of heroes, amassing respect from his fellow fighters (hahahah you wish).

Now, this Knight of the Alerion rank stands amongst you with stature; shining the righteous torch of Albion throughout the land (ie LD got RP-PLed).

One day, this warrior may rise higher, further, better - increase his might to that of the gods, where he truly belongs.

Or he'll keep chatting arse bollocks on TS, AFK on too-steep-to-climb, ask what race a Frostalf is or xp every arti individually because he doesn't know any better. We love you Jim, you are a true addition to our merry crowd, and I wouldn't replace you for the world :)

<3

Marc

FH is my second home
lol Rod

WHen he says "soz lagged" on ts, what he actually means is "soz was on msn"

Makes me laugh when you say in /g 47 times to "port beno". Say it 15 times on ts aswell, then LD will ask on ts "where we porting to?"

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
rofl, class one that was Ashy. I was also like "wtf he doing" since he often says albs are twats when they place their TWF :D Was class

and rofl Rod, was a good one as well ;)

Best with Jim is that he forgets to cancel Realm Speed so often that almost all from the DEATHcrew shouts "Cancel Realm Speed Jim" once we are about to leave :p

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL

Its his "Afk - Stella" /afk message I like.

Or when he's knocking it back midway through RvR and splutters "Mids!" on Ventrillo, then storming his way in looking for Zap :p

Gratz matey - uber Reaver and top bloke,

Onwards to RR8 Jethro :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Aeoric said:
ROFL

Its his "Afk - Stella" /afk message I like.

Or when he's knocking it back midway through RvR and splutters "Mids!" on Ventrillo, then storming his way in looking for Zap :p

Gratz matey - uber Reaver and top bloke,

Onwards to RR8 Jethro :)

haha saturday he started off by talking normal. By end of the night and 15 cans of stella later he was totally slurring his words

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Eggy: "port beno"
LD: "omg haha I have more dex than Asty's cleric!!!!!"
Eggy: "reavers' dex increases with levels, cleric's doesn't"
LD: "afk stella"

Marc

FH is my second home
Arabian: "Assist me LD ffs"
LD :"soz out of range"
Eggy : "get that shammy then LD"
LD: "which ones the shammy?"