Grats Ilian first rr6 necromancer on server

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
And on top of all that, he's a thoroughly nice bloke, grats Moe!

Talifer

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
eurynome said:
:clap:

By my calculations, and believe me they are not always reliable, that makes my favourite person :wub: the 5th ranked european Necro!

You rox hun, one day I hope my necro is half as good as you.

:wub:

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
zRRR said:
i think ghostly meant that this necro was the one that power lvled him

Me HATE PLing so you will see me doing it very very very rarely.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
3rd time I've said it this week but necros are radically underestimated in rvr situations.

1. Caster group : feeds power and adds considerable damage
2. Tank group : AF debuff for assist train
3. Sieges: Shade setting ground targets

I'd like to agree on this one. Daoc was so much more fun 1,5 year ago, when EVERY one was invited in groups (not talking zergs). Nowadays only characters that can give something are welcome. I belive the love necros got this patch have made em very usefull in groups. Specially tank groups. What Javai said before, assist AF debuff. It's not like enemy melee classes can go and one shot necros anymore. Their only weakness, really, is mezz. But with good mincer, mezz isn't a problem, cos there is always cure! ;)

I think we will see more necro's in RvR now, rather then xp spots ... :flame:

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
I'd like to agree on this one. Daoc was so much more fun 1,5 year ago, when EVERY one was invited in groups (not talking zergs). Nowadays only characters that can give something are welcome. I belive the love necros got this patch have made em very usefull in groups. Specially tank groups. What Javai said before, assist AF debuff. It's not like enemy melee classes can go and one shot necros anymore. Their only weakness, really, is mezz. But with good mincer, mezz isn't a problem, cos there is always cure! ;)
I think we will see more necro's in RvR now, rather then xp spots ... :flame:

Must disagree with u on that point. ALL magic is a HUGE problem for necro.
Go play a caster and hit a mob 6 lvls below you and they go down just by looking at em. same goes for necro pet and ofcourse all other pets in game.
And for the cure mezz thing dunno but since patch there are shit loads of necro's in DF rvr and well every damn pet looks the same so noway a mincer or sorc know;s what pet to unmezz.

But yes the bit of love in this patch was nice ( althoug i must admit i still walk around with epic and RoG items and i got shitte resists ;P )

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
YAY! Go Moe!. Gratz Ilian, well deserved!

On the subject of necros in RvR: Moe shows again that the usefullness of a class is abit down to the person playing it. Moe has a some chars he has taken out to RvR and with everyone of em he has been a great addition to our little groups. Right now he loves playing his necro which makes him a valuable addition to our groups. Necros offer diversity and Moe playes that to its full potential cause he is a awake and aware player - he can adapt very well to the given situation.

If you enjoy playing your char you are willing to test out different tactics which may proove to be good ;)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Nocode said:
Must disagree with u on that point. ALL magic is a HUGE problem for necro.
Go play a caster and hit a mob 6 lvls below you and they go down just by looking at em. same goes for necro pet and ofcourse all other pets in game.

You know .. i have a caster too ... :p

Even tho, all casters are weak vs dmg. He'll, even i drop like a rock if i get caster assist on me. Tho necro's will drop faster, not many would pick the necro as their first target when inc. Maybe now i 1.65, i dunno yet .. :)

Nocode said:
And for the cure mezz thing dunno but since patch there are shit loads of necro's in DF rvr and well every damn pet looks the same so noway a mincer or sorc know;s what pet to unmezz.
Maybe move your shade to your pet, click your name in group window, press /face and target the non-moving pet he's facing at? Use voice program ffs! :)

And btw, i was walking about FG vs FG rvr. Dunno is 2 necro's in same group would work. One would probebly do good (if played right ofc), so then there would be no problem. Stop zerging and you won't have this problem! :twak:

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
I dont zerg i use skill erm.... :D

And yeah i know i met your bony a few times in DF, sometimes while eating dirt tho :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom