Grats hibs!

O

old.LandShark

Grats hibs for busting our power relic keep up good n proper. Amazing numbers of ppl and very fast taking down the doors.
nice to see :)

To summarise..... courageous, well-planned and a complete failure. I'm sure Killgorde would approve thoroughly.

D

-Dreama-

Hats off to the Hibbies! A hell of a run for our money!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.chipper

my heart is still pounding that was fuking fantastic AND... hibernia nearly succeded in doin summat the mighty midgard havent accomplished taking a defended relic well done guys whoever planned that attack /salute

A

Armolas

Well planned Tzeentch, and a big Well Done and thanks for all the amazing patience shown by everyone who turned up - a relic raid with a decent fight is quite a novelty.
It would be even better if DAOC had some kind on non-laggy graphics engine though :)

P.S. just when were we spotted Albs you moved people up there pretty quickly?

O

old.LandShark

Armolas - i think first reports came in when you were moving past hib wall. After that we kind of lost you until i noticed you gathering behind Castle Myyrdin.

great fight, but yeah..... wish DAOC's engine wasn't quite so shockingly bad. :)

C

Chenuba

We had a message "100+ hibs at hib TK in HW" so we blew the alert whistle.

Very nice attempt.
I'm afraid you will succeed next time.

R

Radghast

nicely done hibs :)

as for when we spotted u, my guild was in llyn barfog (bout 20 mins away) when we got the call and we still had time to get to myriden before you. So quite early. but even with a half decent defence u still managed to bust down 2 doors and scare the pants off us albs

/salute

Radghast <lvl 50 wiz>

P.S damn glad u failed. eldritch hit hard enough already :p

A

Armolas

Yes we had an icredibly slow journey there, lots of waiting fo ram carrier who went ld etc. - a pity since you run there solo without speed in 10 minutes or less, but moving a large force is slow.

And next time someone else can drive, I prefer to stick and watch my little red square :)

E

Eblessair

Shame i wasnt there, sounded like fun.
Its also a shame that i bet i log on, on thursday, with our realm missing two relics.......

*sighs*

K

K0nah

To summarise..... courageous, well-planned and a complete failure. I'm sure Killgorde would approve thoroughly. [/B]

heheh quite.

Was looking forward to the Zulu style last stand in the relic room - shame u never made it - maybe next time.. ;)

K

Khefru

My PC crashed in the middle of a great fight in the keep. When I got back on I was greeted by seeing about 15 armsmen using me as a training dummy and not a Hib in sight. I concluded that our relic raid was over ;)

O

old.Tzeentch

Yeah, nicely fought all :)

I experienced the biggest FPS lag I've ever had with a hib army and thought... 'this aint the small force I was expecting'...

With so many people, you'd expect a surefire victory.. but unfortunately we lost a lot due to lag/lds.. :/

But we still did good, and I was surprised myself that we got so far, under the circumstances <losing a significant part of your siege weapons, and the keep being defended and the enemy haveing a very early warning>.

Although I do admire Midgard, I'm just wondering why it seems it has become a two horse race now between Alb and Hib.

GG's all, we'll be back soon :)

<just let me camp the fins for some cash hehe>

H

Herbal Remedy

indeed laggy as hell huge hib force thought ud make it through the last door but a group of albs plus big pop saved us ah well back to fixing those bloody doors again

G

Gahldir

succes or not succes I think it's more fun (way more fun infact) when the cover is blown in time so the the attacked rrealm can put up some defence. especially for the defending realm ;)

and I bet you soon will zerg the shit out of the normal keep in Forest that the middies took to farm RPs :)

/salute to each and everyone that somehow took part in the raid nomatter what homerealm

O

old.Odysseus

Good work from both 1. and 2. army.
After some communication, both armies hit myrrd - and at an astounding result.

As a sidenote-whine i would like to add that i hate casting pets that walk through walls, shoot through walls and dont have to use line-of-sight!
Imagine archers with those abilities... NERF PETS!!!

S

sorusi

Well done hibbs, great battle the 100 - 200 hibbs really lagged it tho :D

Was fun to AE mezz whole hibb army, to bad some lurikeen spotted me and placed some arrows in my chest :(

Keep upp the great raids ! :clap:

R

Rhuric

Hehe, was sure nice thing, thou ur army lagged the shit out of my otherwise not so laggy comp (that means many ppl). And Iziz, u got 50 envonom? Cause that venom do hurt alot, think u where jumping me 4 times or so + another SB trying to kill me on the wall, cant say how damn lucky I was there, lucky I got cure poison bar up or else that would have killed me

And when I heard second door down (Only repaired to 25% but that doesnt count) I thought, now our powerrelic is screwed, but then I heard our beloved door repairess Herbal, /kiss. That Hugh guardspawn had killed the most hibs, jumped out and there it was, all those hibs dead, and then Khefru pops in the middle, amazed that I got away a nuke on u. Well to the point, stop ruin my poor crafting economy, wanna be like the godess Yvresse (/kiss)

Nuff said, but thx for a nice evening

N

nicky-nook

WOW and not a Flame / whine or whatever am i on the correct Forums ;)
Soz i wasnt there Tzeentch but i have that wood for you... STILL...

Regards Nicky.

O

old.Tzeentch

Np Nicky.. I'll contact you sometime later for it.. need to start stocking up again hehe :)

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Grats hibs for busting our power relic keep up good n proper. Amazing numbers of ppl and very fast taking down the doors.
nice to see :)

To summarise..... courageous, well-planned and a complete failure. I'm sure Killgorde would approve thoroughly.

Who is this dipstick? ;)

I have a better than 50% success rate on my relic raids m8 as most middies can tell you :) Whats your personal record? FA from SFA? (I wont elaborate other than to say the "S" stands for "Sweet" :)).

Grats to hibs for trying at a reasonable hour...maybe the albs will try the same in Hibernia..but I wont hold my breath ;)

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by old.LandShark

So do you call albs filling their pants at the sight of Killgorde in Sauvage today a failure?

Or is he a failure for orchestrating a faultless taking of Renaris?

Perhaps he is weak for getting 50 albs to give up their pygmy ganking to protect relics?

With respect, alliance chat saying "Landshark is here running a raid" just makes us all wanna :puke:

So before you slag a good tactician, go get a reputation for tactics yourself, instead of one for being a board troll :eek:

O

old.Fangrim

Don't start the Whining Wars...

I must say that I agree with you Killgorde - that "complete failure" is far from the truth, and I understand you're pissed off about that. What I want to say too is: Please don't start the "primetime/nighttime raid"-discussion again. This is a nice thread (so far), let's keep it like that.

My personal opinion is that this attack was a very well-planned attack, and if our guards hadn't spawned, we wouldv'e lost our relic. 2 doors down in a defended keep is a victory in its own right.

I was personally one of a small handful of people standing around the relic, making the Last Stand, and I must say that I was scared shitless - I expected to see hib running up the staris any minute.

And to the people who's gonna write something along the lines of "We Owned You!" or "You Failed"... DON'T! We didn't own SHIT, and the Hibs didn't fail IMO. We put up a good fight, but we were losing. Then we got incredibly lucky! So there!

Congratulations and better luck next time!

Fangrim

A

AoE HoE

damn it i was stopped by mobs otherwise i'd made it to the keep before second door was down and yummmmm would have harvest loads of nice hib rps

K

Killgorde

Re: Don't start the Whining Wars...

Originally posted by old.Fangrim
I must say that I agree with you Killgorde - that "complete failure" is far from the truth, and I understand you're pissed off about that.

Fangrim

Err...me pissed off???? ROFL - NEVER my old cock !!!

Only three things "piss me off" in this game:

Bug Abuse
Deliberate Exp Killing
Arguing over drops

One thing I enjoy more than anything else:

Winding Albs up - whether in game or on the forums. Probably because they respond like lambs to the slaughter every time (and the majority with about the same level of intellect whether with pen or sword ;)

Great evening on the Sauvage Highway tonight guys....only 5k RP but I excuse you on the basis that the Hibs were having a party elsewhere ;)

H

Herbal Remedy

Re: Re: Grats hibs!

Originally posted by old.Ebeneezer

So do you call albs filling their pants at the sight of Killgorde in Sauvage today a failure?

Or is he a failure for orchestrating a faultless taking of Renaris?

Perhaps he is weak for getting 50 albs to give up their pygmy ganking to protect relics?

With respect, alliance chat saying "Landshark is here running a raid" just makes us all wanna :puke:

So before you slag a good tactician, go get a reputation for tactics yourself, instead of one for being a board troll :eek:

ummm few things here flawless taking of an undefended keep while we where all trying to defend snow relic w00t?

50 albs ran to keep an eye on excal not just becuase killgorde wanted to take renaris again :eek:

filling our pants dont make piss myslef laughing it was the 100+ ........ 120+ 150+ hibs in hadrians that got us worried not 1 or 2 groups or mids who had come to farm

K

Keri

Originally posted by Armolas
P.S. just when were we spotted Albs you moved people up there pretty quickly?

I was told that Albs knew we were on our way long before we even ported in. a friend in the 30-35 BG told me all the Albs suddenly left in a helluva hurry.

O

old.Ebeneezer

Re: Don't start the Whining Wars...

Originally posted by old.Fangrim
I must say that I agree with you Killgorde - that "complete failure" is far from the truth, and I understand you're pissed off about that. What I want to say too is: Please don't start the "primetime/nighttime raid"-discussion again.

Can you quote Killgorde directly here about primetime/nighttime raids? Speaking personally, Killgorde has never made a fuss over times of raids (ours of enemies). Gimme the link please if you wanna make those remarks.

Otherwise shut your cake hole

:rolleyes:

K

Keri

Originally posted by Khefru
My PC crashed in the middle of a great fight in the keep. When I got back on I was greeted by seeing about 15 armsmen using me as a training dummy and not a Hib in sight. I concluded that our relic raid was over ;)

Hey, I was still there Khefru .. but I was dead .. right between the inner and outer gates, and lots of Albs laughing, jumping on me, sitting on my head . .saying lots of stuff in a language I didn't understand.

I

iziz

And Iziz, u got 50 envonom?

of course I do Rhuric :)
it's so that I can PA you and then happily skip away in true hibbie style ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom